kies house

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: kies house

Post by lost shadow on 2/8/2015, 12:33 am

Kie nodded listening but after a minute or two he got up following her kid decided he would help her since it was his responsibility, pulling the door open kid stepped out of the cabin "Christine where are you?"he asked looking around his eyes had been getting worse and worse over time he mean't to go to an optometrist but without money or identification it was rather difficult.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2012-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/8/2015, 12:59 am

"Right here"I said and rolled my eyes as I passed by him, my arms filled with wood."Just get inside, you'll catch a cold or something"
Perca
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 8665
Registration date : 2012-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/8/2015, 1:50 am

Kid smiled "that's what I'm supposed to say you know "he laughed as he looked at her closing the door behind her kie sat back down on the bed "its getting late you know you can stay here if you want "he said looking at her.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/8/2015, 1:52 am

"That was the plan all along. And your return won't change it"I snapped and dumped the wood by the fireplace, adding some to the raging fire but keeping the others for later
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/8/2015, 1:57 am

Lie cringed biting his lip "alright I didn't know that... I'll sleep on the floor "he said trying to be polite even if what he did was unforgivable he still wanted to be on Christine's good side. Kid stood up sitting on the floor kie looked up at Christine "I was just trying to say it was getting late... "Kie sighed as he looked at the fire.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/8/2015, 2:02 am

"You get the bed, I've brought my sleeping bag along. It's no big deal. And with the fire close by, I'll have to be able to get up and take care of it. So it's the best for us all. Besides. You traveled a lot, you need good rest on a soft bed"I added and gave him a small grin.
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/8/2015, 2:15 am

"Alright if that's okay "he said smiling as he looked at the girl in front of him, kie slipped his boots off as he sat on his bed letting out a long sigh of relief. Kie turned his head and looked at Christine " I think I may get in bed I'm tired... And today has been interesting "he said grabbing his cold blankets tugging them over him keeping his regular clothes on simply because he didn't want to undress in front of christine .
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/8/2015, 3:53 am

"It certainly has. Rest now. Tomorrow will be an even longer day. You'll need your strength"I advised and went over to him in order to pull the blankets up to his neck and ruffle his hair."Good night"
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/8/2015, 1:36 pm

Kie looked at Christine "what do you mean what's happening tomorrow ?"he asked Christine curiously as he went over count less different scenarios from a fight to redecorating the cabin. The morning to come would be interesting just like today was. Kie closed his eyes squirming onto his side.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/8/2015, 3:00 pm

I laughed and leaned down to kiss his forehead."Tomorrow you take up where you left off. You oficially return at camp, go visit your siblings, take care of this mess you call home and talk to Chiron. For starters"I added
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/8/2015, 3:04 pm

Kie heat rushed to his cheeks as he blushed "I never got along with any of my siblings but I'll try and I will take care of my home "he said smiling " good night Christine..."he said closing his eyes as he started to slip into a well deserved sleep.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/9/2015, 12:15 am

"Good night, Kie"I whispered and returned to the fire, pulling out my sleeping bag and lying inside, trying to go to sleep
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/9/2015, 8:56 pm

OOC: Skip to morning??
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/10/2015, 12:40 am

OOC: Go ahead
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/10/2015, 12:49 am

Kie woke up in daze not sure where he was, he sat up looking around like a wounded confused creature. Birds chirped loudly outside of the cabin which confused kie any more as he tried to get out of the stasis between awake and asleep. Kie stood up wiping his eyes " Where am I..."he asked himself trying to remember as he walked tripping over Christine in her sleeping bag making him fall with a loud thud.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/10/2015, 2:37 am

I groaned and raised my head, blinking my eyes open."What the-"I yawned and ran a hand through my hair, noticing Kie's form on the floor."Hey, wake up!"I yelled and poked his side
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/10/2015, 2:45 am

Kie groaned, rubbing his head which hit the wood floor when he fell, his eyes we're wide open as everything started coming back to him, where he was, why Christine was there and why he was back at Camp Half-Blood. Kie looked at Christine "I'm sorry I forgot where I was and.. Yeah "he said standing up hoping he didn't crush Christine and her small frame.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/10/2015, 3:24 am

"It's alright"I grinned and stood up, quickly packing my stuff. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/10/2015, 10:55 am

"Yeah, I'm fine.. "He said smiling back at Christine, Kie sat back down on his bed letting out a long yawn " No as o said I'm fine I just hadn't woken up when I got out of bed, What about you I didn't crush you did I??" He said poking her
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/10/2015, 11:01 am

"I'm not that small!"I whined and stuck my tongue out at him."I'm actually larger than you, mister Sceleton"
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/10/2015, 11:06 am

"Fine fair enough, but I'm taller"he teased Christine as he laughed then glanced at her bag "your not leaving already are you?"he asked slightly upset his smile fading away.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/10/2015, 11:15 am

"Whatever, Gigantica. No, I'm not leaving. But we have some cleanibg to do"I reminded him and pointed at the dusty walls
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/10/2015, 7:11 pm

Kie glanced at the walls "oh yeah... Huh we probably need some wash rags... And maybe some soap to clean the bed and blankets" he said glancing toward the loud river nearby " we could pin the blankets up so they can dry in the air and we could use a mop" he said listing of things they may need trying to get an idea before looking back at Christine "Alright, let's get started!"he said smiling as he slipped his boots
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/11/2015, 12:24 am

I rolled my eyes at his too bright behavior too bright in the morning and went into the small cabin outside to pull out some cleaning supplies."Something like this?"
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/11/2015, 1:53 am

"That... Was not there when I left how long has that been there?"he asked curiously staring at bit as he walked over picking up a bottle of windex examining it "Alright! Cool! This should get done in no time he said wrapping an arm around Christine smiling at her.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next