Arriving at Camp

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arriving at Camp

Post by Catos on 12/12/2011, 8:59 pm

Catos sprinted through the forest, branches and fern stalks whipping across his face, drawing blood from his cheek. He shook off the pain and continued. The forest had no clear path in the area where he was so the going was rough. He chanced a glance behind him and his fears were confirmed, there were three Laistrogonian Giants chasing him, knocking down anything in his path. Catos gritted his teeth and continued to run, his chest heaving. His clothes were NOT suitable for running in, skinny jeans, converse trainers, along with a black t-shirt with an ararchy symbol emblazoned on it. Catos had spiky black hair and bright purple eyes. He had a black shade across his upper face, like shadows loved to hug his eyes. He had a tattoo on his left cheek, something that he had gotten whilst in Maryland. Apparently it helped ward off evil, and Catos needed the protection. He also had a scar over his left eye that he had never explained to anyone. He strained against the strain and continued to run.

Eventually, the Laistrogonians caught up with him, but by then he was by a large Pine Tree with a golden fleece draped over the branch. Catos, knowing he couldnt run anymore, he turned around and drew a steel playing card from a pocket in his trousers. He smiled defiantly and span the card around his fingers. After the card came to rest in his hands, the card extended and turned black, radiating purple energy. In the blink of an eye, the card became a sword made of Stygian Iron. It was his sword, Apokryfes. He raised his sword into a fighting position and stared the Laistrogonians dead in the eyes and grinned,

"Come and get it!"
Catos
Dedicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2011-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arriving at Camp

Post by nix on 12/12/2011, 9:08 pm

Nix burst in, bleeding from the practice she just had ran from. She was sure she heard something..it wasn't her imagination then. She didn't have the training sword with her, which would have helped a lot..She only had the fine throwing knives strapped into her belt, and the one dagger in her hand.
"Get inside the barrier!" She managed to shout out at the strange boy, getting a bit of blood and blond hair into her mouth, knowing some of the basics. Such as the monster can't get into camp. I think.
If he didn't go in, she'll at least try to kill this..thing.
nix
Sugar Daddy

Male
Number of posts : 5223
Registration date : 2011-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 12/12/2011, 9:12 pm

i ran out holding my sword out"what was that?!".I then saw the giants chasing him.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 14636
Registration date : 2011-10-12

View user profile http://www.skydimension.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:16 pm

"Come and get it!"
The yell sounded far off, but Olivia could tell that it was in running distance. Squinting her eyes, she saw, by Thalia's tree, a small figure, followed by three. . . Cyclopses? Laistrygorains? Whatever they were, they were huge, and coming towards the peron, who stood, defiantly in their path. Olivia knew what she had to do. Unsheathing her sword, three feet of pure Stygian Iron, and quickly sprinted towards the group, her long coat flapping in the cold air.
Lady Arbitrary

Female
Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2011-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 12/12/2011, 9:19 pm

" get in the barrier!" i yelled.My blade gleamed in the sun and i took of running at one of the giants.I grinned angrily and swung my chain with the crescent moon shaped blade blurred swinging around and around until i sent it at one of the giant the blade heading straight for its face.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by nix on 12/12/2011, 9:22 pm

Nix grabbed her knife, and with pure luck, she managed to throw the knife into the giant thing's stomach, but she didn't if it would really affect the big monster thing. Then she realized it was coming for her, since she stepped out of the barrier.
Oh Gods. She thought, knowing it was no way backing down now.
nix
Sugar Daddy

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:23 pm

Olivia reached the strange boy and the other campers who had come to help. "What are you doing? Get in the barrier!!" She slashed at the nearest giant, which blocked her strike and drove her back a step. "Go! Go!"
Lady Arbitrary

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catos on 12/12/2011, 9:26 pm

Catos smiled at the people running to assist him. He replied to them,

"I'm not running! These guys have been chasing me for months and now I'm gonna take them down!" he raised his sword at one of the Laistrogonians and a bolt of darkness shot from his sword. The giant stumbled back dazed and Catos grinned. He jumped towards the confused Laistrogonian and swang his sword in a devestating arc, slicing the monsters chest open. The giant looked at the wound in his chest in horror, seconds before he burst into dust. Catos landed and looked maliciously towards the other giant,

"You're mine!"
Catos
Dedicated Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:30 pm

Olivia swung her sword at the giant, only grazing it's cheek. This was no time to use her poers, but she couldnt win the fight without them

OOC: Catos, stab it from behind!
Lady Arbitrary

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 12/12/2011, 9:32 pm

the blade hit the giant in the eye but it just got angry and grabbed my chain and started to swing me around like a rag doll and i heard Stross's voice"kid grab the chain and bounce from a tree".I followed what he said and gripped the chain with my left hand and my feet hit the tree and sent a jolt up my spine.I bounce off flying towards the giant and i jabbed my sword straight into its neck.It then bursted into golden dust and i landed panting.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:34 pm

The giant was bearing down on Olivia faster than ever, and she could barely block it's club, much less summon skeletons. She knew that soon, her strenght would end.
Lady Arbitrary

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catos on 12/12/2011, 9:37 pm

Catos grinned and leapt at the giant, who looked on in amusement. But Catos dived and rolled between the giants legs, stabbing up at it from underneath. A look of disbelief crossed the brute's face briefly, just before he dissolved. Two down, one to go. He turned to help the others who were fighting the last remaining giant. He appeared to be the leader, he was shrugging off most of the attacks launched by the other demigods. He made for the last one and began to fight, this giant was going to pay for bringing him horror over the last few months.
Catos
Dedicated Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 12/12/2011, 9:38 pm

i rushed next to the girl(olivia)"need help?".I chuckled and raised my sword and struck a smile.

ooc:catos,eric slayed one already.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Catos on 12/12/2011, 9:41 pm

ooc: okay then lets just say that attack was made silmutanious to your blow as well, as i was in the middle of writing it when you posted. sorry!
Catos
Dedicated Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:41 pm

Olivia was astonished. The strange half-blood had killed two giants, and saved her and her peer's life. The least she could do was help him with the last one. Olivia charged at the giant and suddenky rolled, cutting off one of it's legs.
OCC: Finish it!
Lady Arbitrary

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:42 pm

occ: same as Catos! Sorry!
Lady Arbitrary

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 12/12/2011, 9:44 pm

i jabbed the giant in the eye jumping in the air hanging from its face like a tear.I grabbed its forehead skin and i hopped on it's head."come on beasty!" i said holding its hair in my hand.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by nix on 12/12/2011, 9:45 pm

Nix threw her last throwing knife, it pierced into the lower stomach, she looked at her dagger. Was she brave enough to charge into battle? Yes. She took a breath, hoping that she would please her father, as she sprinted towards the half-dead giant.

Last edited by Nix on 12/12/2011, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
nix
Sugar Daddy

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:47 pm

The sitiation almost made Olivia laugh. A one legged giant was tottering around with a demigod hanging off it's head, and two more at it's feet. Her hostile aura almost faded.
Lady Arbitrary

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 12/12/2011, 9:47 pm

ooc:nix 2 of them are already dead and where killing the last one now.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:50 pm

Olivia called out to . . . Nix? Was that her name? "Come on! We need to finish it!"
Lady Arbitrary

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catos on 12/12/2011, 9:50 pm

Catos gritted his teeth and raised his sword to the giant. He lunged forward and stabbed the giant, the blade sliding straight through the beasts stomach. He pulled the blade out but no wound was left. The giant laughed as best he could, shaking off the boy that was holding onto the giant, who hit the ground hard. The giants laugh was short lived as he doubled over, looking as if he were about to through up. Catos lowered his sword, stood back and smiled at the giant, who crumpled to the floor. Catos looked to the others and said,

"He's all yours!"
Catos
Dedicated Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luke skywalker on 12/12/2011, 9:52 pm

I ran in and saw Nix and some other campers fighting a giant.
"Oh my gods," I rush forward. I realize my sword won't be enough. I shove off the gloves, and my hands start glowing. I point them at the giant, shooting laser-like beams of light at it.
luke skywalker
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3323
Registration date : 2011-11-12

View user profile http://baekhyuh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nix on 12/12/2011, 9:52 pm

Nix managed to nod, not thinking of her strategy..She knew she just had to kill it. That's all. With only her dagger she slashed at the giant. She was too tired...The fight from before had made her so tired..
nix
Sugar Daddy

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Arbitrary on 12/12/2011, 9:54 pm

This kids good, I thought to myself, and closed in to the giant, using the last of my strength to slit the giant's throat, helping the others kill it.
Lady Arbitrary

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top