Second character!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second character!

Post by Breanna on 8/3/2018, 7:42 am

Hi! So here I am going to be posting the bios of my new characters, as you might be able to tell by the title.

Name: Alexander Hails
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blond
Height: 3'9
Body type: He is quite skinny, to the point were you can almost see his ribs, and lean.
Godly parent: Apollo
Country of origin: America
Pets: He has this Pegasus in the stables that seems to really like him, though Alex don't really consider it his pet.
Mortal parent: Isadora Hails. She is very sweet and caring . She adores Alexander and genuinely loved his father, so she was heartbroken when he left her.
Talents: Alexander tends to be really good at singing, archery, and playing his clarinet, though that is most likely due to Apollo being his godly parent. He is surprisingly fast, once he gets into middle school he wants to be in the track team.
Weapons: A bow with celestial bronze arrows. He has a celestial bronze dagger for close combat, in case he runs out of arrows or the monster is to close to draw his bow.
Personality: Alexander is very sweet and friendly. He hates seeing other people sad and always try's to cheer them up. If his attempts at cheering the person up don't work then he himself will get sad because he wasn't able to help the person and will stay sad for around twenty minutes before going back to his happy-go-lucky self. He is a bit of a coward seeing as when faced with a monster his first tendency is to run instead of fighting, though that is due to the fact that he is a little kid, and little kids aren't usually a full blown warrior. He hates the sight of blood and gets squeamish around it, not liking the fact that the blood is coming from a living, breathing, human and said human might be in pain, so he tends to keep away from sword-fights and doesn't offer much help when a person has a battle wound, though strangely enough he adores capture the flag. He admires the Roman camp and hopes to one day be like a Roman soldier, fierce and strong in battle.
Flaws:
*He is still young and dumb, he doesn't think things all the way through and that ends him up in trouble some times.
*He is a coward. His first thought when faced in a life or death situation is to run and hide, not stand and fight
*He is very cheerful, which can lead people to think him annoying and not want to be around him.
Abilities: He is naturally good at archery and singing.
Powers: He can control the Suns rays, though the power is weak as he is still young and he has not praticed it. He has to concentrate hard to get it to work and it only lasts for a short while. It works for around a post before flickering out and he hast to wait five posts to use it again? He uses it to blind his enemies.
Life before camp: He lived with his mother in a small house in Virginia. His mother was doing pretty well for herself, working as a nurse in a hospital, and he was still quite young and hadn't figured he was a demigod yet so his scent was quite weak, so not many monsters were attracted to him. He went to local schools and managed to miserably fail all of his classes until he got into second grade, where this saytr, who was posing as a fifth grader, noticed that he was a demigod. The saytr waited until school was finished before explaining everything to Alex. Alexander believed him rather quickly, because why not, and took the saytr over to his house. The saytr ended up explaining everything to Alexander's mother, who wasn't clear-sighted and didn't know about the gods, and took Alexander to camp. As they were heading to camp they did their best to avoid mosters and when they did run into them, ran. They eventually made it into camp and figured out quickly that he was a son of Apollo.
Rp example: Alexander bounced around camp, a cheerful smile on his face that he showed to everyone up and about already. He noticed that people were giving him weird looks, probably because it was around 6:30 AM and he was still managing to be so enthusiastic and bright, but he didn't mind and brushed them off. He ran around with no exact location in mind and found himself on halfblood hill, right next to the magical tree, "Thalia's pine tree." He thought they called it. 'Weird name, why would someone name a tree Thalia?' He thinks to himself while looking at the tree. He just now noticed that there was a dragon curled up around the tree and he gasped, somehow he had managed to completely miss that little add on to the tree. He was greatly confused, he didn't remember anyone telling him that, but it was likely that someone did tell him, but he got distracted and ended up not paying attention. He gazed at the dragon with wonder and was about to reach out and touch it when he noticed that more campers were awake so breakfast was starting, and he was hungry. With thoughts of food in his mind he got up and skipped off to the dining pavilion, forgetting about the dragon.

Ok, can someone let me know when it is good to start role playing? Thanks!

Last edited by Breanna on 8/19/2018, 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Breanna

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second character!

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 8/9/2018, 3:36 am

-What do you mean by 'good' at running? In regards to him being fast, do you mean he's surprisingly fast for a kid, or something else?
-Bows are usually made of wood. Do you mean the arrows are celestial bronze?
-Being a bit squimish around blood isn't a flaw. That's more of a weakness kinda thing when it comes to battle.
-How many posts can he control the rays for? What is the cool down rate? How long/wide are they? How many can he create at a time? If he creats less can he control them for longer? Does he use them to blind his enemies temporarily, burn things or something else?
-You're missing the life before camp section. Need you to add that in for me darling.

All in all, a spectacular form! Really great RP examle ❤
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female
Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Breanna on 8/12/2018, 12:19 pm

Ok, edited. I had no idea what to put for life before camp so I just winged it. I would be lying if I said I hadn't hoped you wouldn't notice.

Breanna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 8/13/2018, 3:19 am

-Again on the powers subject. I'd make iit to where it lasts a full post.
-Lol. Winging it is better than nothing. You did a pretty good job, actually. Is there any prticular reason he failed his classes?

Rest looks good.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female
Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Breanna on 8/19/2018, 12:02 am

Ok, I fixed it. I would say he failed his subjects because he kept getting distracted and failing his classes, not doing any of his work.

Breanna

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 8/25/2018, 5:54 am

Approved!

Have fun and try not to get ate.
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen