Any Anonymous Fight!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Any Anonymous Fight!

Post by Brastus on 3/16/2014, 10:04 pm

"Hey thats a pretty useful power. Im just a warrior. I don't have anything helpful other than enraging people and causing destruction. Personally, i was raised in Valencia, Spain of course, so I am pretty used to the heat. With a bottle of good rum, music, my dog and all the works of shakespeare, I would have no problem living in a desert. Hey speaking of desserts, can I have an ice cream too?" Said Brastus with matter-of-fact face and after crossikg his as across his chest.
Brastus

Male
Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2014-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/16/2014, 10:18 pm

"Yea, well you're definitely good at p*ssing people off.." Mia says as she giggles softly. She faces her palms to each other, spread about 3 inches apart, and concentrates, generating a small orb of ice in between her hands. She continues concentrating, slowly forming it into different shapes. First, a sphere, then a diamond, then the symbol of Chione, before clapping her palms together, grinding it into a fine, powdery snow. She smiles as she forces the snow in circles on her left palm, creating a snow tornado. She frowns up at Brastus's comment. "My ice is not for eating!" she snaps at him before flicking her fingers and accidentally sending the snow into his face. "Oh Gods! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that.." she says in an apologetic tone.
zanematthews

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2014-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brastus on 3/16/2014, 10:30 pm

Brastus blinked in shock of what happened, but after a second he laughed contagiously again. He would be glad to help her out during training. He now had an excited face, like how a fat kid reacts after walking inside a candy shop. He wiped the snow off his face and stepped directly against the sun, sk she wouldnt be affected a much by it.

"Your pretty remarkable kiddo. But no offense, your not a warrior. Your more of an artisan or a sculpture, seeing as you could shape ice into so many ways. Anyways, wanna go find some shade around this here arena and get to know each other better?" Asked Brastus still coverig her with his large shape.
Brastus

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/16/2014, 11:11 pm

I'd prefer to be an artisan anyways. I just know how to fight so i can defend myself." she answered back, her tone a little sassy. "And okay, but please don't ever say it like that again. You make it sound like you're gonna rape me or something. And i promise you. You try anything funny, and i'll encase your d&ck in ice and break it off, got it muscle head?" she smiles wickedly at him and holds her arm out, indicating for him to lead the way.
zanematthews

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brastus on 3/16/2014, 11:46 pm

He was now standing with his jaw agape and his shoulders lowered in surprised. He was pretty sure she had just delivered a worse bombshell than her entire fight with him. Worried that his memebr migt be endangered, he toon a single step back and still retained his surprised and somewhat fearful expression.

"Um...i didn't mean it like that. I mean since you like the shade better and well, look i just wanted to have a friendly chat with you...totally not what you though...please dont make me a girl..." Said the very flusterred and exasperated Brastus.
Brastus

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 3/16/2014, 11:59 pm

"Aww come on Brastus, I said i'd only do that if you tried anything. And you haven't tried anything yet so get a grip. Learn to take a joke." she replies with a warm laugh. "You gonna take me to the shade or what? The sun isn't exactly cooling down here." she taps her foot a little impatiently as she waits for him.
zanematthews

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brastus on 4/4/2014, 12:55 am

Brastus smirked at the icy girl and proceeded to scoop her up in his arms ,bridal-style, and walked over to the shade so sge wouldn't melt up quickly. He had also made sure to run fast so she didnt really feel the heat so much, but after arriving to the shades, Brastus put her down, by which his coat fluttered around and momentarilly revealed his fortified built, made sure she was safe, places himself between her and the sun, and then gave the sun his back so he could at least talk to her.

"Sorry for taking so long Mia, I just dozed off thinking about my hometown on Spain and how much you would hate it. Ironically, what is uncomforable for you is pleasent for me, and whats comfortable for you is unpleasent for me. I do not like cold temperatures that much, i'm more of a hot temperature kind-of-guy. I do try to make my friends comfortable enought around me though, most of the time." Said Brastus as he gave her a huge and inviting smile.
Brastus

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 4/4/2014, 2:07 am

Mia struggled slightly in surprise as he scooped her up without her consent, but quickly changed her attitude when Brastus placed her in the shade and blocked the sun for her. "It's no biggie. And thanks, I guess, for carrying me over here. Ask me before you do that again muscle head." Mia gave him a friendly and playful smirk as she places her palms over the ground in front of where she sat and concentrated, letting her ice powers cool the ground directly around her to near freezing temperature, making sure not to spread it over to Brastus so he could enjoy the sun and heat.

Mia sighed in comfort as her body relaxed, and quickly swirled some snow around in her hand, forming the shape of her pet kitten, Snow. Once again concentrating, she willed the snow to turn into her actual pet. Mia reached down with her right hand and gently started petting her kitten, while smiling down happily at it. "Spain, huh? You're pretty far away."
zanematthews

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brastus on 4/21/2014, 7:22 pm

"Yeah, I was born on Spain, but then I lived on Italy, and both didn't work out. My third place was Germany where I met my best pal and settled down and then I came to America and well that's basically it in a nutshell. How about you? Where are you from?" Asked Brastus who summoned his sword and planted it down to his side so he could inspect the cold black shining blade of his celestial bronze altered color sword.
Brastus

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanematthews on 4/23/2014, 11:25 pm

"Born and raised in the United States. I lived in florida all my life. It was way too hot there." she replied, holding her kitten in her lap, gently stroking the fur on Snow's head. She leaned her head back against the tree, looking up and noticing some leaves on a very low branch, just about a foot over her head. She breathed in deeply, then blew out, her breath as cold as a blizzard that could be seen clearly, like breath on a cold day. The leaves froze instantly as the cold breath made contact.
zanematthews

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top