A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Couldn't Care Less {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FinnsRainbow
FinnsRainbow

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2017-07-04

Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/11/2018, 6:31 am

David chuckled, "Don't flatter us, our egos really don't need to get any larger." A lot of his siblings grew big heads after learning about their godly parent. Who could blame them? Children of the goddess of wisdom and strategy! Patron of science! Yet still, he wished some could be more humble. "Anyway, like with anything else, it's got to be a team effort. We Athena kids are resourceful, but wit isn't the only ingredient to a successful plan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeley_Star
Keeley_Star

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2018-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/15/2018, 7:49 pm

"True." The young girl said, her mind wandering. Can Aphrodite kids even come close to contributing? Her heart told her no, but something about the way David had said "Wits aren't everything," that made her believe otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinnsRainbow
FinnsRainbow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2018, 1:33 am

David looked at her quizzically. The daughter of Aphrodite was oddly silent. "Hey, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeley_Star
Keeley_Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2018, 10:56 am

The young girl nodded, "Just thinking. About, y'know, everything. I mean," She waved her hands around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinnsRainbow
FinnsRainbow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2018, 1:00 pm

David closed his book. "Talk to me. I got time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeley_Star
Keeley_Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2018, 9:15 pm

"About how idiotic I am. I though I was, well, special before I came here. It's stupid, but..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinnsRainbow
FinnsRainbow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2018, 6:43 am

"Idiotic?" David frowned. "Where is this coming from?
Have you been bullied?"

He didn't think this person was idiotic at all. She actually reminded him of Freya, one of her half sisters. She'd also had a bit of a moment around him, doubting herself and hating her mum. David wished he could help more. He figured it wasn't easy being the child of a hyperfeminine goddess in a society like theirs and it saddened him how some of these people thought they were automatically stupid, simply because one of their parents liked girly stuff. I mean, what's wrong with that? Skirts don't keep you from running into battle. Mascara doesn't  magically glue your eyes shut when you read physics. Wearing pink won't lower your IQ. People really needed to stop being @sses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeley_Star
Keeley_Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2018, 12:52 pm

"No, no. I'm not being bullied. I've just always felt different from everyone else and it made me think I was special, but when I came here it all kind of disappeared." Keeley laughed, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinnsRainbow
FinnsRainbow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/18/2018, 5:14 am

"Well of course you're different from everyone else - you're a demigod," David said. "And now here you are in a camp for demigods. Everyone here is different from everyone else out there. You're just around other special people, that's all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeley_Star
Keeley_Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/1/2018, 8:51 pm

The young girl nodded her head once. "I was surprised when I saw that there were other kids like me. I thought I was the only one that had..." Keeley bit her lip in thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't Care Less {Open}   Couldn't Care Less {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couldn't Care Less {Open}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-