The one person officially banned from Olympus since birth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The one person officially banned from Olympus since birth.

Post by Marilyn_Manson on 7/8/2017, 4:26 am

Name: Jack North.

Eyes: Green.

Hair: He has short brown hair.

Height: 5'2

Body Type: Mesomorph

Skin Color: He has a fair complexion.

God Parent: His father is Momus. Momus is the god of mockery, blame, ridicule, scorn, complaint and harsh criticism.

Mortal Parent: Rose North. She is a multimillionaire due to her best selling (and controversial) novels and such that gives the cold and harsh truth about many subjects. This attracted Momus and due to their similar personalities, she and the divinity were on-and-off lovers for a short while. He could never stay too long which Rose really didn't mind because she had paparazzi tracking her like a pack of animals track prey. After a night of seriously illegal drugs and some alcohol and steamy songs, the child that would come to be known as Jack North would be composed. Momus left and well, the now pregnant Rose's life went back to normal. After Jack was born she swore to be the best mother, even though she wasn't the best person.

Country of Origin: U.S.A

Pets: He owns a 5-Year Old Don Sphynx cat named Zeus.

Talents: He is the best at satirical comedy. He can make the meanest and scornful insults that could probably put anyone down. He can find everything wrong with a plan, movie, idea etc. within seconds.

Weapon: He always carries around a Celestial Bronze dagger.

Personality: Honestly he is sort of two-faced. To the public eye he is the baddest mofo', he is whiny, critical, sadistic, and admittedly funny in a dark kind of way. But to his close friends and future or current boyfriends he is adorably problematic and if I dare say cute. So you're either on his side or against him. He doesn't understand the meaning of middle grounds or just being tolerant around a person you just want to death choke. If I had to describe him it would be like those filthy-rich mean girls who are the most popular and have other terrible friends but on the inside they have emotions and are just miserable and acting like a wolf makes them feel secure.

Flaws: Well, he doesn't make a lot of true friends which can lead to his downfall. He honestly sucks at fighting or any physical activity really. He has a low self esteem and doesn't think highly of himself. Do one thing to make him mad and he will cut a' b****. He is insecure about his height.

Abilities: He has the ability to pinpoint someones insecurities and ways to put them down or mock them. He can understand satirical comedy no matter the language or wording.

Powers: For a short time (6 Posts) he can cause other to horrendously mock and insult each other (8 1/2
Post Cooldown). Jack can, using blamery, transfer their pain or wound in his current state to his opponent. Doing so drains him of some energy. (More than 3 times a day will make him extremely sleepy.)

Life Before Camp: He grew up the average son-of-a-multimillionaire life. He got out of trouble with either two things (which his mother taught him), Money or Blackmail. He was always the top dog, he had minions named Jack #2, Jack #3, and Jack #4 (he didn't bother to know their names). He went to a K-12 private academy for exceptionally wealthy people, he considered it his palace and the staff his pawns. He was the king of what you would call the 'preps'.His only rival (and secret lover) was the king of the 'jocks'. Someone betrayed him and leaked the details about his and the king of the jocks love life. He only got more popular but his lover was teased and dropped out of school. Jack didn't think much of it until (on Jack's 14th birthday.) a news anchor was covering the story of a recent suicide (Guess who it was). Before he had time to react his mother spilled the beans about his father casually and then introduced him to the Satyr who scouted for demigods at his school who she also invited to dinner (she had met the Satyr beforehand). After a surprisingly tasteful meal the mother threw a suitcase full of his stuff at him and essentially told him to 'shoo'. She didn't want the media to know her son could've been involved in the suicide so she sent him off.

RP Example: I was at this site before. I had an account but the email I registered with was hacked because I fell for a scam. The reason why that is bad is because I can't remember the password. I had the proper requirements to skip this. But if you need me to fill this out I will.

Any notes about your characters: Due to his father being banned from Olympus, he is too.

Last edited by Marilyn_Manson on 7/8/2017, 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marilyn_Manson

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The one person officially banned from Olympus since birth.

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/8/2017, 6:17 am

Hi there!

- Pets section: Remember to keep it PG13 please
- Powers: the cool down has to be longer than the use time.

Rest is great!
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15616
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn_Manson on 7/8/2017, 12:45 pm

Edited
Marilyn_Manson

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2017, 2:08 pm

Id say make the cooldown one or two more posts longer for his power and you're good.

I like your character by the way, he seems very fun to rp with.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3261
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn_Manson on 7/8/2017, 5:27 pm

Thanks! I edited the cooldown.
Marilyn_Manson

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/8/2017, 7:37 pm

Welcome to camp Jack!

The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3261
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Unused Goodies
-20 Slots
-6 Gp gifts
-5 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum