To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question.

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 4/9/2018, 11:46 pm

Ah, war-games. Potentially Evangalines favorite activity of all time. Why? Because of the violence, of course. That was one of the main reasons war-games, other than training. Also, it gave her plenty of openings to trash talk her opponents. She was currently dressed in almost full body armor, her helmet under her arm as she surveyed the people around her. Her long blonde hair was pulled back lazily from her face.

That was when she spotted the familiar figure whom she had sparred with, just a few previous days before. Sasha... the way the name rolled off your tongue... Evie walked over with confidence, politely tapping the other girl on her shoulder. "If I remember correctly," she began, a playful tone in her voice, "you asked me to pair with you the other day?"
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question.

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/15/2018, 7:27 am

Sasha spun around. Her heart dropped.

"Oh, hi," she said trying to look smooth despite the dinosaur band-aid on her nose.

Evie looked flawless as usual, her long ponytail glamorously messy in and I-didn't-even-try way. She looked powerful and warrior-like in her armour with her helmet glinting under her arm. Sasha on her side was in a purple camp shirt and urban camouflage pants, a her hair sticking out from beneath her helmet. A couple of bees were sunning themselves on her shoulder guards.

"Pairing up? Yeah sure! Are you more offense or defense?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15505
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum