Cemetery

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cemetery

Post by Kendall on 6/24/2012, 5:54 pm

I strolled into the graveyard with my sword at my side, glancing around. Dark, cool day. I liked this kind of weather -- better than camp's, anyway. I stepped onto a little path between the grave stones and just continued to stroll; I think my grandma was buried somewhere here.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43508
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/24/2012, 5:58 pm

I looked around the place and heard footsteps on the path, I had seen a girl walking through the grave yard, she must have some guts to walk through here without being frantic nor scared.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 14636
Registration date : 2011-10-12

View user profile http://www.skydimension.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/24/2012, 6:08 pm

Glancing around, I looked for a grave shaped like a cross, with a huge crack through the name. I couldn't find it, though; it might have been further on in the graveyard. Pity, this was one of the only days I'd leave camp.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/24/2012, 6:10 pm

The girl was walking deeper, so I assumed she was looking for something, maybe a dead loved ones grave.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/24/2012, 6:13 pm

I turned to my right and began to walk towards another grave, one I'd found interesting on one of my other trips to this place. I noticed a figure standing in the distance, but I paid no attention to him -- I assumed it was a him -- as I looked for the special gravestone, with a stone snake carved like it was curling around it.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/24/2012, 6:46 pm

I knew this grave yard in and out since I went here my whole life, I decided to be nice for a while and help, I shadow traveled over to the girl and appeared behind her"are you looking for something?" I asked in a calm tone.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/24/2012, 7:00 pm

I turned slowly to see some guy standing behind me. Frowning, I shook my head and pointed to the gravestone: Louise Atkinson, 1805-1845. The snake was curled around the headstone so that it looked like it was either trying to either eat her name or was spitting it up. "Already found it, but thanks anyway."
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/24/2012, 7:08 pm

I looked at the tomb stone and saw the name of the deceased woman, I nodded and started to walk away then saw some bats fly by in the distance.

ooc:want a monster attack?
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/24/2012, 7:28 pm

ooc: If you want.

bic:

I sat down in front of the grave, taking out a piece of cloth. Slowly, I began to wipe away the dust from the name so that it was clearer -- pity her descendants didn't take care of her grave. It was unique, more so than most of the graves I'd ever seen.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/24/2012, 8:12 pm

There was a huge roar in the distance, and trees where starting to fall down as bats flew off.I looked but couldn't see what it was clearly through the trees thickness.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/24/2012, 9:09 pm

I looked up slowly from Mrs. Atkinson's gravestone, as a huge roar echoed through the vast graveyard. That was an interesting development. I tossed the dusty piece of cloth at the stone and turned away, scanning the area. Trees were falling, crashing as bats screeched and flew away. Whatever it was, it was big.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/25/2012, 12:42 am

In the view a 9 headed hydra was now seen, some demigod must have cut of 4 of the heads.I simply stood there, staring as the hydra approached closer to us.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/25/2012, 1:49 pm

I snorted slightly. Hydras. Those were pretty stupid monsters if you asked me -- all they could do was regenerate heads if you didn't burn them first. I drew my sword, facing the direction it was coming from.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/25/2012, 4:50 pm

The hydra had came into close distance, fully visible to both of us now, I drew my sword and twirled it in my hand.the hydra looked like it was debating on who to kill first and then the head looked to the girl, and one of them snapped at her arm.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/25/2012, 10:59 pm

I jumped away from the hydra's bite, almost tripping over the gravestone; I jabbed at its eye with my sword, muttering curses to myself. Slowly, the shadows began to twitch and move of its own accord -- but that was my doing, so eh.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/26/2012, 3:19 am

The hydra's eye was stabbed and it roared as the head moved back towards the rest, the middle head spat fire at both of us, I quickly moved out of the way of the fire and just stood there again, but the flames would potentially burnt the grave stones or mess them up.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/26/2012, 1:02 pm

I leaped behind Mrs. Atkinson's gravestone as the hydra spat fire at me, feeling the heat on my back as the fire potentially burnt and ruined the grave. Damn it -- I actually liked that stone. Fire would destroy this thing, wouldn't it? Hm. I waved my hand and a shadow leaped out like a net from behind an adjacent gravestone to cover the middle two heads.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/26/2012, 1:28 pm

the hydra's middle too heads where starting to roar as something shot out and covered them.I spun my blade in my hand quickly and threw it at the Hydra's front leg on the right , piercing the leg and that mad it fall on its side screeching in pain.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/26/2012, 1:35 pm

I peered over the ruined gravestone -- you rest in peace, Mrs. Atkinson -- and found a small patch of grass on fire. Hm. I'd need a large stick or something to light it on fire.... I made more shadows come and leap at the still-free hydra heads to cover their eyes as I darted to a nearby tree, beginning to hack off a large bough to use.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/26/2012, 1:48 pm

The hydras started to roar even louder and one spat something at the girl, but it wasn't fire.One of them spat something at me too and it hit my arm, and it started to burn badly.I quickly through off my jacket before it could do anymore damage to my arm.I raised my hand and my sword appeared in my hand, then I charged at the hydra which was still on the ground and I had started to clash and hack it's chest.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/26/2012, 1:56 pm

There was something warm on the back of my jacket -- burning, almost.... I swore and tore it off, tossing it away onto an old, crumbled gravestone. My back was tingling and burning slightly, but I didn't think it had touched my skin very much. I finished with the bough and grabbed it, scurrying back over to Mrs. Atkinson's gravestone. I held the bough to the little grass fire and silently prayed to the fire gods to let the wood set on fire. My head was beginning to throb from using my shadow powers, but all I could do was swear silently and clutch my head; I could fix this easily with ibuprofen or ambrosia if I survived this. The bough was finally lit, but not enough; I blew on it a little and turned to the boy, who was hacking at the hydra's chest. No, that wouldn't do, you idiot, I thought to myself silently. Slowly, the shadow covering the middle heads was beginning to slip off by my command.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/26/2012, 2:01 pm

One of the heads had looked dead at me and snapped at my leg but it had missed by an inch or so do to my pivoting.that was close, if i wasn't moving I might have been legless right now.I shadow traveled away from the hydra and appeared just a few feet from the girl"do you have a plan?" I asked feeling a slight head ache coming on.
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/26/2012, 3:14 pm

I nodded, pointing to my stick as a shadow grabbed one of the hydra's back legs to hold it off for a bit. "We need to light the thing on fire, or, even better, throw this into its mouth and shut it so it burns to death. Problem: the thing might spit more venom at us and my nets won't work for long. And I don't think this is enough fire, unless you have a match."
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis on 6/26/2012, 3:17 pm

I nodded my head no"but, I think I can get in close enough to get it to spit fire again" i suggested as I locked my blade in an attacking motion"or I can just attack it's heart".
Nemesis
Role Playing Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 6/26/2012, 3:20 pm

"Fire's the most sure way," I muttered, glancing at the stick. Now it was only a quarter or so consumed with flame, but that would work. "Do you think you could shove this into its mouth? I'll distract it and when I see you've got it, I'll use a shadow to shut its mouth and we can hope it'll burn. I glanced around, seeing another stick; sheathing my sword, I picked it up and held it to the fire, lighting that one on fire too. "And this one will be here in case you lost the first one, or if the first one doesn't work out so well.."
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum