A New Girl (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Girl (OPEN)

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 7/5/2017, 7:04 pm

Bri walked into the big Barbie Dollhouse that she was told she was going to be living in. Almost as soon as she found Camp Half-Blood, she was claimed by the love goddess by a dove floating about her head and she was suddenly in a light grey dress and lite makeup. Bri had always hated make-up and dressing up and once she found out she couldn't take off the make-up (luckily she could change out of the dress), she was absolutely livid. Her face was almost red from trying to scrub the stuff off.
Now she was in the little clean house that looked like someone threw a bucket of pink puke paint everywhere. Let's just say, Bri was not exactly happy about who her mother ended up being. She would have preferred the lady who used to sit outside her school who stank of cow manure than Aphrodite.
She stood with her strawberry blonde hair that is fabulously done (despite all the dunks her head took to the lake) and some muddy jeans and a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt. Her backpack was slung over her shoulders, but it was mostly empty besides a few dollars, drachmas, and a can of spray cheese. The inside was even worse than the outside.
It was all neat (when Bri was usually a messy person) and all pink with pictures she faintly recognized as actors and models. The room seemed empty at first glance as Bri let out a sigh.
BriseisBailey5780

Female
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Girl (OPEN)

Post by Keeley_Star on 4/14/2018, 7:27 pm

"Believe me, I'm no happier about this than you are." A voice chirped from above. Kaelynn jumped down from her bunk, smiling at the newcomer. "I'm Keeley. You're a rush job, aren't you?" She says, observing the girl's clothes. "Just couldn't wait to change out of the dress. Mine was bright pink. And the make-up? It comes off after a few days. The others, like Drew, reapply it."
Keeley_Star

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2018-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum