kies house

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: kies house

Post by Perca on 2/11/2015, 3:06 am

I blushed and gave him a shy smile.'I-I added this a while ago, made cleaning easier"
Perca
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 8665
Registration date : 2012-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/12/2015, 6:37 pm

Kie gave Christine a warm smile as he hugged her letting her rest in his arms for a moment "So.. You stopped by the cabin often?"he asked looking at the cleaning supply then back at Christine
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2012-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/12/2015, 10:46 pm

I blushed more and hid my face in his chest."K-kinda"I mumbled, my voice muffled by his shirt
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/12/2015, 11:15 pm

Kie hhekd her small frame against him as he looked down at her "I thought about you a lot... While I was gone about where you were what you were doing... I thought about you almost every day.."he whispered as he sniffed her taking in her agent for a moment as he held the younger demigod in his arms.

Ooc I think kie is older I'm fairly certain
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/12/2015, 11:18 pm

I smiled sadly to myself and sighed before pulling away and quickly wiping my eyes."So, let's get to cleaning, shall we?"I said as I grabbed a broom and all but ran back inside
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/13/2015, 12:12 am

Kie grabbed a bottle of windex and a rag 'I'll start wiping down around the fireplace and the windows and walls _kie stated smiling as he looked at Christine, kie sprayed the window's wiping them down quickly cleaning the dust covered window which you could barely see through.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/13/2015, 12:15 am

"I'll start with the floor"I mumbled and moved to the other side of the house
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/13/2015, 7:30 pm

"Alright, if you need any help I should finish in a minute or so"Kie stated as he continued wiping down the windows the rag almost blackening making kie make a slight disgusted face. "This rag is gonna be useless after this.."he mumbled as he wiped the brick of the fireplace.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/14/2015, 1:37 am

"I'll wash it, don't worry"I replied as I fell on my knees to clean under the bed, causing a few spiders to run away in annoyance
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/14/2015, 9:27 pm

"Alright, I'm just gonna finish up and I'll help you with the floor"kie stated as he wiped then rest of the fire place not bothering with the scorched inside, the fireplace was blackened from the inside from the long nights of warm fires. Kie thought about all the times he started and put out then flames that use to light up the cabin he had built. Kie snapped back into reality "I should.. Probably stop spacing out and work" " kie thought to himself as he set down the filthy cleaning rag on top of the fireplace. He knelt down next to Christine smiling as he tried to help her by swatting away several of the remaining bits like a cat pawing at a fly.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/14/2015, 9:30 pm

I couldn't help but giggle at his anticts, he was so adorable. I nudged him with my shoulder and ruffled his hair. "I can finish here myself, go wash your hands"
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/14/2015, 9:52 pm

Kie blushed as he heard Christine giggle, he couldn't meet her eyes out of embarrassment "Alright"he said quickly before leaning over kissing her cheek "I'll be back in a minute " Kie said his face still red from being embarrassed. He went walked out of the cabin closing the door behind him walking down to the zephynos creek sitting on a large rock that sat by the shore pushing his hands into the water rubbing them together cleaning his hands before walking back to the cabin wiping and kicking his feet on the grass to get the mud off of his boots. "if I get the floor dirty I think Christine might kill me " he thought as he paled remembering how Christine reacted when she first saw him yesterday rubbing his throat as if he felt someone's hands around it pressing against his wind pipe. Kie walked up the two stairs into the cabin pushing the door open as he looked around for Christine "I'm back"kie said cheerfully as he blew a gust of air pushing the hair in front of his face out of his eyes to the side of his face.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/15/2015, 12:50 am

I was left alone, blushing and gaping like an idiot. Why did he do that? Did it mean something? No, it couldn't. It shouldn't. I couldn't go back to him, I had to stay strong. Or else he would break me again. And I couldn't afford that. I couldn't afford turning back into what I was after he left me. I couldn't be that pathetic girl anymore, who smoked and drunk, not to hide her pain, but believing it would make him return. I was so stupid back then. No, I had to stay strong and cold. Something I put in action as soon as he got home. "Good"I said as I got out from under the bed, where I was cleaning. "Go wash the rags and I'll put the things back in their place. Hurry though, lunch is soon"I said, grabbed the cleaning products and the broom and left
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/16/2015, 10:38 pm

Kie watched Christine crawl out from under the bed barking orders at him in a harsher tone then when he had left. Did he do something? Was it something he had said? Kie pondered this in his mind for a moment loosing track of what he was ordered to do, before coming back remembering he had to wash the dirty rags that him and Christine had used to clean the slowly forming cabin changing it step by step to bring it back to life, instead of leaving it to rot. Kie took long strides snatching the rags from where they were left. In an attempt to make up the time he had burned away Kie practically ran back to the creek of Zephynos scrubbing and wringing out the dirty rags taking but a few minutes to clean them. Kie then made a hasty return hoping to some how please Christine.

OOC: I am so sorry this took so long i wanted to wait until i got home so i can type instead of trying to do it on my tablet.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perca on 2/17/2015, 12:17 am

I stood alone for a while as he left before rushing to my bag and pulling out a notebook and a pen. Ripping off a page,I quickly wrote down a note:

I'm gone for lunch. You have to wash your sheets and go get more furniture. I'll be back sometime to check on you.

Nodding to myself, I placed the paper on his bed, quickly placed the broom ans the cleaning products back into their own cabin, grabbed my bag and left in a haste so as not to find him as he returned

OOC: It's alright, don't worry about it
Perca
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lost shadow on 2/18/2015, 11:00 am

When kie got into the cabin he didn't see the note until a few minutes had gone by, when kie read the letter it was like the cabin had collapsed on him "I did say something didn't i" he thought sure that it was something he said or did. Kie stood up setting the paper back on his bed "I gotta find her..."kie thought walking almost running out of his cabin before going into a full sprint out side of the cabin hoping to catch up to her.
lost shadow
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26