Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by Noct on 11/8/2013, 10:47 am

Hi, nice to meet you all. I'm new here, and can't wait to get started with some of you.

Also, quick question. How do you make a Hunter of Artemis? Is there a special form, or...?
Noct

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by kayt smells on 11/8/2013, 11:06 am

Rules/Requirements/Notes (All standard character form rules still apply):
There is no drachma reward for Hunter forms. Sorry.
2 Hunters per person; a slot costs 3k.
There is a 50 word minimum for Hunter posts.
1500 word minimum for the form
Usage of good grammar and spelling.
Maximum age for Hunters is 18, minimum is 10. (NO ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS/BOYS.)
You must have been active for AT LEAST 3 months, with at least 150 posts and 2 preexisting characters on this site, in order to apply.
Hunters can get several types of pets that normal demigods can't -- these are animals normally reserved for hunting. (Examples: Hawks, falcons, ravens, wolves)
In order to convert a current character into a hunter, you must remake her with the Hunter form.
Hunters are not allowed to interact with demigods outside of camp; they may not enter CJ/CHB without permission from an admin.
Currently, we will not allow nonhuman/nondemigod Hunters.
We will allow the Hunters on several occasions to enter Camp Half Blood and interact with characters from there. Hunters can be assigned on certain missions (in the Hunts section) to hunt down certain monsters; sometimes Hunts will be randomly assigned, sometimes they can be bought.

Well Heyo, I am froyo welcome to the site. I posted the rules for the detailed character form for you.

Last edited by Froyo on 11/8/2013, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
kayt smells

Female
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 11/8/2013, 11:07 am

First, you have to buy one. A Hunter costs 3000 drachmas (you get drachmas by posting in the RP area). Once you bought the slot by PMing an admin, you use a special form you can find in the character form forum, fill it out, and wait for its approval. (:

[And Froyo, it would have been much easier to link him ^^]
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15230
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 11/8/2013, 11:30 am

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43503
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Nightshade on 11/8/2013, 12:00 pm

Welcome to Camp Halfblood im Selene Nightshade and I know your going to love this website
Selene Nightshade

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2013-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noct on 11/8/2013, 12:27 pm

Hi all, and thanks for the information. Nice to meet you Selene, and Kendall. Morgan, thanks for all the help earlier.

The only reason I wanted to know about hunters was because I had this idea for a character, but I knew getting him approved at all would be a longshot. He's a male hunter, would have been the first in 3000 years, since Hippolytus. See, when I was reading about Hippolytus, he sounds like he may have been accepted into the Hunters, because of his skill and devotion to Artemis. But after the fiasco with his step mom, they stopped trying to recruit any more males.

So yeah, interesting idea, but hard to get approved. Especially since if one person is granted an exception to a rule, suddenly more and more people want to be exceptions too.
Noct

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayt smells on 11/8/2013, 12:33 pm

I don't think you can have a male hunter becuase the hunters are against males, and it is kinda the rule. Maybe you should pm kenny (kendall.) Well I hope you enjoy the site :)
kayt smells

Female
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on 11/8/2013, 12:40 pm

^ What Froyo said -- I'd definitely say no to a male Hunter, sorry.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43503
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by Noct on 11/8/2013, 12:46 pm

well it's not really the hunters are against males, they're just against love. eternal maidenhood and all that. but yeah, i get it. no male hunters here
Noct

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: