Post by ComicElla. on 7/8/2018, 12:50 am

Name: Jeremy Summers

Sexuality: Straight

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black, sometimes brown or blonde.

Height: 6'1'"

Body Type: Slim

Skin Color: Light Tan

Appearance: Jeremy's a pretty basic white guy. He's got some shaggy curls and a nice, almost symmetrical face. He's a bit of a pretty boy and keeps himself clean and tidy. Face is always moisturized, clear, and clean shaven.

Godly Parent: Briareus

Mortal Parents: Jeane Summers (deceased), Nicholai Summers (deceased)

Country of Origin: United States of America

Pets: Goberian named Reese

Talents: Swimming, playing basketball, fighting, and track.

Skills: Advanced Sword-Fighting, very quick and light on his feet.

Weapon: Celestial Bronze sword named "Whirlpool".

Personality: Jeremy's a wild boy, but he knows his limits. He's always at parties or surfing, but he stays out of trouble. He's very friendly, as if friends always come before everything except for his dog. Reese is his world. He's a ladies man, and a bit of a player. When he's in a relationship, however, he's as loyal as one could be.

Flaws: Very oblivious. Heís also a perfectionist and unintentionally manipulative.

Powers: Can control water and lightning, to kick up some wicked sea storms. The amount of times he can control lightning usually varies between 5 times a day (5 times a topic), depending on the time and weather. He can use water for 7 times a day (topic), however. His sea storms (which he can only do around once every two days/once every two topics) usually affect an acre of land. They usually last around 30 minutes (3 posts). †He usually has to wait around 80 minutes (8 posts) to use his water power back-to-back, but 60 minutes for lightning (6 posts). The volume of the water he usually controls is around 2 m^3. His lightning is not very powerful like a child of Zeus, but it usually takes around 2-3 lightning bolts to kill someone.

Abilities: Waterbreathing, can communicate with sea life. Enhanced physicality when waterborne (enhanced strength, speed, stamina, and slight durability while in water).

Life Before CHB: Jeremy's life before camp wasn't much to write home about, at least for a half-blood. He was a good kid, stayed in school and out of trouble. He was on the way to an athletic scholarship, and his academics weren't too bad either. He did it all for his mother, before she died. There was a gas leak; Jeremy was at school, Nicholai at work. Jeane was home alone, cooking for herself. She turned the stove on, and the house went up in a ball of fire. Reese was the only thing to make it out of the blaze. After that, Nicholai and Jeremy moved houses. Jeane's death took a heavy toll on them both, but Nicholai did a complete 180. He went from loving, supportive stepfather to repeated abuser. Jeremy didn't go a day with some sort of abuse, whether it be physical, emotional, verbal, or mental. He'd go to school with bruises and he'd have to cover them with long clothes; the ones that could be covered anyway. The blatantly obvious ones were explained away by surfing or basketball incidents. One day after school, Jeremy had had it. He went straight to his room and sobbed for an hour while Nicholai was in the pool. Eventually he stopped and wiped the tears from his face. He left his room to tell Nicholai he was going outside to run, only to find him in the pool belly-up. He was dead, he'd drowned. The pool was only 5 feet and Nicholai was a foot taller. How was it possible? The police ruled it accidental and Jeremy was orphaned. He was only there for 2 months before being "adopted". His new parents were two satyrs that took him up to Camp Half-Blood.

RP Example: The sand between my toes was almost therapeutic at moments like these. I couldn't get enough of it. I couldn't stand being in that damned house with him more than a couple hours. There was no one else here right now except for me and about 6 other people. 2 other boys and 4 girls. Board under my arm, I swam out as far as I could. Well, not necessarily as far as I could. I didn't get tired while swimming. I swam out as far as I felt like. I felt in tune out here. Completely at peace. I could... I dunno, feel everything that was going on around me. With my feet in the water, I could almost sense the wave coming. It was nearly supernatural. I hopped up on my board and stood up, riding the wave like a champ as it came.

Last edited by ComicElla. on 7/29/2018, 7:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
ComicElla.

Male
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2014-03-11

View user profile http://joyandsorrow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: waterboy

Post by FinnsRainbow on 7/8/2018, 11:17 am

Hey pal nice form

▪we use post limits for the powers e.g. your dude can make a water ball for 2 posts and needs 3 posts cool down before doing it again
▪ how many posts did it take to assemble a sea storm?
▪ he does no have any abilities then? Not a wee bit of water breathing or smth like that?
▪ sorry mate but if he's no a Hermes kid I can't approve him magically nicking stuff and not getting any backlash for it. If the school can give him sh't then so can the police
FinnsRainbow

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2017-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ComicElla. on 7/8/2018, 2:39 pm

thanks!

the form is still a work and progress, it's mostly just the form that originally got approved in 2014. i've yet to change a lot.

edit: the form has been edited, now ready to be moved and reviewed.
ComicElla.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FinnsRainbow on 7/9/2018, 7:00 am

▪I'm living for the gay satyr parents you made my day
▪Last two abilities don't have much to do really with sea storms. Id say ok for a child of Thanatos or khione but cold and darkness aren't directly related to briareus
▪cool down gotta be longer than power usage. It's like a recharge essentially
FinnsRainbow

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2017-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ComicElla. on 7/28/2018, 9:58 am

itís been edited, not sure if it needs to be moved so that it gets checked
ComicElla.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/29/2018, 2:19 pm

No, you just need to reply to it saying you changed it accordingly, otherwise we dont get a notification :)

- You need 3 flaws

Everything else is good. Great form!
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15718
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by ComicElla. on 7/29/2018, 7:20 pm

edited
ComicElla.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content