An unecpected meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unecpected meeting

Post by Maybeth on 1/3/2014, 8:55 am

Robert felt already better, and as far as he could tell, Molly was too! Smiling at each other, hand by hand they walked to the lake. They had a great meal, but Robert kept saying some good jokes that he once heard, that kept them laughing, and he did some stupidish things. Such us unfortunately, be the one to start a food war, so luckily Molly and he, quickly got out on time before they get covered with pizzas and cakes and muffins...And all those sorts of things.

He laughed shortly remembering that, and then, he walked to a rocky edge of the lake, kicking a small stone he found laying in front of his foot. He then turned to Molly smiling brightly, another great thing, he wanted to show her!
He picked a flat pebble, and bending his body slightly, he sent it flying upon the lake, it touched once the water, and bounced high again, and then twice, three times, four! It finally got to the bottom, with a soft splash... He turned to see her reaction smiling.
-Hey Molly, can you do this? He asked playfully.

I was walking slowly and melancholically on the soft sand, around a part of the lake. I was in a bad situation actually, deeply upset for the lonelyness I had, and exhausted all day long on the climbing wall, I was a dead body...

I stared at the water, as it softly moved and waved in the lake, coming by the river. I had a deep nostalgy to hear someone laughing... But then I heard it! Wishes are fulfilled so soon? I wondered. I stayed hidden behind some bushes, as I saw a boy and a girl, sitting by the lake, smiling and laughing, they seemed to enjoy it with all their hearts! But wasn't that? Yes! It was Robert, and certainly that should be Molly over there... I made a grimace. I wasn't ready to go out, and talk to them. I had no will for that. But something kept me pinned there, hidden still, looking at their happiness...
Maybeth

Female
Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2012-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unecpected meeting

Post by Amy Pond on 1/3/2014, 6:38 pm

Molly was laughing at this point. Robert had certainly not failed at cheering her up; her worries disappearing into just a nagging thought that occasionally surfaced. He, during lunch, kept her continuously laughing by his jokes and probably terrible idea of a food fight. It was something that she had always wanted to do, and now she no longer had syrup in her hair. Today was shaping up to be excellent.

"How do you do that?" She asked, as Robert skipped the rock across the clear waters. Based on a terrible knowledge of rocks from a fourth grade lecture, she had simply assumed that all rocks sank like a ... Well, rock.
Amy Pond

Female
Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybeth on 1/5/2014, 7:20 am

-It's simple! He said in excitement, he actually hoped she wouldn't know, in order to show her how, himself! He nodded her to stand up, and walked to her side. He looked down, and picked another flat and light pebble.

-It has to be as flat, and light as possible! He said. Then, he continued, you bend your body like that, and as he said so, he gently placed his hand around her waist to help her understand.Then he pushed her back with his other one, and then guided her hand towards to thekae. He handed her the pebble, and together, holding her arm, they threw the pebble at the lake. It bounced!

-One...two... three! Great for first time! He exclaimed! He picked another one, and gave it to her, while he took one ready to throw it as well, leaving her on herown, first showing once again, then stepped back to see her.

They were basically throwing pebbles on the lake. But when Robert threw for the second time to show Molly, Luna decided to have some fun. She concentrated her power, and dragged the pebble down to the bottom, instead of leaving it bounce. She giggled silently.
Maybeth

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on 1/5/2014, 9:21 pm

Molly raised her eyebrows as Robert's aptly thrown stone sank to the bottom of the lake. "Nicely thrown." She said, with just a hint of sarcasm. Sarcasm was not common among her words, though she probably could be extremely witty if she didn't have that fear of hurting other people's feelings.

She thought back to Robert's lesson, then lightly let her sand colored stone sail over the waters. The end result was two bounces before it sank with a slight plop.

"This is actually easy!" She said, no sarcasm this time. Molly bent down and began searching for another flat stone.

~~
Had the couple been a bit further up the beach, they would have heard the heavy clamp of Matt's casted leg and crutches. They would have also heard some crashing sounds and branches snapping.

Matt emerged from the little wood, leaning heavily on his crutches and sporting leaves in his hair. And an annoyed looked. Oddly enough, he had managed to carry the five knives he had salvaged from the weapons shed.
Amy Pond

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybeth on 1/6/2014, 3:11 am

Robert didn't feel ofended at all, but a bit surprised that happened to him... How could it be possible?
He tried again, but just the same happened, just before the stone bounce, it sank down... He started maniacly trying, overwhelmed by his stubborness.

Luna couldn't stop laughing, but she placed her palm over her mouth. It was so funny, making him ridiculous!
But then, she heard some branches snapping... She wondered if it was some kind of animal, or a Camper. Mostly the second, since the sound was coming towards them, loudly. She felt a bit worried, but what could go wrong such a nice day?
Maybeth

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on 1/6/2014, 8:47 pm

Molly laughed as Robert began obsessively trying to skip the stones. It was funny, really. Whenever she threw hers, they skipped quite a bit. Now she was getting up to five skips before gravity finally took over. It was a bit weird, though. If any of her stones got near Robert's they sank instantly too. Her theory was that some nymph was playing pranks on them, which was not uncommon.

~~
After a minute, Matt noticed the couple. He had been looking forward to a mournful clomp down the Parkside, this time uninterrupted, but he had no desire to thump by the happy couple.

Then he heard the girl's laugh, which sounded very familiar. Matt looked a bit more carefully at the two, with a feeling of anger. The former apologetic mood had passed; now he wanted some sort of revenge. Now he knew the the two demigod were none other than Robert and Molly.
Amy Pond

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybeth on 1/7/2014, 10:01 am

Robert made a grimace.
-Maybe my talented arms got tired, or the water doesn't like me... He said apologetically with a bit sarcasm.

The he got closer to Molly. He has chosen to meet her here by luck... This place, was their first "rendez-vous"! They had a great time here, and it was when Robert first told her that she liked her. He now held her hands, and then placed his warm arms around her. He felt so happy when he was close to her. She was indeed the source of all his happiness!

If she was gone...
There was no meaning for Robert. He only hoped this would last forever, that they would be always together. He smiled, staring deep into her eyes. Molly was so sweet, so caring and loving girl. And he had the great chance to be with her. No matter what, he promised his self to protect her.

He kissed her on her cheek, but then, after a while looking at each other, he gave her a short soft kiss. Her lips were warm, and he felt her so sensitive into his hug. They stood like that for a while.
-Everything is going to be alright, I promise not to hurt your brother, in case he ever shows up. He whispered, but he meaned it.
-Remember this place? We came here the first time... He added and smiled.

His smile was like the ones you rarely saw, in the movies. When the audience knows, but the main hero doesn't. When he is happy, and his smile means all the happiness surrounding them, just before something was going very wrong...
But how could he know what fate had prepared for him?

Luna made a discuss grimace, she carefully stood up, not to be noticed, and was already leaving slowly. The playing with stones had ended, and Robert started kissing Molly... Yikes... She thought.
She didn't even got the chance to speak to her old friend. Since the "lover boy" Ares kid took the action...

She could sense something oddly wrong going around, but being a teenager, and specially a half-blood didn't mean you were normal... She had crazy dreams every night, that made her wake up screaming soaking wet from sweat. She sensed things sometimes, but totally unrelevant to the reality. So thinking it was just the same, she ignored her senses, and started walking away...
Maybeth

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on 1/7/2014, 5:14 pm

Ooc: Happy time is over! Bring on the drama!! Ooh Robert, I feel like you might fail in that promise.

Bic:
Molly smiled, just like in the classic movie where the lead female is happy. Of course, this happiness never lasts.

"Luna introduced us." She said, softly as she looked into his eyes. She hadn't seen her in a while, coincidently. Molly was beginning to wonder where her friend went. Maybe off to Olympus for the solstice.

Undoubtedly, this happy moment would have continued on if it wasn't for the knife that came flying through the air.

Matt's anger was only doubled when his knife missed the intended target. Throwing weapons was not his strong suite at the best of times, and now he was injured and in some pain. Emotional pain would come later, since his knife had instead hit Molly. After her scream, she was now on the sand, bleeding and apparently unconscious. He dropped one crutch and started hobbling a bit slowly towards the two.
Amy Pond

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybeth on 1/12/2014, 7:17 am

OCC: Oh yeah! I will use her as Luna. Besides it's her second name's nickname... :P Lunar --> Luna

Luna turned back, she heard her name. She was certain she heard her name! But just when she was ready to show up and talk to them, she heard a scream. She held her breath out of fear. A boy showed up from the bushes, and he threw a knife. Molly was slowly falling, stabbed. Alive or dead... Luna was ready to faint, but strong determination overwhelmed her. She wasn't gonna let this boy hurt them. For now she sneaked behind the branches, waiting for the proper moment.

Robert was smiling softly in rememberance of Luna. That odd girl he had seen in his dreams, was actually the reason he crossed path with Molly! He was so greatful to her. But he might not be ever able to say that out loud, for just then he saw Molly getting shocked. Pain was carved on her face! She screamed, and everything seemed to stop for a moment.

Robert got paniced. He was the face of pain and worry. He yelled at Molly to open her eyes, to talk to him, to look at him... It was senseless. She was unconcious... But to his upside down logic of the moment,she seemed dead, or... alive! He was hoping she was alive. Tears filled his eyes. His vision blurred. He sat down, slowly letting her light body on the sand, and the blood kept floweing had dyed the sand red... He took her hand, holding it tight in his two, petting it, shaking it... He tried anyway to make her wake up. To make himself woke up of that nightmary.

After his screams of agony, the time came back to normal again for him. Which meaned, his furious mind wondered; who?
And then he saw him... Matt was coming towards them, with one clutter to help himself. He must've been injured, but Robert didn't care.

-YOU!? He yelled at him in hatred, his eyes narrowed, his breath coming out hardly. HOW DARE YOU DO THAT?!! HOW DARE YOU HURT YOUR SISTER?!! He kept yelling, knowing this had no meaning and effect on Matt. So he took his sword out, the one hanging on the back of his belt as always.

Matt should be ready for that, a battle. In fact he was aiming to kill both? Robert wondered. He didn't care dying, he only wanted revenge!!! For Molly's death... He stood up, and started running to meet Matt, swanging his sword at him. He was anyways helpless, Robert could end him in a moment.

But then! He remembered! He had just promised something to Molly! She was lying down, unconcious or dead... She wouldn't know... He could kill him. And after that if she was alright, and asked him, Robert could say with ease a tiny innocent lie, in order to protect her. But would he feel alright with that? He had no time to think about it. The choise was simple...

He stopped. And stood there, to stop Matt from hurting Molly any more. He glared at him, and threatened him with his sword.
-Such a pity, you are a cause of pain and disappointment on your own sister... Just because you didn't want to accept us.

He hoped that Matt would really stop.
Once you get angry, there is sometimes a red blur on your vision. Well that happens rarely to normal people and half-bloods. But to Ares kids, that is very intense. He sensed it and saw it now! He could kill and hurt and cause all the pain he could around him in that situation. But Robert didn't want that...

Luna stood watching the two, as they got closer to each other. She sensed a death, but she didn't want anymore hurted people now. She shouldn't reveal herself. Not yet... So in distance, she concentrated her power to the water that flowed next to Molly. She kept it coming upper and upper, to meet her wound. And she tried to help her somehow, hoping this would stop the bleeding. She prayed to her father.

-Triton, father, gof of the seas [minor]. Please, I need you, please!!! Help me!
Maybeth

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on 1/12/2014, 2:19 pm

Matt was not a full outs evil person. He felt some sort of regret when he hurt someone,no matter who was the victim. The wise thing to do would be to surrender, but he didn't care. Robert was the reason for this all happening, not including his selfish vicious streak, and he'd get revenge.

Now the idiot was threatening with his sword. Now Matt by no means was a silent, devious person, but compared to Robert in his full out Ares rage... Well Matt was very calm indeed. His sister was probably alive, and there was no way she'd get help while one of them were still standing. Anyway, Matt had kind of anticipated this.

"What are you going to do?" He asked, very calmly, which was not intentional. He was not feeling calm, actually, a bit impulsive.. The best thing would be not to admit he had not meant to hurt her. That always gave some leverage in the end. "
Amy Pond

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybeth on 1/12/2014, 4:01 pm

Robert didn't expect that kind of question... He looked at Matt narrowing eyes in confusion, keeping his sword raised.
- I will make you suffer! He threatened, but he didn't actually mean it. Robert had made a promise. If he revealed that, he would seem weak, and Matt would be unstopable.

Luna glanced at the two boys talking. They seemed calmer. At least Matt was. She wondered if he had that planned. She bended on the ground, and slowly sneaked till she reached Molly. She would help more this way. She pushed her into the lake slightly, and placed her hand on her wound softly keeping the water coming in between. She closed her eyes, and concentrated to heal it. After that, she should stop those two, and maintain peace.

Robert pushed Matt back, and again. He might lose his balance. He might die by chance of anything. He wished he would really suffer. For he had hurted his own sister, and even now he saw her blood flowing, he hadn't regret a bit. Or at least it seemed so to Robert. He was furious. He brought his blade a few centimeters away from Matt's neck.
-GO Away! Just leave Camp, and your not gonna get any more hurted. No one of us. If you truly care for Molly, GO AWAY! He ordered yelling.
Maybeth

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on 1/12/2014, 4:35 pm

Matt had to bluff his way through. He was extremely calm right now, probably because he wasn't really feeling anything. His sister was hurt, so what? He'd get messed up later. As to Robert's threat, Matt wasn't worried.

"I wonder how Molly would like that. Torture her beloved brother. I am sure she'd be thrilled." He said, a bit less calmly. Now the sword was closer, and that meant so was Robert. In perfect knife range. Yet he hesitated on killing him right away.

-
~~~
Molly awoke to the sensation of water and pain. She lay still, trying to get her wits. Two voices were in hearing range, although she couldn't quite place them. Then her memory shot back. Robert's voice was full of fury, while the voice of her brother was cold and cruel. She'd never heard him like that before. Then the full impact of what a confrontation meant.

She tried to get up, falling back when her shoulder didn't agree. She had to stop them, only she couldn't. A perfect mess. There was another figure in the background, kneeling by her. She couldn't quite see her face though

Ooh; My kindle is bugging me, so sorry about the lack of color
Amy Pond

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybeth on 1/14/2014, 2:11 pm

Robert was furious...

-Matt GO! He ordered. You're not gonna get anything out of this, you're just an ego and selfish guy... Molly has long ago understood that... If it's necessary, I WILL kill you. He threatened once again hoping this would work. He stepped a little bit backwards, still keeping his sword in range.

- I simply cannot understand what's wrong with you... Haven't you never liked a girl? Your sister had no right to be loved? What is your problem with us Matt? He asked in a calmer tone, but out of desperation. He couldn't really understand why. Why Matt was nuts about them being together. Why did he care since he did that to her? How? He wondered. He had a promise to keep, but his thoughts made him so desperenately wanting to finish this...

-It's okay, it's okay. I'm here for you Molly. Luna said softly. She held Molly's hand tightly, wipping a tear with the other, and then helped her out of the lake. You have to rest, she said and aid her lay down on the sand. I'll go handle some stuff before the situation gets mixed up, Luna added glancing at the two boys further away. She stood up, she would soon return, Molly had to get immediatly in the infirmacy.

She rushed towards them.

Maybeth

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond on 1/15/2014, 3:53 pm

Molly stared at the sky, trying her best not to listen to the arguement. There was a deep feeling of guilt; maybee she could have prevented all of this. And now she couldn't do anything. Luna had marched off, Robert was threatening her brother, and he brother was not going to be civil back. She was dead certain the he had his other knife with him.

~~
Matt was begining to enjoy himself a little. True, his sister was wuite possibly dead, and now Robert was attempting to throw him off. True, he had succeeded temporarily, but Matt had quickly covered up the faint expression of surprise on his face.

"Anything else to say?" He said, quite calmly. He had his knives, and he was fairly certain that Robert wouldn't kill him. If he was going to, he would have done so by now.
Amy Pond

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maybeth on 2/23/2014, 12:11 pm

Robert left out a desperation cry, and throwing his sword down, he jumped on Matt, throwing him down and gripping his wrists. He attempted to stand that way on him, blocking his feet and hands from doing anything. Then he aimed a strong punch on his face.

Luna rushed to the boys.
-STOP! ROBERT CUT IT OFF! She yelled as she saw them lay on the ground kick punching each other, the way only boys could do. Stupid boys... she thought and then determination overwhelmed her. She breathed deep, in and out. She moved her hands in a quick swifting move, and the same time, a tentacle of water started slowly rising from the lake. She narrowed her eyebrows in desperate attempt to succeed. And then the tentacle grew bigger and bigger, till a whole blast of water moved from the lake, crushing on the boys with great power. After that, she bent on her knees trying to get rid of the sudden exhaustion, and continued by throwing them smaller water balls. When she was faithed they did notice her, she got closer to seperate them.
Maybeth

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: