A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

natewolfe's characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-04-26

natewolfe's characters Empty
PostSubject: Nate Wolfe (PLEASE APPROVE!!!)   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 7:09 pm

Name:Nate Wolfe
Eyes:brown
Hair:dark brown
Height:4'10
Body Type:normal
Skin Color:almost pale white with some tan
Greek God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Jennifer
Country of Origin: U.S.A
Pets: cat (Milo)
Weapon(s): Celestial Bronze Sword, named Cantus
Talents: writing, music, writing music, sword-fighting, persuasive, can play piano, keyboard, harmonica, clarinet, recorder, and drums. Can speak Latin
Flaws: competitive, can be shy, talks too much
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
Life Before CHB*: He lived in a small city named Ringgold. He went to school at Heritage middle. He constantly fought monsters in the worst situations, like on field trips and in the fossil exhibit. He's fought everything from homework to monsters, it seems. He enjoyed band and chorus at school, because there were so many kids in those classes that the monsters couldn't locate him. He had to fight his Principal in fifth grade, because he was really a monster. He didn't have a sword back before CHB, so he had to use hand-to-hand combat. On free time he would write music.
RP Example*: I walked into CHB, leaving the slain fury behind me. My sword in hand, I ran into camp and tumbled down the hill. I rolled until I hit the Big House. My sword had left my grasp and impaled itself into the wall. Chiron came out of the Big House. "Hi," I said nervously as I attempted to pull my sword out. It suddenly came out and I tumbled backward.

Last edited by natewolfe on 11/19/2011, 12:28 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campromanus.activeboard.com
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 7:11 pm

Persuasive is not a power. You don't need to have a power.

Life Before CHB needs to be 5 sentences long.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: Kassidie Armour   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 8:38 pm

Demigod Form:

Name: Kassidie Armour
Eyes: Change according to mood
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Height: 4.10 Feet tall
Body Type: Athletic
Skin Color: Light Peach
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Jason Armour
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Pets: none
Talents: Dance, singing
Weapon**: Bow and arrow named Amorem that can shoot 3 arrows at once
Flaws: Full of herself, thinks she's funny (and isn't), can be mean when angry.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
Life Before CHB*: Kassidie went to Heritage Middle School, Ringgold, GA along with Nate Wolfe. They arrived at CHB on the same day and were really good friends. When Kassidie was running up Half-blood Hill, a fury dropped from the sky at her and took her quiver. Another lunged down at her, only to be sliced in two by Nate. She was playing Capture the Flag when she was claimed, and was the only member of the Aphrodite cabin that did anything other than polish her nails.
RP Example*: I got out of the cab and paid the driver. He asked me if I was sure this was where I wanted to go, and I told him to take the money and go. To him, we were in the middle of nowhere, but I knew that just over the hill in front of me was Camp Half-blood. I ran for the hill, only to have my quiver taken from my shoulders by a fury. When it ascended into the sky, another lunged at me. I prepared to die. Then, out of nowhere, a sword came out and sliced the diving fury in two. I recognized the blade to be Nate's, Cantus.
Any notes about your characters: Her arrows are celestial bronze and heart-shaped, painted red.
natewolfe's characters 309570_2598080959993_1493843447_32815784_2065633530_n

Last edited by natewolfe on 11/17/2011, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Pokemon
Chuck

Female
Number of posts : 21941
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 11:48 pm

Add two more flaws.
That power is like charmspeak, no? We don't allow charmspeak.

Ellie/Aceso
Toph/Geb
Jacqueline/Hecate
Carter/unclaimed
Lucas/Pyriphlegethon
Antony/Minerva(3rd)
Zayden/Anubis
Myia/Selene
Staci/Harmonia
Gabriel/Adikia
Hobey ho, let's go.

Character stick figures:

Character sketches (incomplete):

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elleonthenerd.deviantart.com/
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: Charmspeak   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 8:01 pm

Chuck wrote:
Add two more flaws.
That power is like charmspeak, no? We don't allow charmspeak.
I'm not sure I've ever heard of charmspeak, but I'll change that.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 3:06 pm

Approved.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 5:22 pm

We don't allow Imperial Gold for demigods here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:12 pm

Life Before CHB needs to be 5 sentences long.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: Life Before CHB   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:13 pm

It is 5 sentences long, exactly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:14 pm

No, it's not. It's only separated by commas, making it one long run-on sentence. And we prefer full sentences, meaning using pronouns.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: Nate Wolfe (PLEASE APPROVE!!!)   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:20 pm

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:21 pm

Add two more sentences.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: Oops   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:29 pm

oops, I hit enter while writing the life before CHB, and you only saw the first part. I just fixed that.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 12:30 pm

Approved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:34 pm

name: Shane White
eye: frost blue
hair: black
body type: skinny
skin color: pale
god parent: Chione
parents: Blake White
country of origin: Canada
pets: none
talents: sword fighting, blending in, acedemics
weapon: double swords named Nix and Glacie, meaning snow and ice. They're both celestial bronze, but painted white.
flaws: unpopular, antisocial, quiet, "cold"
powers: Can make it snow up to 5 inches or freeze water up to 50 gallons of water 3 times a day, but loses energy.
Before camp halfblood: Shane lived near the United States, and remembers his father telling him as a little kid, "Okay, you can play, but stay in the country." He has had less trouble than most demigods do with survival. He rarely sees a monster, and it's not long before he reduces them to dust. He lived in a small apartment with his dad and often asked about his mom. His dad didn't know much, so it wasn't of much use.
roleplay example: I walked up to my cabin. "I guess this is it," I say to myself. I open the door and walk in. There's an empty bunk by the window. I put my stuff down on it. "Why are you choosing that one?" Asked another camper. "It gets coldest at night. I didn't care. I picked up Nix and Glacie and went to the arena.

Last edited by natewolfe on 11/19/2011, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:36 pm

Are his swords Celestial bronze?

How many inches a day can he make it snow? How much water can he freeze?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: Shane White   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 5:57 pm

I edited it.
Back to top Go down
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: June Green   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 8:25 pm

Name: June Green
Type of Creature (satyr, nymph, or dryad): dryad
Description (looks): red hair, green eyes, freckles
Powers: can make a plant grow whenever and wherever she wants five times a day )Plants up to 5 feet high at first, but can be grown like normal plants afterwards.)
Flaws: clumsy, over-emotional, little common sense
Weapons**: Bow and arrows made of sticks with thorns for the ends of arrows. Some of the thorns have poison.
Talents/Skills: archery, running, dodging, gymnastics
RP Example*: I came out of my tree and snuck up behind the demigod. I tapped him on the shoulder and disappeared back into my tree. He turned around, terror in his eyes. I made a thorn-bush grow behind him. He sat down and started screaming in pain. He jumped back up and ran off crying. I came out of my tree laughing.

Last edited by natewolfe on 11/21/2011, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 8:40 pm

How big are the plants?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 8:46 pm

Approved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: June Green   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 5:20 pm

Five feet high. I just edited it in.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 7:37 pm

Approved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: Leo Ruber   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:26 am

name: Leo Ruber
eye: sky blue
hair: blonde
body type: skinny
skin color: little tan
god parent: Aeolus
parents: Grace Ruber
country of origin: U.S.A. (Chicago, the windy city)
pets: Eagle named Aura
talents: aerodynamics, running, archery
weapon: Bow painted metallic sky blue with arrows made of celestial bronze painted white and silver.
flaws: short temper, terrible with spears, bad at math.
powers: Can hover up to 5 feet off of the ground or shoot gust of wind up to 50 miles per hour 5 times a day.
Before camp halfblood: Leo lived in a small apartment with his Mom. His Mom refused to tell him anything about his dad, until a big monster attack. A Minotaur crushed the wall of the apartment and came after him. His mom gave him a map to camp half-blood and drove away. He never saw her again.
roleplay example: I walked to the river. Someone across it pulled out a sword and ran at me. I jumped and hovered, staying just high enough to let them run under me. I hovered across the river. The strange person came at me. I pushed him back with a gust of wind, and he fell into the river. I took that as a chance to run.

Last edited by natewolfe on 11/25/2011, 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:01 pm

95 mph is too much.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
natewolfe
natewolfe

Male

PostSubject: Leo Ruber   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 11:01 am

how's 75?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: natewolfe's characters   natewolfe's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

natewolfe's characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-