Punching Trees

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Punching Trees

Post by Guest on 12/3/2013, 11:06 pm

"Oh." Quinn responded. He wasn't sure how she felt about teen pregnancy. That's one of the few things both her parents had ever talked about with her.She was probably eight though so she didn't remember what the had told the girl. Quinn watched him move up the seam. Was he bored with her? Sure she was a bit rude before but still. "Tell me another story, Jackson." She said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/3/2013, 11:27 pm

Jackson's hands stopped moving, but he didn't move them from where they were. He had lots of stories, but most people didn't want to hear them. He picked one quickly and smiled at her. As soon as he started talking his hands began to move again. Jackson had to keep scooching slightly closer so his hands could continue to move up the seam. "when I was 14 I was on stage at a festival, and I had just pretended to die, and the sprang back to life to defeat the bad guy, and after some girl ran on stage and called me her hero and then kissed me. After she smiled, said I was a good kisser, then ran away. I still don't get it to this day." By the time he finished, his hands had reachrd the collar of the jacket, and he had moved close enough where there legs were almost touching.
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5515
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/4/2013, 6:20 pm

Quinn wasn't sure why he was so close to her. She wasn't sure if she mind it either. She laughed at the story. "Sounds..fun I guess. Random people kissing me wouldn't be fun for me, but whatever you're into." Quinn grinned. She had noticed that his hand was boarder line from touching the evening star's daughter's neck. She didn't want to yell at him, or he'd flip out again. But Quinn felt a little awkward. She had never let anyone near her this close without breaking something. She didn't want to flip out on him either, Jackson seemed like a cool guy. All she needed to do was to keep her cool. Oh gods.

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/4/2013, 7:25 pm

Jackson laughed. "It's good to know I'm a good kisser." Jackson looked at her. He hadn't really looked at her the whole time. She was nice to look at, to be honest, but the subtle kind of nice. That's when Jackson noticed his hands. He pulled them back quickly and pressed his palms against his jeans. Quinn did not seem like someone who would be interested in contact. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Jackson said, quickly and quietly.

ooc: Shailene Woodley is absolutely gorgeous, just saying. Like top 3 women crush gorgeous.
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/4/2013, 7:53 pm

ooc- I love her so much omg.
bic-
Quinn let out small laugh. "It's okay, Jackson. Don't worry about it." At least she wasn't worried about it. "Did you want you jacket back or something?" She asked him. Quinn didn't see any other reason for playing with the jacket. Or maybe it was a nervous tick people have. Quinn plays with her hair when she's nervous.
Quinn changed the topic. "One guy kissed me at a carnival. We were on a carousel, don't really remember. It was weird though."

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/4/2013, 8:07 pm

Jackson shook his head. "No. Not at all. I just can't sit still, and I like to be close to people." Jackson said, moving away a little bit, a bit unwillingly. Jackson looked at her as she talked to him, his head tilted slightly to the right. Jackson always noticed things about people that most people wouldn't. Quinn looked really down most of the time they'd talked, but she lit up a bit when she talked, and her face looked even nicer then. "How many times have you been kissed?" He asked.  

ooc: I am so excited for her in Divergent and TFIOS
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/4/2013, 8:17 pm

ooc-ikikikikikik
bic-
Quinn watched him scoot away from her. Did she do something wrong? She wasn't sure. His next question surprised the girl. Quinn never really counted how many times she has kissed a guy. She definitely knew that there was no one here who she kissed. The boys just bothered her here, they were judgey. Quinn shrugged. "I don't know, you?" She felt odd asking a guy a question like that. It would be okay if she was with a bunch of girls. But with just her and Jackson, yeah it was weird. She assumed he kissed lot of girls; t kind of just struck her that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/4/2013, 9:03 pm

Something in Jackson itched to move closer to her, to just have some part of him touch her. He shook that out of his head. "I've kissed 2 girls before, not counting the girl at the Fest. it may be kind of old fashioned, but I think even kissing is something special. Something that should be reserved for the people that when you touch, it's like electricity. The people that once you touch, you never want to stop." Jackson said, with a slight smile.
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/4/2013, 9:14 pm

Quinn smiled. "That's cute Jackson." That was unexpected for Quinn to hear. She guessed that you can't really judge people by aesthetics. What is wrong with her? She gets mad when people judge jer, but she judge a people anyway.
Quinn comes off mean and rude but she's really scared on the inside. She guessed she's just a horrible person.
Ooc-ew this is short

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/4/2013, 9:25 pm

Jackson looked down at his hands, which were still pressed lightly against his legs. They were shaking a bit from lack of motion. He sighted, giving in a bit. Jackson moved back towards her, so their out stretched legs were touching lightly, as well as their arms. He looked at her. "Just tell me if this is a problem." Jackson looked at her and smiled.
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/4/2013, 9:31 pm

Quinn was dying inside. She just wanted to go bizerk and let hell brake loose. But on the other hand, she wasn't that uncomfortable. She almost, sort of liked it. Quinn liked knowing someone was there. And obviously he was there. Jackson was practically in her face. She wondered why he was so close to the girl. There was nothing special bout Quinn, besides her knives. Could he...- no that's absurd. What would an Ares mid want with the child of a minor god.

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/4/2013, 9:49 pm

Jackson smiled a bit when she said nothing. "Everyone knows about Are, but tell me about your god parent." Jackson had an urge to know everything there was to know about Quinn, and it upset him that she didn't seem to want to tell it. Jackson subtly placed his hand lightly on his leg, in an easily accesible place.
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/9/2013, 7:46 pm

Quinn shrugged, she hated talking about her father. He's just a god, not a father. If gods were cut out to be parents they would be with their child. "He's a god." She told him. That was obvious, but what did he want her to say about a god she had never met. That he's excellent? That he Has the most Devine power? No. He's the god of the evening star, what can he even do?
Ooc- this is probably really short, I had no inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post by xXVickyXx on 12/9/2013, 8:24 pm

Penny rushed into the forest,then tripped,but on what?Whoops a girls leg."sorry didn't see you there,oh I'll leave you too alone,sorry to interrupt."She really was mad at herself,they probably were about to kiss."Wait your from ares,right?"She looked at the boy."I saw you earlier,walking away from your friends that we're picking on me."
xXVickyXx

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2013-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 12/9/2013, 8:29 pm

OOC: Okay, Victoria, Just making sure, did you get permission to join this topic?
Doug The Turtle

Male
Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xXVickyXx on 12/9/2013, 8:31 pm

OCC:I asked them,but not exactly!So no,sorry.it's just such a cute story,I needed to interrupt.how do I delete?

Last edited by VictoriaJohnson on 12/9/2013, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXVickyXx

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2013-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/9/2013, 8:52 pm

Jackson sighed and looked down. He really did want to know her. Jackson drummed his fingers on his leg, trying to think of a way to get her to talk. Jackson smiled and turned to her, with a stunning smile. "Well, how about this, tell me anything you want about. Anything at all. Then, I have to tell you that same thing about me. You won't be sharing anything that I wont have to."
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/11/2013, 8:58 pm

Quinn shook her head, "I don't know what to say, Jackson." Quinn wasn't the talking type, nor was she the listening type. Quinn was just there. Quinn didn't mind that too much, she liked being alone. That way she didn't have to sa anything. "I don't like talking about myself, okay?" She grumbled. Quinn didn't want Jackson to feel bad or anything like that. He was a nice guy. Well nice to her. She didn't want him feeling that she didn't want to talk to him. She does, she would talk all day with him. But she didn't want to let him know things. She thinks if they know everything they'll just leave. Quinn didn't like when people left her.

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/13/2013, 5:37 pm

Jackson sighed and slammed his hands on his legs. He felt the rage that he had put behind a wall just a short bit before beginning to break it down. Getting up, he said, "Then I guess my intentions were wrong. I'm sorry." He looked at her for a second. He knew, after a comment like that, he should be walking away, but he didn't want to. He wanted to sit back down next to her and help her talk. Anything to help her. Instead, he just stood there and stared at her.
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2013, 9:17 pm

Quinn let out a sigh as he stood up. "And what were your intentions? Talk to me and make me find you interesting and ten leave? 'Cause I sure as hell don't need anymore of that in my life." Quinn took outa knife and stuck it in the ground. It doesn't seem like it, but Quinn Gerrard is a fragile person. It only takes a crack to screw her up. She was still sitting, but she deadlocked his eyes. "If you're done with me then just go." She said quietly. Quinn didn't want him to go at all, but she thought he was done with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/13/2013, 9:38 pm

Jackson put a hand on his forehead, turning around slowly. Exhaling dramatically, Jacks looked down at her. He crouched down to be on her level. "Look, I don't know what kind of tragic back story you have that has caused you to be all whiny and secluded, but that's not what I'm planning to do. There's something about you... something that... that just makes me wanna know you, okay?" Jackson was stuttering over his words. He didn't often talk about what he thought or felt, so it was really hard for him to do. "I just... I just have feeling and... and I just don't know how to say this." Jackson sat down cross-legged, with his knees up high. he put his elbows on his knees and put his head in his hands.
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/13/2013, 10:02 pm

Quinn didn't understand him. She's pretty sure that he just insulted her. Quinn wasn't sure how to respond. "My life is not a sob story you ignorant little--" Quinn stopped herself. She wasn't sure if she hated him or not. Quinn blinked, pausing a bit. "What the hell kind of feeling you have, Jackson." Quinn said bluntly.
Ooc-shorrrrt

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/17/2013, 6:36 pm

Jackson snickered and rolled his eyes. When they settled back down on her, he said, "I don't know! If I knew I would have just said it. And if I knew, and could tell you, I would have told you. But I don't know, and I can't put it into words, so I can't tell you. So stop giving me that look because I just can't say the words that I want to say." As he talked, he stuttered a lot and was getting really mad at himself.
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/17/2013, 6:59 pm

Quinn stood up, still looking at him. "I don't get you." She told him. Quinn really didn't. He sure had a lot to say earlier, but now he's baffled. Quinn folded her arms across her chest as she spoke again. "You either hate me, or you like me Jackson it's not that complicated." It wasn't that complicated for Quinn. But for others there are so many different types of like and hate. But it shouldn't be that hard to determine opinions, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 12/17/2013, 8:42 pm

Jackson got into her face. "It's not that easy. Obviously I like you. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. I just can't tell you how, or how much, I like you, okay? Is that what you wanted to here." Jackson looked down at her. He stuck his hands in his pockets, and his blue eyes grew dimmer with embarrassment.

ooc: Shorttt sorry
QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down