Hey all! I'm New :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey all! I'm New :D

Post by KelysOfCows on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi everyone! I'm KelysOfCows, nice to meet you all!. Just for some Quick info..
I am a boy.
My real name,age,and location are private.
I like reading books, Especially the HoO series (that's why im here!).
And I like warm hugs! (It's true!).
I can't wait to get started here! so yah, Hi
KelysOfCows

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey all! I'm New :D

Post by Bell on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi! I'm Bell. The first thing you have to do in order to be able to role-play is to make an approved character. Then, you can RP here. I would suggest you to read the guide for role playing first, if you are still confused with things. Here is the guide. If you need any further help, feel free to PM the admins and staff members, which are people with colored names. I hope you enjoy your time here. Nice to meet you!
Bell

Female
Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2012-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendall on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43504
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:11 am

life is love- enjoy it

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.

HEKKI! OMFG I'M SO EXCITED! ARE YOU EXCITED, CAUSE I'M EXCITED. LIKE SOOOO EXCITED. LIKE, I COULD JUMP OFF A CLIFF I'M SO EXCITED. READY? HERE I GOOOOOOOOO.....
*Explosion*
Anyway, I'm Carly. Most people know me as Carly, but others call me Nutty(cause I am), Nut (Cause I am one), Nutella(Cause its good, Ella(...uh), Shadow(BECAUSE I AM NEPHILIM) or Nutellinski (Idrk what that's about)
I like Trippy Cats and often get headaches from staring at Trippy Cat gifs for too long.
I hope I can rp with you soon!
*Disappears in a cloud of trippy cats*
*appears again*

Hey man, sup! Almost forgot!

Before you do anything make sure you read through the FAQ(Just click the white space, bro) for a step by step process of what to once you've joined! If you need a basis for your charrie, just click rp in my sig! Click the names of my charries and you'll see an example of a character form. HAVE A NICE WEEK!

Christian gave this to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum