The Cabin Courtyard

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Cabin Courtyard

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 4:07 pm

"Okay, then if its just infected then I suggest you come with me to the Infirmary." Kostas insisted. He wasn't going to let her be stubborn like that with him around. "An infection can spread into something worse, trust me." He took a quick look at her leg and saw the nasty gash on it. Yep, that's definitely infected. It didn't seem like she wanted his help, which kinda ticked Kostas off so he backed off when she told him she could take care of herself. "Alright, then. If you can take care of yourself you should go to the Infirmary and find a Apollo kid to heal you or something."
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male
Number of posts : 25814
Registration date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/9/2013, 4:13 pm

"I don't need to be healed. " she took out her book again and flipped to where she left off.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 18961
Registration date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 4:17 pm

"..Are you freaking kidding me?" Kostas asked her, staring at her as if she were crazy. "Alright, if you don't want to be healed, that's fine. Its not my problem anyway. Just trying to be a god damn friend and help out." He rolled his eyes and stood up, taking out his iPod again. The wound would most likely spread from the infection and make it even more painful, but she didn't want his help..so Kostas won't give it to her. It was a jerk move, he knew, but he wasn't going to deal with stubbornness. It was probably his number one pet peeve.
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/9/2013, 4:41 pm

Lauren looked up at him and quickly stood up. She let out a small scream as the pain from her wound spiked up her leg. "Fine i'll go...." She stood on one leg and held onto the bench. She grabbed her bag and stuffed the book inside it. She started to limp to the infirmary grumbling curse words.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 4:52 pm

"Go and get yourself healed..don't worry, I won't help you." Kostas muttered as he watched her leave for the infirmary. Sure, he felt bad, but she said she could do it herself. With a sigh, he looked back at his iPod, turning it off and on in thought as he looked at Lauren and back at his iPod a couple of times.
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 6/9/2013, 4:58 pm

Kelsey bounded in. She felt absolutely brilliant today. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, it was just glorious. She noticed a very injured girl hobbling along, probably on her way to get help. Kelsey offered a sympathetic smile and nod as she slowed her running pace to a normal walk. She looked around the courtyard. For some reason it felt like a long time since she had been here, but it was about the same as she remembered it. A boy sitting on a bench fiddling with an iPod caught her eye. Were those even allowed? She didn't really care, nor did she want to find out. "YO BROSKI. How's it going?" Kelsey called to him. Maybe she could make a friend today.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male
Number of posts : 9923
Registration date : 2009-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 5:03 pm

A voice calling out in the middle of the Courtyard broke his glance and he looked over at the source of the voice. Who was she calling out to? Kostas glanced around the Courtyard, seeing if anyone was reacting to the girl. Nope, looks like no one. I guess I'm 'Broski'. "Uh..hey!" He called back, seemingly a little distracted. Kostas gave her a short wave before replying to her question, "I'm doing pretty good...uh, and you?" In his mind he was debating if he should help Lauren or not, so his tone seemed like he was confused or something.
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 6/9/2013, 5:11 pm

Kelsey observed the boy as he looked around and then answered her question. "I'm swell, thanks for asking." She paused. "You seem a tad bit unsure, though. Are you sure you're good? Are you out of touch with your feelings, maybe? Would you like a cupcake?" Kelsey stared at the boy. She hoped she wasn't coming off too strong. It had been a while since she's actually held a conversation with anyone, and even then it was her siblings which are about equally as bold, so she was a bit rusty in the art of socialization.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/9/2013, 5:20 pm

Lauren bit her lip and turned back to kostas. He was talking with some girl, of course. Lauren winced and decided that she couldn't make it to the infirmary without help. With that she sat down next to the Athena cabin.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 5:25 pm

Kostas now looked at the girl in the eye as he spoke once she mentioned he seemed unsure. "Oh, me? Unsure?.." He paused. She had asked more questions after that, even asking him if he would like a cupcake..which was very strange and unexpected, but he rejected the offer politely. "Nah, I'm good, no thanks. I'm pretty in touch with my feelings..just a bit concerned for that girl over that limping." He gestured over towards Lauren, then looked back at the girl. Kostas hadn't seen this girl much around camp, so he either thought she was new or someone he never really came in contact with. Other than that, she seemed to be taken aback from her words as if she were hoping that she didn't say that wrong thing. Kostas gave her a friendly smile, just in case.

His eyes flickered over to Lauren once again and saw that she couldn't make it to the Infirmary after all. He knew it. Kostas looked back at the girl and held up his hand in apology. "Excuse me, one sec.." With a sigh, he called out to Lauren. "Need some help?" If only she would of listened to me..
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 6/9/2013, 5:31 pm

Kelsey nodded with comprehension. "Ah, gotcha." She looked to where the boy, who she is now going to call 'broski' because kimi is tired of typing 'the boy,' was calling to. She called out too. "YO YO... YOU, YO. Are in need of some assistance?"
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/9/2013, 5:49 pm

Lauren looked up at them and felt ashamed. "I can't make it," she mumbled and crossed her arms. Lauren usually didn't admit that she needed help but, she did this time. Lauren look at the cabin in front of her and sighed. She was breathing heavily from the small walk from the bench to the cabin.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 5:54 pm

Kostas sighed and walked over to Lauren, waving for the girl that he was talking with to follow along. He would need her help, eventually. When Kostas got to Lauren, he held out his hand for her. "Of course you couldn't make it..you have an infection literally growing in your leg."
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 6/9/2013, 5:55 pm

Kelsey looked at the girl and then to broski, then back to the girl. She looked pretty miserable. No matter how much she denies help, she does need it. Kelsey jogged over to the girl and stood on the side of her opposite to broski and offered her a hand. With one person on each side, there would be more support and maybe they could make it to the infirmary without too much trouble.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/9/2013, 6:06 pm

Lauren took the girls hand and stood up wincing. "Sorry for being a jerk to you kostas. " she sighed and took weight of of her hurt leg. "Everything has just been so stressful."
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 6:12 pm

Kostas shrugged, supporting her as well. "It's fine. I get it..stressful times suck." He grabbed Lauren's arm and made sure it was around his neck for extra support. He nodded at the other girl to do the same. "We'll get you to the Infirmary and have a Apollo kid check it out."
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 6/9/2013, 6:24 pm

Kelsey gently guided the girls arm around her neck like broski did. "They're like magical, you'll be good as new in no time." she said, kind of interrupting, but also kind of offering a followup statement for what broski said.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/9/2013, 6:30 pm

Lauren smiled. "Sounds good." She started to limp to the infirmary with the help of kostas and the new girl.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 6:40 pm

Kostas walked to the Infirmary with Lauren and the support of the other girl, who he still didn't know the name of.
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimae on 6/9/2013, 6:42 pm

Kelsey helps the girl to the infirmary with broski while making a mental note to learn some names.
Kimimae
Experienced Member

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/9/2013, 6:43 pm

Ooc: who posts first lol
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 6/9/2013, 6:47 pm

OOC: already posted there
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oli_Paxton on 6/10/2013, 12:16 am

Liam leaves
Oli_Paxton

Male
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by kaitycat4 on 6/17/2013, 7:55 pm

Ooc: what does X look like?

Bic: Mila walked out and saw X stabbin himself. "X! Stop it!" She growled and ran to him.
kaitycat4
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next