Girl Tortures Wade, Wade Get Mad (private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Girl Tortures Wade, Wade Get Mad (private)

Post by Green on 2/9/2017, 11:50 pm

OOC: Disappointment

BIC: The daughter of Discorida shrugged her shoulders. "Of course you're attractive. Your father is Cupid after all." Heather flipped her hair over her shoulder and cleared her throat. "...I guess the strict, stoic type is hot. We'll see how far it can go."
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4429
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/9/2017, 11:56 pm

Wade didn't know how to react to that. One more damn mention of Cupid and he was going to explode into tiny Wade pieces. But, then again, she called him hot, which he couldn't yell at her for. Am I stoic to her? Yes, I got my game back. Wade smiled. "I think it'll go far," was all he said, before they entered New Rome. "Tell me what pizza place looks good to you."

ooc: ):
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 11212
Registration date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/10/2017, 12:19 am

Heather rolled her eyes, but had a smirk on her face. "Whatever you say...War Boy." She smirked and shook her head. "Anywhere is fine. I don't have a preference."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 7:09 am

Wade had to admit, War Boy was much better than any other thing that she'd called him up to this point (except for her calling him hot). War Boy was at least respectful. Wade nodded at her preference, and walked into the nearest pizza place. He sat down at one of the booths.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/10/2017, 11:20 am

Heather sat down across from him, moving her hair behind her shoulders just in case she got the tips of her hair in the pizza. "Do you want to get a large pizza and split it or what?" She asked as their waiter came by. "Water please and bring mozzarella sticks." The daughter of Discordia grinned and turned her attention to Wade. "So, how does it feel about your brother getting more tail than you?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 11:28 am

"I'm fine with that," he said, before turning to the waiter. "I'll have water too." Wade sat in silence for a few moments, until he heard Heather's comment about Colten getting more of it then him. "I get wayyy more than him. And, also, don't tell the kid I said this, but the minute Romulus says something romantic towards Leandra, he's getting dumped. Leandra will jump ship in an instant. Colten's just a place holder." He took a sip of his water.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/10/2017, 11:46 am

"Damn, that's a little harsh coming from you." Heather snickered and folded her arms and rested them on the table. "And I doubt you get more. You seem like the type of Roman to try too hard into getting dates. Like now." Heather looked around the pizza place before turning her attention back to Wade.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 11:59 am

"Sometimes the truth is harsh. Sometimes too harsh." Wade was focused on her face before she spoke. "That may have been the first insult you've thrown my way that I partially agree with. I try hard because I feel like some people take me as mean and bossy, not emotionally strong and a good leader. I feel like if I don't try, then I'll automatically be rejected. Heather, I want your honest opinion, am I emotionally strong and a good leader, or bossy and mean?"
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/10/2017, 2:20 pm

"Honestly, you're just a bossy a$$hole." Heather answered just when the waiter came back with their drinks and the mozzarella sticks. Heather sighed and looked at Wade. "What kind of pizza do you want? I want cheese with mushrooms. That can be on my half."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 2:38 pm

Wade was sort of in shock at what she said. Was he really that bad? I mean, sure, he wanted the best for his fellow Romans, but he wanted fear and praise from them, not resent and thinking he was an **shole. Wade looked up at her. "No, wait," something inside him broke, like his stone heart. "We can get pizza, I'll take whatever you want, but it's going to be to go. I want to take you on a real date. How about a boat ride on the lake, just me and you?" Wade didn't know what he was saying, but he was going to keep on saying it. It was like Cupid and Mars changed places within him momentarily.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/10/2017, 5:57 pm

"What? No, pizza is fine. I don't need you to be that guy. Just sit down and have a conversation with me that isn't about my fighting form." Heather didn't move from her seat. Instead, she picked up one of the mozzarella sticks that she ordered and took a bite out of it.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 5:59 pm

"Are you sure?" he asked, almost relieved. He wasn't sure what just happened, it was just in the moment. He sat down. "Uhm, uh, ok. Not fighting form...uh....oh, I got it. Heather, tell me about yourself. Life before camp and all that." He got a mozeralla stick.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/10/2017, 6:53 pm

"I was a troubled child. My father knew what he was getting himself into when my mother revealed herself to him." Heather took another one and took a bite out of it. "Mm, I might want another one of these."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/10/2017, 7:04 pm

Wade nodded along. "I guess you could say my story's similar. My mom was a bad mother, a daughter of Mars. She'd get drunk, do it with whatever man looked somewhat appealing, and kind of left me in the dust. She was an idiot, to say the very least." Wade continued eating his mozarella stick.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/11/2017, 1:52 pm

Heather raised an eyebrow at Wade's story. "Hm, that seems unlike a child of Mars. Usually they're better tempered than that." She mumbled underneath her breath. She knew that Ultor Mars' Greek counterpart, Ares, would be like that, but not Mars. Deciding not to ask any questions, the daughter of Discordia shrugged her shoulders and ate another fried cheese stick. "I'm sorry about that."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/11/2017, 2:36 pm

"Yeah, my mom was quite the...one," Wade said, trying to avoid completely insulting his own mother. "It's not like it matters anymore. As much as I hated prior-to-camp life, I'm loving life at camp, so it's kind of a payoff. I think sometimes to myself what it'd be like to be a Greek, though. You probably feel like filth 24/7." Wade saw the waiter come over with heir pizza. "Thanks," he said.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 2/13/2017, 1:41 am

The daughter of Discordia raised an eyebrow at Wade about the comment he made about Greek camp. Instead of addressing it, Heather picked up another mozzarella stick and took a bite out of it. Thankfully, the pizza came and rubbed her hands together. "Great, I'm starving."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Updated Character Invite

4 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 2/13/2017, 4:49 pm

Wade cut a few pieces for himself. Luckily, this pizza wasn't very greasy, so it wouldn't mess with his work-out/Roman diet. He took a bite of a piece. It was very good. Wade looked at Heather. He almost felt bad; he felt like he was giving her a bad date. He was going to try to make up it to her. He would be more subtle about it, though. "Heather, I think I'm in love with you," he said. He was quiet for a few seconds. "No, just kidding. I was wondering you wanted to go to the lake or something afterwards?"
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum