lol guys its a lake (private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: lol guys its a lake (private)

Post by QTheRevolution on 2/10/2017, 3:25 pm

Emma laughed a little has the son of Athena struggled his way through the walk. She wasn't trying to laugh at him, but with him. She could definitely relate to his struggles, and that made it all kind of adorable. "Thank you." The daughter of Zelos said as she walked in the room, not noticing Mason's almost mistake. Emma noticed that there was no one else in the game room as she made her way back to the couch by the tv.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5515
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 3:34 pm

Mason looked around. He looked in the movie section, and picked out the second Avengers movie. "Here we are. I'm surprised the camp even has this," he said, looking at it closely. He took the disc out and put it into the DVD player thing. Mason took a seat on the couch. "Not to be a germaphobe, but I can only imagine how many kids have sat on this couch," he said, laughing.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 11335
Registration date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Mystery Box Prizes: 3 monster attacks, a name change, god parent visit

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 2/10/2017, 4:14 pm

Emma nodded in acknowledgment of the couch comment. The couch was kind of small so they were sitting directly next to each other and their legs were touching. The name of the movie came up. "You're gonna have to help me. I've never seen any of the movies before this one." Emma started to mess with her hair.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 4:22 pm

Mason looked at her. "Yeah, maybe it would've been a better idea to put in the first Avengers, or even back track to where it all started with The Incredible Hulk. Do you want me to go get one of those movies and switch it out?" he looked in the direction of the light switch. "And go shut out the lights? I mean, so we can see the screen better, obviously," he said, blushing.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 2/10/2017, 4:40 pm

Emma shook her head. "We can watch this one, if you like it. Just as long as you don't mind me asking questions." Emma said with a smile. She was fine just watching whatever Mason wanted to. "Oh yeah, the lights off would be great. There is a really bad glare." Emma said, not thinking much of it.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 4:52 pm

"Oh, ok." Mason shut out the lights and sat onto the couch next to her. He, about a quarter of the way through, leaned back and almost fell asleep, but kept watching. It had nothing to do with the movie, he just was a little tired.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 2/10/2017, 5:02 pm

Emma started the movie asking a lot of questions, but as the movie went along the questions came much fewer. The daughter of Zelos was absolutely exhausted from a long day of training and it was starting to catch up to her. Her eyelids fluttered and without much thought, she leaned her head to the side and it landed on Mason's shoulder.

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 5:18 pm

Mason, about halfway through, noticed that Emma had fallen asleep on his shoulder, which was weird for him. He didn't want to wake her up, though, but it felt a bit off. Mason was going to very slowly get up and lay her head on he arm of the couch, when, suddenly, the lights turned on.

ooc: I imagine this is where Allison comes in lol
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 2/10/2017, 5:42 pm

"Emma Isabelle Ryder!" Emma was shocked awake by the sound of Allison yelling her name. Emma quickly pushed herself off of Mason's shoulder, hoping she could do so before Allison saw her,  but it was too late. She was already on top of them. 'Allison, it was-" Allison cut her off. "Go outside, Emma." Emma tried to retaliate. "I said, go outside." Emma sighed, knowing she should trust Alli. Once she was out of earshot, Allison turned her attention to Mason. "I do not want to ever see you near her again, you've got that?"

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 5:48 pm

"I got you. I got you." Mason was surprised by the interruption, so badly he put his hands on his head. Mason assumed this was one of Emma's cousins. He was considering arguing back, but was too shaken up for that. He ran out of the game room, heading back to his cabin.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down