Hello!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!!!

Post by mayomo28 on 3/5/2014, 10:27 pm

Hey guys nice to meet you all. So far you guys are all so nice so I would love to introduce myself! I go by Mayomo but feel free to call me mayo momo or any variation of that name. I love video games. My favorite bands are Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy. I love reading (favorite book is allegiant from the divergent series). I've read all the Percy Jackson books (Heroes of Olympus and Kane Chronicles too). I cant draw for crap, I have a weird addiction to anime (my favorite is attack on titan), and im looking forward to joining into this community.
mayomo28

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2014-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by Alpha Wolf on 3/5/2014, 11:26 pm

Irony that your favorite book is the most slow read of the trilogy as I've heard.
Alpha Wolf
Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelina Patronur on 3/6/2014, 1:41 am

Hello I am Angie! Welcome! Hope you have a lot of fun here. See you at the chatbox.
Angelina Patronur

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2013-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/6/2014, 3:11 am

Hi! I'm Morgan :) Welcome on the site.

You probably won't see much of me during this week, cause I'm absent, but I hope to see you on chat box when I come back.
Until then, enjoy your time here, and if you have any question, just PM somebody from staff, or me once I'm back.
See you!!
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15346
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by High King Fridgeir on 3/6/2014, 3:31 am

Alright, due to the fact that you love Fall Out Boy, I wont give you my speech. Instead you get my... Nicer form. My name is Link and I am basically the site witch. I love Fall Out Boy and my favorite song is The Phoenix. I am being nice, so you wont get my sarcastic prepare to be with'd either. You get the serious one. Lately I have been noticing that people keep joining, yet they always leave right after they join. That is why we have over 6000 inactive members. So please stay, and I may not witch you as bad as the people I have known for a long time, and members who leave. But anyways, enjoy your stay, and you have now been unofficially enrolled into my coven.
High King Fridgeir

Male
Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2012-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mayomo28 on 3/7/2014, 3:51 pm

Frotbot the Witch wrote:Alright, due to the fact that you love Fall Out Boy, I wont give you my speech. Instead you get my... Nicer form. My name is Link and I am basically the site witch. I love Fall Out Boy and my favorite song is The Phoenix. I am being nice, so you wont get my sarcastic prepare to be with'd either. You get the serious one. Lately I have been noticing that people keep joining, yet they always leave right after they join. That is why we have over 6000 inactive members. So please stay, and I may not witch you as bad as the people I have known for a long time, and members who leave. But anyways, enjoy your stay, and you have now been unofficially enrolled into my coven.

I'll stay for as long as i can <3!
mayomo28

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mayomo28 on 3/7/2014, 3:53 pm

Dexter wrote:Irony that your favorite book is the most slow read of the trilogy as I've heard.

I will give you that its slow towards the start of the book and the very end of the book but everything else makes up for that and more.
mayomo28

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline on 3/7/2014, 4:20 pm

Hey mayomo! I am KayJay though you can call me Kay or Jay.... or both... anyways just wanted to say that I hope you don't leave like some other newbies and that you have a great time.
If you ever need any help, just ask.
Marceline
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2013-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mayomo28 on 3/7/2014, 5:41 pm

KayJay002 wrote:Hey mayomo! I am KayJay though you can call me Kay or Jay.... or both... anyways just wanted to say that I hope you don't leave like some other newbies and that you have a great time.
If you ever need any help, just ask.

Nice to meet you Kay! I'll definitely be sticking around :)
mayomo28

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren on 3/9/2014, 1:12 am

Hello Mayo! I'm Lauren! One of the "Newbies"! I hope you enjoy CHB as much as I do! Hope to see you around Camp!

P.S I will agree with you on the favorite book thing, Allegiant is a very good book, but it is also a very sad book
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mayomo28 on 3/9/2014, 6:45 pm

Mrspercyjackson wrote:Hello Mayo! I'm Lauren! One of the "Newbies"! I hope you enjoy CHB as much as I do! Hope to see you around Camp!

P.S I will agree with you on the favorite book thing, Allegiant is a very good book, but it is also a very sad book

i pretty much cried in my bed for like 45 minutes after reading it refusing to finish it...
mayomo28

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: