The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/7/2013, 2:36 pm

Welcome to mi casa! That's French for front door!

Hey there Guest, welcome! I'm Morgan. Or Flo. Or Irene. Whichever name you prefer, really xD

My posting frequency ~ Normally around once or twice per day depending on the post length and my inspiration. I usually never go more than three days without posting unless I have something eg I'm spending time with my family, or busy with uni, or stuck on a spaceship without WiFi.

My post length ~ Pretty much depends. I can type up thirty-lines posts if I feel like it or go on a one-liner madness spree. But when I do one-liners I make sure the other person's okay with it ^^

Plotting ~ Oh yes, I do love plotting. Therefore, if I randomly ask for your Skype or WhatsApp or something, it's not that I attempt to stalk you (or am I) but more that I like to casually discuss that kind of stuff. And also enjoy talking to you. Perhaps. Maybe?

The Greeks:

Morgan Landry - form
God parent: Hecate
Description: Morgan is the lieutenant of the Hecate cabin. When she's not training or planning Capture-The-Flag games with her crew she can be found scampering around with her best friend Cypress. She's the type of friend who always cheers you up, surprises you with cookies when you're dead and generally does her best to make you feel better.
Spoiler:

Best friend/bro: Cypress, son of Demeter. Morgan and Cypress have a real close friendship going on, the closest she's ever been to anyone. They often practice their powers together and she loves giving him piggyback rides.

Squad: Chiara, Nate, Benjamin and Morgan are a friend group that's bonded mainly through fighting. You can usually find them training together or chilling around camp. Benjamin and Morgan used to have a sort of relationship.

Devil sister: when Salem and Morgan are together it's like flipping a coin. Either they fit like a puzzle or they rip each other's throats out, there's no in between. In spite of frequent arguments they love each other dearly and are in a bit of a competition about magic and who does what spell better than the other. Most of the time Salem loves blowing stuff up and Morgan tries to do damage control, but when they fight together, it's a storm. They're very close and are always in on each other's plots and secrets. They'd make such a badass couple if they weren't sisters tbh

Jana Kay - form
God Parent: Demeter
Description: Jana Kay is the super optimist, whimsical daughter of Demeter with a thick Scottish accent. Look for the lanky teen growing flowers with red polka dots, wearing mismatched flip flops and bermuda shorts. She's got long blonde hair and often streaks it with chalk die or braids it with daisies. Jana Kay is always there for everyone, and even though she looks all cute and polite, she's got some really savage cusswords up her sleeve.

Spoiler:

James Blues, son of Triton; First love, true love. This is Jana' s boyfriend. They've been dating for a good while and are one of the fluffiest couples at camp. Even the Aphrodites swoon.

Lucy, daughter of Gelos: Her best friend at camp.

Victoria Laroche-Guyot - form
God parent: Athena
Description: Uh, Victoria isn't my most pleasant character. She's very clever and very aware of it. Her main interests are nanotech, geology and astrophysics. Most of the time she either trains or just sits in the Athena cabin or any kind of lab where she can conduct experiments peacefully. She doesn't really socialize, mainly because of her schizoid personality disorder, but you're welcome to try and bond with her.
links:

Jason Duke: Jason is a science nut like her, which is how they started talking in the first place. A few months after, Victoria felt a strange warmth in her chest every time she saw him. When he kissed her for the first time she had to admit it wasn't half bad and, realizing her feelings were very probably love, she agreed to try this relationship thing out. It's been fabulous ever since.

Chiara Moreau - form
God parent: Ares
Description: She's an @ss.

Spoiler:

Namir, daughter of Ares: Shes known her since she was 8. Nowadays you rarely see Namir without Chiara and Chiara without Namir. The two sisters are pretty inseparable, whether on the battlefield, the training grounds, or just for bullying newbies.

Nathan, son of Melinoe: Nathan and Chiara have a rocky relationship. When they met they absolutely loathed each other. Chiara still loathes him actually... or so she thinks.

Male!Chiara:

I love RPing male!Chiara aka Chris. He's got the same personality as Chiara except that in this, his stepfather is still alive so the grief, panic attacks and bitterness I'm developing in Chiara is absent here. Instead, Chris is a closeted gay dude who's struggling to come to terms with his homophobic mother.

Cypress, son of Demeter: Say hi to the person who made him realize he's gay. Chris has been giving Cypress fighting lessons in the arena... and developed a crush. It's been killing him for a long time, but eventually the two managed to confess to each other. Chris, a punk jerk who can't think past his next fight, becomes a blushing mess as soon as he's with his boyfriend. Cypress calls him Poppyseed. (Someone made fun of that nickname once. It didn't go well for him.)

Hwan DaeSeon - form
God parents: Deimos
Description: DaeSeon (or Sundae) is one of the jocks at camp. She's always in number tees and high tops, chasing after a basketball or hauling javelins around. After years of cramming in the Hermes cabin, ignored by her godly parent, then being kicked out of by her mother for being gay, she joined the army of Kronos and fought at their side in Manhattan. Thanks to Percy who vouched for all demigods to be spared, she got pardoned and finally learned who her godly parent was. Right now she's chasing after her dream of becoming a K-pop idol.

Links:

Lindsey Callaghan, daughter of Nemesis: Oh, the history. Acquaintances, fighting buddies, best friends, rivals, lovers. At camp they fought together, pranked together and confided in each other. Lindsey quickly became the person she felt closest to, the one she felt she could trust above anyone else. Both of them joined Kronos, but Lindsey started doubting her decision after the battle of the Labyrinth and eventually escaped. DaeSeon was mad, she felt betrayed and declared to anyone willing to listen that she would kill her if she found her. The next summer, the two of them met on the battlefield in Manhattan. Chaos ensued. They fought fiercely and could've killed each other several times. Could've. But each time they came close, none of them could find it in them to strike the killing blow. Their choice was brought to a halt when Lindsey saved her from a wild gang of Party Ponies coming their way. After that, they mumbled some words and went their separate ways. When the battle was over, DaeSeon needed some time to process everything. Lindsey tentatively reached out. When DaeSeon came back, she made sure she was accepted at camp again. Needless to say they have hardly stayed away from each other since and can usually be seen making out behind the Nemesis cabin.
Kang Jongsoo, son of Aglaea: Jongsoo is very probably her best friend at camp, Lindsey excluded. Jongsoo is the one who's made DaeSeon believe in her childhood dream again of becoming an idol. They've prepared together and are auditioning in Busan.
Emily

Leticia Bellamy - form
God parent: Khione
Description: Eighteen years old, counselor of the Khione cabin, and one giant attitude. This is Leticia, whose superiority complex hails from Stockholm, Sweden. When you first meet her, she comes across as really snotty and stuck up -- which is a pretty spot-on description. She grew up in an immensely wealthy household and had a very strict upbringing. She loves winter sports, fashion, chess and biathlon, and she's terrified of moles for some reason.

Links:

Sol
Spencer Marx

Sawyer Ferreira - form
God parent: Hephaestus
Description: Sawyer is the ugliest girl at Camp Half-Blood. Imagine a half-burned Quasimodo face on Dwayne Johnson's body and you've pretty much cornered what she looks like. On the personality level, she's someone loyal who's ready to jump into a fight any second, to defend herself or someone else. She's conscientious, nurturing and violent. Think Brienne of Tarth.

Links:

Zane Matthews
Celaena Harvale
Jordan Armstrong
Julien Bianchi

Cleopatra Belmonte - form
God parent: Aphrodite
Description: Cleopatra's a nickname cause she was born in Cairo. In a nutshell, she has a shallow facade full of vanity and random acts of kindness, but this hides a grudge-bearing and temperamental personality. The only person to have actually seen that side of her is Saskia.

Links:

Narcissus, son of Aphrodite: Instagram is littered with their selfies.
Saskia, daughter of Athena: A rival. Cleopatra may have a crush on her but would never admit it, not even to herself.
Jason

Maddy Scott - form
God parent: Dionysus
Description: Maddy is from Vegas. Since she was a kid she wanted to become an actress and has achieved her goal by taking up kid roles as a child, then working her way up into YA movies and historical adaptations. At camp, she's very open and hangs out with everyone. She's the "weird" sort of friend -- when you're with her, it gets pretty crazy one way or another. She's got a very exuberant and flamboyant personality. Her clothing is full of outlandish patterns, jungle prints and bright, flashy colours.

Links:

Raven
Miles
Jeremy

Arian Firenze - form
God parent: Apollo
Description: Arian is the kind, cheerful and temperamental daughter of Apollo. She's very nice but her mood can flare up like a gas leak. It's easy to get her worked up about stuff like education, poverty and LGBT+ issues. Apart from that she's a surfer girl with very tan skin, sunkissed hair and bright blue eyes, just looking for some fun.

Links:

Wes:
Jeremy, son of Briareus:
Arian would like some friends, hmu!

Lee Sherwood - form
God parent: Hermes
Description: Lee is the skater girl daughter of Hermes. Never up to any good, you can see her climbing buildings, riding her board, pickpocketing others or pouring bright green die in the Aphrodite's shampoo bottles.

Links:

Justin, son of Aphrodite:
Galena, daughter of Athena:
Rebel, daughter of Hermes:
Basil, son of Demeter:

The Hunter

Aria - form
God parent: Zeus
Description: Aria's real name is Eleanor of Monmouth. She was born in 1690 and joined the Hunt at fifteen. She used to be a liar, spoiled to the bone and arrogant like there was no tomorrow but the Hunt toughened her up into a blunt, daring person. What didn't change is her fierce, reckless, proud and rebellious attitude. She's pretty aggressive and has issues with all forms of authority, except Artemis' and Zeus'.

Links:

Seraphina Jessel: I thought those two were really close friends but then I re-read their first topic and realized no, the gay is there. So right now I'd say these two girls' skinship has more to do with repressed feelings than friendship. Of course, they can't express it otherwise they'll get kicked out of the hunt.
Emily
Chiara &Namir:

The Romans

Laure Dornois - form
God parent: Aurora
Description: Laure is sociable, audacious, and resourceful. She's one of those cheeky nice popular girls who're never short of a witty comeback and love to get lots and lots of attention. (Her mother Aurora was cursed by Venus and a bit of that curse passed down onto Laure, making her crush very easily on guys her age. No wonder her relationships are so short lived.)

Links:

Lindia Inetia
Emily Myers

Tiberia Flavia Scipia - form
Legacies: Feronia & Neptune
Description: Tiberia is a legionnaire of the 12th Legion Fulminata, born in New Rome, lived there all her life (actually she comes from one of the oldest New Roman families). She is competitive, disciplined and willful, having wanted to serve Rome ever since she learned what it meant. She has two brothers, Decimus, her twin, and Kaeso, who is twelve; they're commonly referred to as the Scipio siblings. Her loyalty goes to Rome and her legion.

Links:

Decimus Scipio:
Kaeso Scipio:
Romulus, son of Quirinus:
Leandra, daughter of Angerona:
Darren, son of Nike:
Tanzania, daughter of Bellona & Legacy of Venus:

Spencer Ramsay - form
Godly heritage: daughter of Fortuna, legacy of Victoria
Description: Spuria Ramsay -- or, more commonly, Spencer Ramsay -- is my athlete girl daughter of Fortuna. Spencer is three quarters goddess: not only is she the daughter of Fortuna but also the granddaughter of Victoria. She consequently has powers over luck and victory, both in positive and negative ways. Spencer is a happy-go-lucky but very competitive girl who just doesn't know how to accept defeat. She only recently joined the Legion (First Cohort, thank you very much) and has just gotten out of probatio after going an a combat mission in Utah with Dean, Cameron and Phil.

Links:

Phil, son of Mercury:
Cameron, daughter of Pax:
Dean, son of Securitas:
Romulus, son of Quirinus:
Evie, daughter of Venus:

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/17/2017, 9:14 am; edited 255 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15348
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/20/2013, 11:45 am

❝ Ice Queen ❞

Eighteen years old, counselor of the Khione cabin, and one giant attitude. This is Lakisha, whose superiority complex hails from Stockholm, Sweden. When you first meet her, she comes across as really snotty and stuck up -- and she kinda is. She grew up in an immensely wealthy household and had a very strict upbringing. She loves winter sports, fashion, chess and biathlon, and is terrified of moles.

∆ Secret room: A private ice-skating area under the cabin.
∆ God parent gift: A pair of combat boots that turn into skis, a snowboard or ice skates.
∆ Weapons: Chrymos, her weapon, which turns either into a dagger of into a bow, with a quiver full of arrows.
Lakisha Bellamy
Daughter of Khione
Ice skates, hunting boots & high peaks
Born on the 3rd of December ∆ 18 years old ∆ Swedish ∆ Pet lynx named Salomo ∆ Her form

Sol and Lakisha have been hunting together for years, and he's the one she's closest to. They have a peculiar relationship: they hold hands, hug, kiss, but are not dating. They share a very strong, very ambiguous bond.
Sol Wolstenholme
Son of Polydeuces
taco

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Cassiopeia Campbell
Daughter of Khione
Bell

Cole and Lakisha met at the Halloween dance and are currently chatting in the Forum of New Rome. She thinks he's weird.
Cole Braxton
Legacy of Pluto
jake.

Her best friend and the devil on her shoulder. Spencer's the one who made Lakisha start thieving.
Spencer Marx
Daughter of Thanatos
Finch

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Name
Child of
Username

Name
Child of
Username

❝Dawn Blossom ❞

Laure is sociable, audacious, and resourceful. She's one of those cheeky nice popular girls who're never short of a witty comeback and love to get lots and lots of attention. (Her mother Aurora was cursed by Venus and a bit of that curse passed down onto Laure, making her crush very easily on guys her age. No wonder her relationships are so short lived.)

∆ Weapon: A gladius and an imperial gold spear.
Laure Dornois
Daughter of Aurora
K-pop, race chariots & ros champagne
Born on the 11th of June ∆ 16 years old ∆ French ∆ Roman demigod ∆ Her form

Lindia is Laure's girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend. Laure, behind all her flirts with boys, is bisexual. They're in an open relationship meaning that they pursue flings whilst being deeply in love with each other. Also, it's a secret relationship.
Lindia Inetia
Daughter of Trivia
Lindia

Because one link for each would just take up too much space. Here we go: Chance, Connor, Alex, Elliot, Sebastian, Richard, Damian, Andrew, Jeremiah, ...
A never ending list
of ex boyfriends
And flings

Emily is Laure's Greek bestie. Despite her unease with Venus offsprings, she quickly bonded with this beautiful daughter of Aphrodite.
Emily Myers
Daughter of Aphrodite
Nerissa

Name
Child of
Username

Name
Child of
Username

Name
Child of
Username

❝Steam Punk ❞

Sawyer is the ugliest girl at Camp Half-Blood. Imagine a half-burned Quasimodo face on Dwayne Johnson's body and you've pretty much cornered what she looks like. On the personality level, she's someone loyal who's ready to jump into a fight any second, to defend herself or someone else. She's conscientious, nurturing and violent. Think Brienne of Tarth.

∆ Weapon: A modern celestial bronze ax with a carbon fibre handle.
Sawyer Ferreira
Daughter of Hephaestus
Blueprints, Texas & cargo pants
Born on the 14th of September ∆ 17 years old ∆ Brazilian ∆Her form

Jordan Armstrong it Sawyer's favorite sibling. Ever since they were at Camp, they have always been able to get along extremely well with each other, forging and inventing things together. Their rooms in the basement are right next to each other, with a communicating wall.
Jordan Armstrong
Son of Hephaestus
Jordan

Celaena and Sawyer have a very close sister relationship. They fight together, they have each other's back, and if anything were to happen to Celaena, Sawyer would literally go berzerk.
Celaena Harvale
Daughter of Hephaestus
kayla vern

Lindsey is one of Sawyer's close friends at Camp. She's one of the only persons Sawyer actually trusts with personal stuff and feels comfortable talking with, normally, she's more the type to talk only when necessary.
Lindsey Callaghan
Daughter of Nemesis
Lindsey Callaghan

Romantic interest~ a popular guy, preferably Apollo or Aphrodite kid, who's a showoff jock, huge flirt and has a lot of girlfriends. I just love the idea of a popular guy and a huge, hideous girl falling for each other. Sawyer is actually a sweet romantic behind her big ax and Spartan workouts. Plus, cute height differences <3 Interested? Comment below!
Premade
link
have a look

Jia Li is one of Sawyer's fave siblings, with Celaena and Jordan. She loves Jia Li to tiny little pieces and always looks forward to their movie nights
Jia Li
Daughter of Hephaestus
beanie

Zane is one of her reaaally good pals. She was the one to show him around camp when he first arrived and now they've buddied up, the muscular daughter of Hephaestus and the shy son of Thanatos.
Zane Matthews
Son of Thanatos
zanematthews

Name
Child of
Username

Name
Child of
Username
❝ Wind Queen❞

Aria's real name is Atalanta Eleanor of Monmouth. She was born in 1690 and joined the Hunt at fifteen. She used to be a liar, spoiled to the bone and arrogant like there was no tomorrow but the Hunt toughened her up into a blunt, sarcastic, extremely daring person. What didn't change is her fierce, reckless, proud and rebellious attitude. She challenges everyone's authority -- except the gods's of course. And still, even there she has some issues.

∆ Fights with: Silver-tipped arrows and two celestial bronze hunting knives.
Aria of Monmouth
Daughter of Zeus
Made it.
Born on the 1st of May 1690 ∆ physically 15 years old ∆ British ∆ Pet she-wolf named Nymeria ∆ Her form

Sera is Aria's tent mate and favorite sister-in-arms. At first, Aria disliked her, not because of Sera herself, but because she was sharing her tent. A week before Sera's arrival, Anna, the girl with which Aria had shared her tent for twenty-one years, had died, killed by a Laistrygonian giant. Aria saw Sera as a newbie and would rarely, if ever, talk to her, because her presence reminded her painfully of Anna's absence. During a particularly difficult hunt, though, during which Sera and Aria saved each other's lives quite a few times, a strong bond started to unite them. They have been sharing a tent for more than a century now, and Sera is definitely Aria's favorite sister-in-arms.
Seraphina Jessel
Daughter of Harpocrates
Jordan

At first, Aria disliked Thalia for the same reasons she disliked Sera. Her presence reminded her of Zoe's death... after three centuries of hunting under her command, she just couldn't be gone. After some Hunts, though, Aria and Thalia started getting along really good, especially since they're sisters.
Thalia Grace
Daughter of Zeus
Bell

Horace Archibald
Son of Jupiter
jake.

Aria is Em's mentor. She is very fond of her new little sister and likes to go on hunts with her, teach her how to track and trap, clean a kill, etc. She gives her any survival hack she knows of.
Emily Stone Buettner
Daughter of Thanatos
Lindsey Callaghan

Aria hates Virgo. Before Virgo left the Hunt, they were very good friends, killed monsters together and survived in extreme situations. Virgo was one of Aria's favorite sisters in arms. But then Virgo decided to leave the Hunt, which made Aria seethe with rage, especially since she started dating boys.
Virgo Lovelace
Daughter of Bia
lucifer rifby

Name
Child of
Username

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/29/2016, 5:42 am; edited 145 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/31/2013, 8:04 am

❝ Serial Kisser ❞

Esmeralda is always called Cleopatra because of her supposed Egyptian origin. In a nutshell, she has an outside made of shallowness and vanity mixed with random acts of kindness who's all about fashion and make-up, but this hides a grudge-bearing and temperamental personality. The only person to have actually seen that side of her is Saskia.
∆ Fights with: a celestial bronze dagger named Stiletto and two flamenco-styled tessenjutsu fans.
∆ God parent gift: a replica of Aphrodite's girdle which causes infatuation.
Esmeralda Belmonte
Daughter of Aphrodite
Oh, love triangles, I love those
Born on the 19th of July ∆ 16 years old ∆ Egyptian/Spanish ∆ Her form

Niamh is Cleopatra's favorite sister. They gossip, go shopping, talk boys and fashion, etc.
Niamh O'Malley
Daughter of Aphrodite
beanie

Narcissus is Cleopatra's favorite brother; they get along great, gossip, exchange fashion tips and love to take selfies with each other.
Narcissus Bastion
Son of Aphrodite
Vertumnus

Nefertiti and Cleopatra are as close as sisters.
Nefertiti Voncheses
Daughter of Hathor
Mason

Saskia and Cleopatra have a complicated relationship. She dislikes - not to say loathes - the daughter of Athena but there again she can't help but admire her.
Saskia Shostakovitch
Daughter of Athena
Adlie

Cleopatra started out actually liking Aria... until she insulted the Aphrodite children with yet another of these cabin 10 clichs. She's now thinking up a plan to pay her back.
Aria Herondale
Daughter of Athena
Aria Herondale

Jason and Cleopatra used to date two years ago though broke up after the summer when Cleopatra found a new boyfriend back home in Barcelona. It left a sour taste in Jason's mouth but now they're cool. (Or so you might think.)
Jason Sungo
Son of Hecate
Mason

Madison is the new queen bee daughter of Khione who arrived at camp a couple of weeks ago. Cleopatra is currently playing the nice-and-kind-highschool-girl card, waiting to see if Madison is gonna be an ally or an enemy.
Madison
Daughter of Khione
Daffodil987

Name
Child of
Username

❝ The Party Queen ❞

Maddy is a Canadian daughter of Dionysus. Living in Montreal, she's the typical party girl: popular at Camp and at school, very good at dancing, sociable. She is also extremely lazy, which explains her not-so-good grades. Maddy is a huge procrastinator, but she is also a tolerant, flexible, cheerful individual who loves challenges.
∆ Fights with: a celestial bronze chopper machete.
∆ Social status: Popular.
Madeline Scott
Daughter of Dionysus
Party hard, party long, life is a dance floor, rock along!
Born on the 4th of October ∆ 16 years old ∆ American ∆ Her form

Raven is definitely Maddy's best friend, both at Camp Half-Blood and in real life. Those two are the craziest party junkies you can imagine and when they're together, there's no saying what's gonna happen.
Raven
Daughter of Briareus
beanie

Miles and Maddy coexisted for some time at Camp without really talking though they suddenly got closer after meeting in the forest. Two weeks, a couple of Skype calls and texts later, they went on a date and are currently kissing in a tree house.
Miles Fellar
Son of Briareus
jake.

Jeremy is one of Maddy's best friends at Camp. He's not one of the populars, but they get along really well. They used to date.
Jeremy Summers
Son of Briareus
Jeremy

Bray is one of Maddy's friends. He's not very social even though Maddy tries to make him open up and go out. There are rumors he has a crush on her, but she acts as if she didn't know, waiting for his crush to die out.
Bray Piere
Son of Delphin
Mason

Blake and Maddy were on set together once and met again in Camp Half-Blood.
Blake O'Leary
Son of Freyer
Shade

Maddy and Nefertiti are really good friends; they love to party and gossip. You can see them hanging out at the lake with the rest of the popular crew, shopping in New York and secretly drinking alcohol.
Nefertiti Voncheses
Daughter of Hathor
Mason

❝ Sunkiss ❞

Arian is a sunny, happy girl who focuses on being grateful. She is the kind and trustworthy type of popular, with always up-to-date fashionable clothes and a carefree attitude. She loves cats, hanging out at beaches, surfing on Pinterest, comic books, facial art and partying.

∆ Fights with: A khopesh-like sword named Harpe she got from the Athena cabin weapon shed, a spear and two knives, all decorated with solar motives.
Arian Firenze
Daughter of Apollo
Sunshine is the best medicine
Born on the 21st of June∆ 17 years old ∆ Italian ∆ Her form

Virgo is one of Arian's good friends; she's part of the extraction trio with Eden.
Virgo Lovelace
Daughter of Bia
lucifer rigby

Eden is one of Arian's friends; they extract demigods together with Virgo.
Eden December
Daughter of Notus
athena

Jared and Arian have a good brother/sister relationship.
Jared Boradi
Son of Apollo
Mason

Lysander is one of Arian's good friends, actually.. she'd like him to be more than a friend.
Lysander Sunbrow
Son of Briareus
Mason

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him. /em>
Name
Child of
Username

Name
Child of
Username

❝ Prankster ❞

Lee is the skater girl daughter of Hermes. Never up to any good, you can see her climbing buildings, riding her board, pickpocketing others or pouring bright green die in the Aphrodite's shampoo bottles.
∆ Fights with: two carbon fiber discs with sharp celestial bronze edges, two tactical knives, a size six xiphos.
∆ Distinctive feature: Short black hair, an animated tattoo that follows her spine.
∆ Portrayed by: Frankie Sandford.
Lee Sherwood
Daughter of Hermes
I'm not a thief. I'm a kleptomaniac.
Born on the 12th of November ∆ 14 years old ∆ Native American ∆ Her form

Elijah and Lee met at the Amphitheater and are good friends, starting to get closer.
Elijah
Son of Hephaestus
jake.

Justin is one of Lee's friends.
Justin Donovan
Son of Aphrodite
DeadlyLynx

Basil is Lee's first real and current crush.
Basil Lee
Son of Demeter
TeddyBears :3

Galena is Lee's best friend and hacker buddy. Both of them love computers and have escaped their residential group homes to become year rounders at camp.
Galena Vroom
Daughter of Athena
MandarHobbit

Name
Child of
Username

Name
Child of
Username

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/6/2017, 3:37 am; edited 149 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/5/2013, 12:21 am

❝ Aqualady ❞

Tiberia is a legionnaire of the 12th Legion Fulminata, born in New Rome, lived there all her life (actually she comes from one of the oldest New Roman families). She is competitive, disciplined and willful, having wanted to serve Rome ever since she learned what it meant. She has two brothers, Decimus, her twin, and Kaeso, who is twelve; they're commonly referred to as the Scipio siblings. Her loyalty goes to Rome and her legion above all else; Tiberia will fight for both till she dies.
∆ Fights with: A gladius, a pugio and a pilum, all blades imperial gold.
∆ Portrayed by: Alyssah Ali, but I often use Shay Mitchell because there are more pictures and gifs of her.
Tiberia Flavia Scipia
Granddaughter of Neptune
Aut vincere aut mori.
Born on the 23rd of July ∆ 16 years old ∆ New Roman ∆ optio of the 3rd Cohort ∆ Her form

Romulus and Tiberia are childhood friends. Both are the picture of perfect Roman soldiers: disciplined, competitive, militaristic, they never hesitate to push themselves to their limits. Both are optii of their Cohorts. They have a really good bromance and have been fighting at each other's side for so long they know each other's moves by heart. A lot of people at Camp Jupiter (including her twin Decimus) ship them though, because they're both so perfectly Roman.
Romulus Mercury
Son of Quirinus
Shade

Darren is the most annoying Graecus Tiberia has ever met. He's talkative, obnoxious, and just can't shut up about himself. Also, he's the one who came up with the nickname Aqualady. They tend to compete a lot for a large array of things, from swimming to eating a bag of popcorn. Tiberia dislikes him a lot but -- is that...? Yes, that's a ship I smell.
Darren Cross
Son of Nike
Shade

Selene is Tiberia's childhood bully. They still strongly dislike each other to this day.
Selene
Daughter of Laverna
beanie

Leandra has been in the Legion as long as Romulus and Tiberia (aka six years), they are good friends. Leandra knows she can trust Tiberia.
Leandra Kershaw
Daughter of Angerona
MandarHobbit

A year ago, Tiberia was quite taken with the warlike son of Cupid who actually takes more after his grandfather, Mars, rather than his father. They dated but broke up; Tiberia had enough of Wade's constant need to assert his authority and Wade hated Tiberia's sarcasm.
Wade Juinse
Son of Cupid
Mason

Tanzania Africanus
Daughter of Bellona
Vertumnus

Horace Archibald
Son of Jupiter
jake.

Barth Gable
Son of Silvanus
jake.

Name
Child of
Username

Name
Child of
Username

❝ Sunset ❞

Shay is the Amazon-raised daughter of Astraeus. She's playful, sarcastic, over-confident, and considers guys inferior to girls.
∆ Fights with: four javelins and a short dagger.
∆ Portrayed by: Arden Cho.
Shay Montcroix
Daughter of Astraeus
Little Quote
∆ 17 years old ∆ Demititan ∆ Her form

Stella
Daughter of Ouranos
Kendall

Crystal Walters
Daughter of Theia
Blaze

Lexa Elysium
Daughter of Asteria
Belle

Gabriel McAllister
Son of Hyperion
Shade

Wolfgang Allard
Son of Oceanus
Milocross

Ferrofox Red
Daughter of Mnemosyne
athena

❝Cornucopia❞

Spuria Ramsay -- or, more commonly, Spencer Ramsay -- is my athlete girl daughter of Fortuna. Spencer is three quarters goddess: not only is she the daughter of Fortuna but also the granddaughter of Victoria. She consequently has powers over luck and victory, both in positive and negative ways. Spencer is a happy-go-lucky but very competitive girl who just doesn't know how to accept defeat. She only recently joined the Legion (First Cohort, thank you very much) and is still in probatio.
∆ Fights with: A gladius, a pugio and a pilum, all blades imperial gold.
∆ Portrayed by: Aissa Maiga.
Spencer Ramsay
Daughter of Fortuna
Aut vincere aut mori.
Born on the 4th of July ∆ 14 years old ∆ American ∆ 1st Cohort ∆ Her form

Romulus is the optio of her cohort, she logically respects him a lot.
Romulus Mercury
Son of Quirinus
Shade

Wade Juinse
Son of Cupid
Mason

Okay how do I even begin to describe these two? Just imagine the dorkiest pair of idiots to have ever made it out of the Wolf House.
Phil Webb
Son of Mercury
George Wilson

Horace Archibald
Son of Jupiter
jake.

Evie Clark
Daughter of Venus
∆lue

Name
Child of
Username

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/13/2016, 8:57 am; edited 92 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/7/2013, 9:23 am

Sorry fam, I've been a bit behind on my characters and don't have the energy to do the code.

Dayami Yujenco - Form
God parent: Thalia, Muse of comedy (not the Grace)
Description: Dayami hails from Davao City in the Philippines. She's quirky, dorky, and loves to make these really cringe worthy puns, so be prepared. She's also loud and talks a lot in a very excited way. She loves Pokemon and her fatal flaw is a box of donuts.
~Links~
Jin, son of Oizys: Dayami met this gloomy chap in the Hermes cabin. They're kind of like Yin and Yang, but buddied up, strangely enough.
Cheyenne, daughter of Demeter: link to come.

Cameron Harper - Form
God parent: Pax, Roman goddess of peace.
Description: Short white hair, tan skin, totally paranoid and ready to silat anyone she meets into ground beef, say hello to Cameron Harper. This airsoft nerd is all about the Roman side of Pax: peace isn't about having a nice cup of tea with your neighbours but more along the lines of quickly beating people up before they can do the same to you. Si vis pacem para bellum, if ya know what I'm sayin'.

~Links~
Dean, son of Securitas: Pretty much her best friend in the legion. Cam and Dean have been killing monsters and fighting war games together for years. They're both really into airsoft, are super loyal to Rome, but have conflicting views on a lot of matters. Eg, conspiracy theories or who [not] to beat up.
Phil, son of Mercury: Dork. Does she trust him? Maybe she'll start to once the combat mission is over.
Spencer, daughter of Fortuna: Dork^2. But she's from New Mexico and seems cool. Plus, music tastes are top tier.

Kanchana Gadhavi - Form
God parent: Terpsichore, Muse of dance.
Description: Kanchana is an ex child beggar from the busy streets of Jaipur. She has white eyes due to being blinded by acid six years ago, speaks only in Ancient Greek, and has a very bony body. But don't let that fool you, as she's actually an outstanding performer in anything dance and song related. Kanchana's rather quiet and doesn't show her ambitious side. She's a hard-working girl who knows a lot about compassion and can be very bold and stubborn when you tell her something she disagrees with.

~Links~
Julien, son of Nike: Julien's her mentor at camp.

Sasha Daisy Huang - Form
God parent: Mellona, goddess of bees.
Legacy: Cloacina, goddess of drains and sewers.
Description: Sasha is a stubborn little mess of a legionnaire. She loves freakshakes, waffles and sushi. She isn't the visibly fittest person around but if you think she'll let that stop her from headbutting you and your squad, you're wrong. Being her friend would include lots of food, affection and stories about "that time I did a stupid thing and you almost died trying to stop me", while being her enemy would mean being followed by really aggressive bees and manholes mysteriously leaking when you're around.

~Links~
Prisha Kapoor, daughter of Athena: Sasha definitely likes her. She's tough, she's smart, she's fierce... Sasha could probably go on about her for hours. Prisha made her a scarf and it's currently one of her most prized possessions.

Phoebe Rosenthal - Form
God parent: Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty.
Description: Born and raised in Manhattan, Phoebe has the traditional Upper East Side package: penthouse, yacht, and trust fund. She got to camp a year ago and feels great in the Aphrodite cabin. She's very confident and outspoken, and takes extremely good care of her friends -- even if some of her friends are queen bees. She'd let you borrow anything from her closet, granted it fits you, and would do your hair for parties. Since she hasn't quite figured out her sexuality yet, she experiments a lot ... and secretly loves it.

~Links~
Hit me up!

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/22/2017, 7:54 pm; edited 18 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on 6/7/2013, 9:28 am

Yep! I am aware about that. I have been trying to challenge myself..
Alyssa

Female
Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2013-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/7/2013, 9:30 am

Please do. At least 5 lines.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on 6/7/2013, 9:35 am

Okiedokie!
Alyssa

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OhMySparkles on 6/9/2013, 5:46 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:Prom committee is cancelled :C But can I have her before the prom, so that Jea and Lakisha prepare for the dance together?

Oh, and would you like it if Jea were Lakisha's lieutenant? Like, the vice-counselor of the Chione cabin?

Hey, I posted on my invite topic, but i'll reply here just in case. :)

Sure (to both of them)!! I haven't been on in like a week (Ugh D:) so i'm out of it. When is prom?

And lieutenant/vice-counselor, cool! :) Would love that! Jea isn't much of a take charge-y person, but she could definitely help! :D
OhMySparkles

Female
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2013-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/10/2013, 1:10 pm

Well, i'm doing it because you're a responsible RPer ;D
Prom is on the 15th ^^ we can start on the fourteenth.

And we should make Lucy and Jana meet at prom!!
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by OhMySparkles on 6/10/2013, 3:47 pm

Aw shucks, why thanks xD ;)
Lol.

Wow, soon (ish). Kay, the 14th sounds good!

Yeah, that would be awesome!! More Jana/Lucy! :D

I wonder if I can get all my charries to prom. May be confusing but... Hehe...Anyways!
I will see...well, talk....um..RP with you in a few days! :) Ill keep you updated if anything happens!
OhMySparkles

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/10/2013, 4:36 pm

Sure!! Please do!
And we might have to get it earlier for preparation: would could start at the 13th.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by OhMySparkles on 6/10/2013, 4:52 pm

'Kay, that's fine! Either one of us can pm the other a little before we might want to start. So we have a little heads up :)
OhMySparkles

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on 6/10/2013, 10:16 pm

Since I will be RPing with Darcy Kennedy daughter of Khione, could they be Sister in arms..? Darcy is 16 and Lakisha is 18. So Darcy could be like a annoying pretty cool sister..?
Alyssa

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/11/2013, 3:01 am

Jea>> Sure thing!

Cowgirl>> I'll have to RP with Darcy in order to judge. So I'll just wait until we RP and I shall tell you then ;D
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa on 6/11/2013, 9:58 am

Ok!
Alyssa

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/21/2013, 4:15 am

Edited: added another character (Ian Adler).
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 6/22/2013, 10:18 am

Can i rp with Morgan after her quest and have Perseus Weir be her boy best friend?I will post longer for you if you say yes.
Doug The Turtle

Male
Number of posts : 2314
Registration date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/22/2013, 10:40 am

I would have to post with you before saying yes. We can have a pm-RP if you wish, because Morgan's Quest is lasting a long, loooong time ;D
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 6/22/2013, 10:44 am

Okay
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/22/2013, 11:09 am

So, you want to do the pm-RP?
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 6/22/2013, 11:18 am

Sure.:)
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/22/2013, 11:37 am

You wanna start, or I do?
I'll set a minimum of 150 words ;D
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 6/22/2013, 1:08 pm

Can you? i'm bad at first posts
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/22/2013, 3:29 pm

Sure :) Gimme some time, I post now or tomorrow ;D
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum