Introducing Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Me

Post by SwordGold8828 on 3/23/2014, 2:58 am

Hello fellow half-bloods!
As you can probably tell, I'm new arrival and am curious to explore and learn about life as a half-blood at Camp Half-Blood. To be honest, everything has been really overwhelming (I mean if you can call almost being killed several times by several different monsters a exhausting day) but apparently according to Annabeth, that an average day for a demigod which leads me to wonder what I'll be thinking in a few years regarding the definition of a normal day. I've been finding it difficult to believe that I am actually a half-blood and have been desperately seeking another explanation that isn't related to Greek Mythology, however the more I muse over this the more I have come to realise that (as much as it pains me to admit) this is the only explanation that reasonably answers all my questions. It explains why I've always had 'illusions' or what are really events that are unexplainable when looking at things from a mortal's perspective. The fact that I am the result of a godly being fancying a mortal truly amazes me and as the saying goes 'does my head in'. Annabeth assures me that I will get used to life on Camp Half-Blood and that I will come to even enjoy my time here, and I hope she's right. I think Annabeth's really nice in a sisterly sort of sense, and her reassurance makes me feel better.
Well, this is a very long yet pointless introduction of my arrival to Camp Half-Blood.

Thank you for listening,
Yours Sincerely
Your fellow Half-Blood Camper

SwordGold8828

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing Me

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/23/2014, 6:25 am

Hello there!
I'm Morgan, one of the admins. Welcome to Camp! If you need anything or just have a question, feel free to PM me!
Hope to see you soon :D
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15203
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gif

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wolf on 3/23/2014, 8:10 am

Welcome to hell

I'm Dexter, resident sociopath, homicidal maniac, Brownie King, Lord of the Derp and Blarg, Sworn enemy of the Lemon Queen, Soul Stealer, King of Hell, and a lvl 76 Don't Give a Fahk knight. I will require your soul as payment for joining. Don't try to resist, I have everyone's soul even if they claim I don't.
Alpha Wolf
Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldOwl488 on 3/23/2014, 8:43 am

Ello Swordie! Im Goldie, apparently an egg that catches booties. Welcome to Camp Half Blood! ^.* I hope to talk and get to know you in the cbox. Have fun!

You don't own my soul Dexter.
GoldOwl488

Female
Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2013-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordGold8828 on 3/24/2014, 5:35 am

Nobody owns my soul. My soul belongs to me, my resident sociopath. I do apologise for any inconvenience however I am my own person, and nothing will ever change that. Be warned, if you try to steal my soul in anyway whatsoever I am somebody who is not to be messed around with.
Yours Sincerely,
Gabriella White, fellow half-blood and daughter of Athena

SwordGold8828

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wolf on 3/24/2014, 9:35 am

>>>you try to steal my soul in anyway whatsoever I am somebody who is not to be messed around with.

See the thing it that you say try and I don't try, I succeed. Like I said whether people state it or not, I have their soul.
Alpha Wolf
Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren on 3/24/2014, 9:36 pm

Dexter wrote:Welcome to hell

I'm Dexter, resident sociopath, homicidal maniac, Brownie King, Lord of the Derp and Blarg, Sworn enemy of the Lemon Queen, Soul Stealer, King of Hell, and a lvl 76 Don't Give a Fahk knight. I will require your soul as payment for joining. Don't try to resist, I have everyone's soul even if they claim I don't.

That's a bit, what's the word.. Creepy, Dexter. And no, you don't have my soul. Stop freaking the poor dude out.

Anyways..

Hello Sword! Welcome to CHB! I'm Lauren, but you can call me Lauren. Cant wait to see you around camp!
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2014-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: