So many books, so little time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So many books, so little time

Post by Nefaste on 8/10/2018, 11:42 pm

Iran walked across the floor of the library, her arms holding a large stack of books about mystical items and prophecy, some in ancient languages and some in the modern tongues, telling all sorts of stories throughout time. Stepping to the desks she set down the pile next to one slightly smaller and looked over the dusty and worn covers for a second, trying to remember if she had already looked through them all, or if she missed one of them. Concluding she had indeed gone from cover to cover on each of them she picked up that stack and walked towards the shelves, searching for where they went among the hundreds of others.
Nefaste

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2017-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So many books, so little time

Post by FinnsRainbow on 8/18/2018, 5:11 am

The library was David's zen spot. No noise. No kids running around with shaving foam. Rows upon rows of books most historians would give their left butt cheek for. He set his stuff down at one of the tables and proceeded to stroll through the shelves, picking books from his list. He loved holding a big pile of books and codices, it gave him a sense of purpose. The son of Athena cradled them in his arms like newborn babies and almost walked into a tan girl with dyed-black hair. She was just looking at one of the scrolls he was looking for. "Er... for how long do you need that one for?" he whispered.
FinnsRainbow

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2017-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefaste on 8/18/2018, 8:13 am

Iran turned, jumping a little as she saw the young man besides her, her hand having just been on a scroll she was placing back onto the shelf "I...I'm finished with it actually..." She stammered, picking it up again and offering it to him, her own arms encumbered by her own stack of books. "It was an interesting read" She mentioned in a whisper after a moment, looking over her shoulder for a second.
Nefaste

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Djamila Black Yesterday at 9:46 am

This one was the first day of Djamila at the camp, she almost couldn't sleep last night thinking in her family. After fixing her bed and finish with her morning routine, she decided to visit the library. She was sure that she will learn more about the camp there.
Walking into the library she noticed two campers a boy and a girl, she didn't say anything just smile then she started to search for a book that could help her.
Djamila Black

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefaste Yesterday at 5:10 pm

Clio concluded her interaction with the other demigod before returning to the shelves, noticing another demigod had entered. Walking over, she smiled politely and asked "May I help you find something?"
Nefaste

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Djamila Black Yesterday at 5:23 pm

Djamila was reading the titles of the books when suddenly she hear some one saying "May I help you find something?".
She looked at her and with a smile she say :well ....yes you can ...I'm looking a book that can help me to understand this camp....can you help me with that?".
Djamila Black

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nefaste Today at 8:53 am

Clio made a gesture with her hand to follow her and started of towards a selection of shelves clustered near the entrance of the library. "Is this your first week at camp?" She asked the girl behind her, her eyes focusing on the shelves, looking among the various titles and hues of the bookcovers.
Nefaste

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: