The Lake

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Lake

Post by Guest on 4/26/2013, 4:07 pm

Marina laughed, "You contradicted yourself bucko." Marina sat down on the ground, playing with the stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 4/26/2013, 4:38 pm

Malecai made a face. "Did you really say 'bucko'?" He asked, slowly smiling as he fumbled with a rock.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 14200
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/26/2013, 5:18 pm

"Problem?" Marina scoffed. "Was my wordchoice to low for you?" Marina rolled her eyes at him. She stood up slowly and watched Malecai carefully. She struggled to figure him out, if he liked her or not was a mystery to the daughter of Iris. He was so annoying, but cute, in an odd way. Marina changed her glance to the lake and threw the stick in the water. She watched it float and then sink slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 4/26/2013, 5:28 pm

Malecai frowned as he watched her, toss away his stick like that. He was going to use it for something. Oh well. I'll find another. He thought as he drummed his fingers on the soft dirt. Malecai raised an eyebrow in wonder to what Marina was thinking. He felt like he was trapped in the dark sometimes with her. As said before, he wasn't used to not knowing something.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/26/2013, 5:34 pm

Marina turned back around, facing Malecai. "What now?" She asked him. Marina tapped her chin, thinking on the posible answers to her own question. She could stay in the lake, but then her feet would get so pruney, the Demeter kids would think she was a mutated raisin. Gross Marina, she thought. Marina sighed, why did she over think everything. It always makes her rethink things, and then rethink that and then it would just be a big cycle of stupidness.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 4/26/2013, 5:41 pm

Malecai shrugged and sighed, looking around the area. "That is a good question." He mumbled as he chewed on the side of his lip. Where could they go? The mess hall was always open if they were hungry, and Malecai could go for a nice bowl of everything-free cereal. "How about the mess hall?" He asked before the yawn came.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/26/2013, 5:44 pm

Marina nodded, "I guess so." She felt her stumach and patted it. She could go for a pancake or something like that, "Okay." She said. Marina mentally face palmed herself, she allready answered him. Oh well, two answers are better than one.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 4/26/2013, 5:47 pm

Malecai smiled in his snarky way. "You answered twice." He noted while he stood up, brushing himself off. He just had to point it out, being his jerkish self. For some reason, he just loved messing with Marina.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/26/2013, 5:54 pm

"No I didn't." Marina lied. "I was talking to myself for the second time, stupid." She said like it should be obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 4/26/2013, 8:29 pm

"So you're saying that you're crazy." Malecai concluded.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/26/2013, 8:39 pm

"No." Marina replied, "I wa going over a game plan."

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 4/26/2013, 8:44 pm

Malecai laughed and shook his head as he began walking towards the mess hall.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/26/2013, 9:39 pm

Marina rolled her eye and walked a few strides behind him. Muttering curses in Latin along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 4/26/2013, 10:44 pm

Ooc: YOU POST FIRST BLEH
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/27/2013, 10:08 pm

Ooc-boo. I don't wannaa

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 4/28/2013, 9:59 am

Ooc: boo. Well, me and kaity are about to make the wedding topic, so we can assume.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/28/2013, 12:46 pm

ooc-Allrighty pm me.
bic-
Marina stumbled back to the lake. She had forgoten her bag. Marina scanned the perimeter and found it on the bottom of the tree. She picked it up and walked casually out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 4/28/2013, 4:30 pm

Sabe stalked in, her head held high in pride. It felt as if this camp was losing its strongest people and gaining more weak people. Not making eye contact with anyone else, she made her way towards and tree and sat by it, her back resting against the truck. She took out her dagger and began to polish it with the end of her shirt, humming a song to herself during the process.
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male
Number of posts : 25814
Registration date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper on 4/28/2013, 4:38 pm

Gilliono strolled down down the line between the grass and the sand. Seeing only a few people out, he was happy. He always thought everybody in camp should train more, But he'd never say that in front of another camper since, he didn't train much either, and he would sound like a hypocrite. He didn't need to train much more. He thought he was the best that he could be at fighting. "Well, not the best I can do, but it's good" He thought, mouthing the words. As he was walking he was looking down at the line, but glanced up where a tree was. He was about to go around, but saw a girl sitting there and he stopped, looking down at her as she polished her knife.
Jasper
Dedicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2013-02-13

View user profile http://medievalroleplaying.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 4/28/2013, 4:44 pm

ooc: figured since you can't really read indigo on here, I'll just color when she talks.

As Sabe polished her dagger meticulously, she felt the presence of someone near her. She stopped suddenly and looked up slowly to find a boy looking down at her while she was polishing her knife. "..Can i help you?" She asked bitterly, wanting to know what kind of business this boy was up to. Sabe didn't trust many people around her, especially ones that she just met. She let go of the end of her shirt and held tightly onto the hilt of her dagger, ready to strike if it was to be needed. Part of her didn't want to attack this kid, but another part of her edged her to just go ahead and lunge. It bugged her that she had been wasting her time around camp not training at all, or even doing anything that would help her skills develop. Maybe starting a fight with this kid could bring her back into a fighting mood? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, her eyes stared deep into boys, not daring to move away.
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper on 4/28/2013, 4:57 pm

When Gilliono heard her bitter voice, he knew that this might be someone who thinks they are so tuff. People who think that no one can hurt them. That they are invincible. He wasn't entirely sure of this, she could of had a throat problem? But anyways, that's exactly why he liked her already. Someone who can actually help in a fight. Just maybe. He saw her looking directly into his eyes and he made an evil smile, staring right back, getting an idea. "Yes, you can actually." He said in a snobby tone. "I would like to know why you are just sitting around? This is a camp that is suppose to help you become a hero." He explained, not waiting for her to say anything. "Have you done any training here?"

00c: Thanks, It hurt me eyes :P
Jasper
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 4/28/2013, 5:02 pm

ooc: no probs man.

Sabe wasn't expecting that kind of answer, yet she still didn't let her guard down. She continued staring hard into his eyes, raising an eyebrow with curiosity. When he had asked if she had done anything, she lied and told him that she did. "Of course I did." She scoffed with a wave of her hand. "I'm sitting around because people who work hard deserve a break." Figuring this guy wasn't any type of danger, she slid her dagger into her sheath and stood up from the tree. Being looked down upon made her feel small compared to him. "How about instead of sticking your into other peoples business, you start training to become a better hero? I mean, by the looks of it, you need all the training you can get."
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper on 4/28/2013, 5:16 pm

Gilliono listened to every word. He looked at her seriously, now. He didn't like it one bit when people told him he needed training, but she never even seen him actually fight, so he knew that she was was just trying to get on top of this. He noticed she was shorter, and could use that as intimidation, but didn't feel like it right now. If he just walked right up to her, she could just easily take out her dagger she was just polishing and stab him with it. So he decided to stand a little away. "What did you say? How do you criticize me? " He finally said. He didn't listen to himself, and stepped forward, leaving an inch between them.
Jasper
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiden on 4/28/2013, 5:24 pm

OOC: Y'KNOW I'M JUST GONNA CHANGE COLORS because indigo just really sucks.

Sabe wanted to take the chance to just lunge at him, until he took a step closer to her. She could pretty much hear him breathing and tightened her fists. Sabe looked up at him with a furious expression. She had her hand placed on the sheath where her dagger was, but didn't take it out. Not just yet. She wanted to see how far she could push this guy. "..I'm gonna take it you want to settle this in a...physical way." She dared to step just a little closer to where there was just little space between them. With defiance, she furrowed her eyebrows at him and challenged: "If you want to test me, go ahead...make the first strike. Although, it may make you look bad hitting a girl in front of everyone..."
Haiden
Retired Staff Member <3

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper on 4/28/2013, 5:36 pm

"I-" He said about to take the challenge "-Guess I shouldn't hit little weak girls, huh?" He smirked, twisting her words a little. Usually, calling a person who likes to fight, weak and little, was a bad a idea, since then three would be a fight, then. After a second he said the words he did, he felt her body right next to him and swallowed. Even though he did like to fight a lot, he really didn't like to fight girls. He was more worried than frightened to fighting girls. He was worried, that he might accidentally touch her chest. If that happened, he'd just die from embarrassment, or just die from the stabbing him as he backed up, trying to explain that it was an accident.
Jasper
Dedicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next