Girl Tortures Wade, Wade Get Mad (private)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl Tortures Wade, Wade Get Mad (private)

Post by Mason on 2/6/2017, 4:46 pm

Wade was having a perfect time just being the anti-sarcastic Roman statue of a boy he was. But then things got complicated in life. Tiberia came into his life, then Leandra, then Colten, then a few girlfriends, and a stuffed tiger, and then slowly, he was starting to become different. A better person, if you will. Wade didn't like that. He didn't want to change. He wanted to always be that anti-sarcastic Roman statue of a boy, damn it. And not one more person was going to walk into his life and change that, he swore to himself.

But then, you know, Heather.

Heather was a brat. She annoyed him. She was mischevious. She lived to cause him trouble in life. She was the bane of his existence. And according to higher up officials, she was his responsibility to train. Why did this have to happen to him? He hated her. He couldn't stand her. He just couldn't bare one more day of her.

But, then again, Wade was mildly wildly attracted to her.

Wade was in the Mess Hall, sitting next to Colten and Hobbes, eating lunch. He planned to eat lunch and go to training afterwards. Wade was wearing a purple CJ shirt and shorts and tennis shoes.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 11212
Registration date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl Tortures Wade, Wade Get Mad (private)

Post by Green on 2/6/2017, 8:53 pm

The daughter of Discordia ran her nimble fingers through her straightened brown hair as she walked into mess hall with her small friend group. She grabbed a table and sat down, waiting for the wind nymphs to come by to take their orders. From the corner of her eye, she saw Wade and smirked, giving him a cocky wave.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4401
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/6/2017, 10:22 pm

Wade rolled his eyes at the sight of her, but also slightly felt some joy. Wade approached her and her friend group. "You're going to train, later, right? Right?" he asked, raising n eyebrow at them. "I'll be there."
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/6/2017, 10:45 pm

Heather chuckled and looked him up and down. "Why? So I can satisfy your wet dream?" Her friends giggled at that. "Yeah, sure, whatever. I have to listen to you anyway, Wade Juinse." She shook her head and turned back to her friends.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/6/2017, 11:07 pm

"No, you disrespectful piece of s**t, so you can become better at fighting and not completely suck at anything physical. I mean, c'mon, Colten's a better fighter than you, that's pretty sad." Wade was just lying to rile her up. No one was as bad as Colten at fighting. "Yeah, you do have to listen to me, but if you just listen to me and not actually put in effort, you won't get anywhere."
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/7/2017, 12:41 am

Heather's face suddenly turned serious and gripped her fork. "What did you just call me?" She hissed, slowly standing up. Her glare worsened with each passing second. "I suggest you get the hell out of my face before I break your pretty little nose."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/7/2017, 5:46 pm

"OK, good suggestion. I don't want you to be embarrassed in front of your friends when my pretty little nose breaks you." Wade smiled, taking a step back. He turned away and started to walk, hoping she'd attack him- he was trying to be as aware as he could of his surroundings.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/7/2017, 10:30 pm

The daughter of Discordia knew better than to take the bait. Being the baiter herself, she knew when something was egging her on. "Nice try, Wade, but you're messing with the wrong person." Heather wagged her finger at the son of Cupid and sat back down with her friend group. "Now go run along and play with your pointy arrows or whatever you use."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/7/2017, 10:40 pm

Wade smirked. She knew him well enough to not take the bait now. At least, in that scenario. "Pointy arrows? That was a Cupid joke, huh? I may be a son of lovey dovey dude, but I'm also a kick*ss grandson of Mars, so you better watch the hell out. Anyway, after training, of course, how about I take you to a great pizza place I know in New Rome? My treat. Purely for educational purposes and not a date at all," he said, smiling.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/7/2017, 10:55 pm

Heather turned to look at Wade and smirked. "It's totally a date. You Cupid's aren't so slick." Heather shook her head and stood up. "I better get going ladies. Better not keep the army brat waiting." She fixed her Camp Jupiter t-shirt and walked passed Wade. "Come on, let's go 'train'."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/7/2017, 11:08 pm

Wade just kind of stared at her for a few seconds before following.

Colten walked up to him. "Wade, Wade, I think we need to go to-"

"Shut up, Colten. I'm going to go hang out with Heather. I'll be back later tonight," Wade said.

"Dude, bros over-"

"Spend a Friday night with my brother or my hot protege? Damn, Colten I'm more Cupid than you are, and I'm as Mars as it gets. You're lucky to have Leandra," Wade said before walking off.

"So, that's no to checkers?" Colten yelled out.
------
Wade followed Heather. "So, are we training or going to pizza?" The thought of Wade skipping training for something romantic was absurd, right? Something he'd never do. Ever. Probably not. Maybe.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/7/2017, 11:27 pm

Heather looked over her shoulder at Wade and smirked, looking him up and down. "You'd love that wouldn't you? Taking me on a date as if you had a chance, Lover Boy. I mean, no offense, but I can do much, much better than you." Heather turned around fully to look at Wade and summoned a golden apple.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/7/2017, 11:42 pm

Wade normally wouldn't have taken that well. But he never had high hopes in the first place. After the romantic complications he was through, this wasn't much to him, just Heather messing with him again. "Much better than me? Really? Second cohort, one of the best fighters in the camp, one of the veterans, a true Roman? Heather, whatever game you're playing, I don't like it. You live to mess with me, don't you?" he felt his blood pressure rising and stopped. "Regardless of the date, we still have a training session." He eyed the golden apple.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/7/2017, 11:58 pm

The female legionnaire smirked. "Yeah, I do. It's fun watching you get so flustered and talk so much s*it. It's actually cute the way you think you're a total badass. I've met and dated badasses before." Heather ran her fingers through her luscious, dark brown hair.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/8/2017, 5:15 pm

"Really, is that so? Honey, wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses and saying you own a motorcycle does not make you a bad*ss. A bad*ss isn't a rebel, a bad*ss is someone who can take on anyone or anything at any given time and win. And that's me. But, if you want, we can go head down to New Rome right now and I can get a leather jacket and a mohawk and then maybe that'll be 'bad*ss,' huh? Dating bad*sses and reject gangsters aren't the same thing."
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/8/2017, 11:35 pm

Heather stared at Wade with a raised eyebrow with her hands in her black jean pockets. "That's cute. How long have you been practicing that speech? Seven? Eight months?" The golden apple in her hand disappeared. "So you're saying that I should take a chance with you, a Roman solider with a arrow shoved up his a$$?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/8/2017, 11:53 pm

"Nah, I wouldn't have the time to, I've been putting all my time in my future praetor acceptance speech," he half-joked and smiled, but then remembered he was mad at her. "Take a chance is hardly the expression. More like try something different. And I swear to Jupiter, one more Cupid joke and you'll have an arrow in your *ss."
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/9/2017, 12:35 am

"...Did you just threaten me?" Heather asked, cracking her knuckles. Most people though that Heather only caused trouble and wasn't able to back it up. That was certainly not the case. Figuring as her mother was a minor goddess associated with starting arguments that sometimes caused battles and wars, she was a skilled fighter. "Don't make me have to hurt you."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/9/2017, 4:01 pm

"Yes, I did. Let's see you try to hurt me," Wade said in a casual manner. "Here, I'll actually give you a chance." He closed his eyes and turned around. "I'll only use one hand if you want, that actually might make it somewhat challenging." Wade smiled, knowing he had to be making her mad. "C'mon now."
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/9/2017, 5:08 pm

Heather rolled her eyes and slowly walked up to Wade and folded her arms over her chest. "Well, since you want to go on a 'date', then let's go. Let's see if the Almighty Roman can keep up." She flashed an insincere smile. "Lead the way, Lover Boy."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/9/2017, 5:20 pm

Wade smirked. "Oh, Heather, Heather, giving up is not the answer. I'd scold you if I didn't somewhat want to actually go on this date." Wade opened his eyes and started walking towards New Rome. "So, what do you want to do then? Go for pizza? For a movie? It's your choice."
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/9/2017, 5:29 pm

"Pizza is fine. Something that's cheap, but good at the same time." The daughter of Discordia ran a hand through her hair and sighed. This date will be interesting with Wade. "So, you've dated Tiberia before?" She asked for reconfirmation.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/9/2017, 5:36 pm

"I could take you somewhere more expensive, but I don't think we're dressed for that," he said in a somewhat lie. He wasn't sure he could afford it. "Me and Tiberia? Yeah. Like a year or two ago, though," he said. "Why? Are you and Tiberia friends?"
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/9/2017, 5:49 pm

"No, I was just asking a question." The demigoddess shrugged her shoulders and looked off down the road ahead of them. "I dated this gorgeous daughter of Nerio once." Heather looked over at Wade and cracked a grin. "She was hot. Sensible."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/9/2017, 6:33 pm

Wade nodded. "So, is this your sneaky way of telling me I'm not sensible or hot?" he asked, as they approached New Rome.

ooc: sorry, short
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum