A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Meeting Chiron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 9:46 pm

Chiron frowned at Leo for a moment, putting the pen down. "You didn't walk from Germany, did you?"

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat315
Dedicated Member
Kat315

Female
Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 9:51 pm

"I ran away from home and ended up here after lots of monster attacks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 9:52 pm

"Zno. My mom flew us to dis country." I pat Winter. "Oh and I'm no Nazi." I added.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 9:58 pm

Chiron nodded to Leo, sighing. "Yes, I know you're not a Nazi. You don't need to tell me that." He looked at Abbie, nodding to her too. "Did you have a mother or a father?"

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 10:02 pm

i nod and look down. "ive have a mama and a god fathza named William."
Back to top Go down
Kat315
Dedicated Member
Kat315

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 10:04 pm

"A father. A very neglectful one at that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 10:24 pm

Chiron looked between the two of them, nodding. "Have they ever, ah, told you about your other parent?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 10:27 pm

"my mama tcold me that my papa went to climb MT. Everest and never came back." i look at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kat315
Dedicated Member
Kat315

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 10:27 pm

"My dad didn't really talk to me. I asked about her once,but he just said she left when I was born. That's all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 10:47 pm

Chiron nodded to himself, tapping his chin with a finger. "Do either of you have any, ah, special talents? Ones you can't truly explain?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 10:51 pm

"hmm yets zee. i can do dis." i close my eyes and concentrate. the temperature in the room drops five degrees. i stop and open my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 11:20 pm

"Yes, yes.... Possibly a Boreas or Khione child." Chiron nodded to himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 11:23 pm

"Hmmm who are they?" I ask confused.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 11:29 pm

"Two winter gods related to the cold," Chiron explained to Leo. "Have you studied a bit of Greek mythology?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 11:32 pm

"Just the Olympian gods and goddesses." I say remembering them.
Back to top Go down
Kat315
Dedicated Member
Kat315

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 11:34 pm

"I'm not really sure."
OOC: what would be something for a hecate child?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 11:52 pm

ooc: Telekinesis or such, but if she doesn't have powers, Kat, I wouldn't recommend saying that.

bic:

Chiron nodded at Leo. "Well, you should study the minor gods and goddesses too." He looked at Abbie. "Do you have an intense liking for something? Like fire?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:19 am

I nod. "Zes sir." I pull out my Greek mythology book out of my. Book bag.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:20 am

Chiron looked at the book in Leo's hand, saying nothing, really.

ooc: Do you just want Leo and Abbie to be claimed now, guys?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat315
Dedicated Member
Kat315

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:31 am

OOC: Yess please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:37 am

Ooc:yesss

I turn to Boreas' page all of a sudden a hologram of wind carrying snowflakes appears above my head. " Was in der Welt." I say in German while ducking.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:42 am

ooc: Just make a symbol of a magic hat appear above her head or something, Kat.

bic:

"You've been claimed by Boreas," Chiron replied to Leo simply, shrugging. "You'll stay in the Minor Air Gods cabin."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:44 am

I stand up straight. Why would a god want me? I'm useless. " I say looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:46 am

"You're his son, Leo. That's why he's claimed you." Chiron nodded to the hologram as it slowly began to fade away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:50 am

"Really? I look up. Then back down. " I'm a zdemigod?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Chiron   Meeting Chiron - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Chiron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Big House :: Chiron's Office-