Skin Color: White tan
God Parent: Zelos
Mortal Parent: Angela Silva
Country of Origin: U.S.A
Pets: Dog named Buddy
Talents: Rapper
Weapon**: 1' 5" celestial bronze sword
Flaws: Likes to fight, gets a little to rough, is a troublemaker
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can speed up to 150 miles per hour for 10 minutes 3 times a day. Gets tired after each time and has to wait 1 hour before he can use it again.
Life Before CHB*: He was an put in an orphanage when he was two and was adopted when he was 5 years old. He never met his real dad and hated it when people talked about his parents. He got kicked out of first grade for too much fighting and had to be home-schooled until he was 9 years old. His parents got divorced when he was twelve and lived with his mom. When he turned 13 his mom made him go to Camp Half Blood for a good learning expeiriance.
RP Example*: I woke up from a deep dark sleep to the sound of a screeching noise down the hall. I quickly got out of my bed and darted down the hall to my brother's room. As I turned the corner of his bedroom I saw a shadow lurking over me and I was to frightened to move. As I stared at the creature it somehow disappeared right before my eyes. I went to see if my brother was okay but it was already to late.
Any notes about your characters: He was put in an adoption home when he was 2 years old and found a nice home in California, It took some time for him to get used to it because he was not used to being away from his mom. He never met his real dad and he was and still is a troublemaker. If he had something to say to someone then he would say it and wasn't scared to no-matter who it was or how much stronger or bigger they were. He got kicked out of school in first grade and had to be home-schooled. But he only thought of that stuff as the past and hopes for a better future at Camp Half Blood.

Last edited by Mac_Daddy7 on 5/9/2013, 10:08 pm; edited 8 times in total
Mac_Daddy7

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Done!) David Elkins

Post by Guest on 5/7/2013, 8:49 pm

-He must have three flaws.
-The life before Camp Half-Blood and Role-playing Example require five sentences each.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian on 5/7/2013, 9:14 pm

You have not put down a god parent. Please change that.
About how long is his sword? Also, it has to be celestial bronze, unless your character's god parent resides in the Underworld.
Christian

Female
Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 2011-07-01

View user profile

[17:11:40]  sandwich : life lesson: always trust christian with an admin position

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac_Daddy7 on 5/7/2013, 9:32 pm

edited
Mac_Daddy7

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on 5/8/2013, 8:55 pm

Is the sword's length suppose to be 1' 5" instead of 1" 5"? Also if your character doesn't have powers, please put none instead of leaving powers blank.
Daniel
Lead
Grizzled Ancient
Bittervet

Male
Number of posts : 19600
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile https://www.camphalfblood.org

Having an issue with the site? Let me know!
I'm a collector of characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum