A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Talking wit' Chiron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male
Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2011-10-15

Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:16 pm

I looked unimpressed. "Pshhht...please. Alot of kids can do that. I still think you are bluffing." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:17 pm

"Mhm. Well, okay. Show 'em, Osiris."

A hand reached out of the ground and grabbed Leo's foot.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend
Nemesis

Male
Number of posts : 14636
Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:18 pm

"nice to see you again osiris".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.skydimension.webs.com
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:19 pm

I jumped back in fright. "AAAAAAHHHHH! Let go." I panted in fear. "Was that a hand of my father?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:20 pm

"I don't think you've ever met Osiris," Chiron commented to Stross. "And that wasn't the hand of your father. It was too small... Maybe Anubis."

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend
Nemesis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:21 pm

i chuckled silently.
Back to top Go down
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:22 pm

I leave. If i can't use skeletons than I will use my Silvershifter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:25 pm

Chiron sighed. "Well, Osiris will find him. I know it.... Because the boy is just like the other one from a while back. Bruce."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend
Nemesis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:26 pm

i started tinkering with a knife and a piece of wood"so whens the last time you slept?".
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:28 pm

"Oh, yesterday. Shutting my eyes for a few minutes turns into hours.... But shouldn't you go, you know, give Eric a pep talk?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend
Nemesis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:30 pm

"always wanted to be a coach" i chuckled walking out holding the knife and the wood still carving.
Back to top Go down
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 9:00 pm

I burst into Chiron's office angry. "How dare you to deprive me of my powers!" I bellowed. "You have no right to take my powers!" I drew my sword. I thought of fighting him, I had to be mental person in this camp ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 9:06 pm

"Osiris decided to go through with it," Chiron replied slowly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 9:09 pm

"No! It wasn't Osiris' descision it was you who told him to take my powers!" I yelled at Chiron. "YOU KNOW I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF WITHOUT MY POWERS!" I raised my sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 9:10 pm

"Exactly why we took them away. To teach you to defend yourself without them." Chiron raised an eyebrow at Leo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcas
Loyal Member
Arcas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 9:14 pm

I was so mad and angry at Chiron. I couldn't get my anger under control. "ARGHHHHH!!!!" I swung my sword at Chiron's head.

-------

http://www.camphalfblood.org/viewtopic.forum?t=11109
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking wit' Chiron   Talking wit' Chiron - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking wit' Chiron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Big House :: Chiron's Office-