Height: 4 10
Body Type: medium.
Skin Color: fair.
God Parent: Undetermined.
Mortal Parent: Grace Aposon
Country of Origin: America
Pets: Eagle
Talents: Archery and music
Weapon**: a celestial bronze thin ring that can morph into multiple weapons.
Personality: fun loving, free-spirited, easily bored.
Flaws: if asked to do something boring I will most likely ignore it and I have a low understanding of Greek mythology which in school I never really studied except for 3 lessons and I dont have the highest confidence but its at an ok medium
Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): godly parent undetermined
Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): godly parent undetermined.
Life Before Camp*: Just an ordinary life but my mother toke me out camping or to archery every week until one day a monster came rushing from the trees I heard it and shot at it hitting the monster straight in the head then just as it crippled and turned to dust a wounded satyr came running from behind it and stared at me impressed because I toke down a minitour it left a bull horn in a pile of dust that started to blow away.
RP Example*: The satyr called Red lead me through the woods stepping on natural that Ive walked 1000 time with boots on but it felt more natural this time, I sprinted throw the thorns and bounced off the bark Red then got me to a place called half-blood hill wounded but as I approached the hill my horn started turning to dust then it faded away and Red gave me my celestial bronze ring as a gift he got from my godly parent when he got sent to collect me bringing me to camp half-blood Red gave me my ring to protect myself because when I picked up the minitour horn I left my bow and arrows on the ground.
Any notes about your characters: Never gets sunburnt

Last edited by Thegamingninja55 on 6/22/2018, 8:38 pm; edited 5 times in total

Thegamingninja55

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum