Hair: Black
Height: 5'4”
Body Type: Thin and stick like.
Skin Color: pale
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Stephan Owens
Country of Origin: United States of America
Pets: None
Talents: Morgan is a fast runner, has an active imagination, and is a good artist
Weapon**: Curved celestial bronze knife
Personality: Morgan is stubborn and brave, likes to do better than those around her, loyal to the end,highly intelligent, and more ADHD than most demigods.
Flaws: arrogant, would take on anything that hurts her allies, and can act quite dumb.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can see through\control the mist. This includes mist form.
Life Before CHB*:  Relatively normal life with the exception of the time she saw a hell-hound in the forest as she ran. She was rescued by a satyr from Oden public schools from a northern cyclopes that had visited the school. Her dad had never remarried. They stayed with her aunt until she was 10 then moved into a small cabin next to the national forest. Was mostly ignored by monsters until the cyclops attack.
RP Example*: I run until I have a stitch in my side and I’m gasping for air, but still I run away from the taunts and the criticism. I'm filled with an all consuming, burning rage . I want to go back, I want to hurt them but I keep running. I am so wrapped up within my thoughts I don’t see the super sized scorpion until its to late. Idiot I manage to chastise myself as I slip into the void of unconsciousness.
Any notes about your characters: What you see is what you get

dragonspeaker

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new character form

Post by Morgan Landry on 4/5/2014, 1:40 pm

Dude I actually feel spoken to by this form because my main character, Morgan Landry, is also a daughter of Hecate. <_< And they have things in common.

Anyhow.

∆ Control the Mist> what can she do, how many times a day? Also, I'm iffy about Mist forms. My character is kind of the only one to have that power because I don't use it a lot and it's not very powerful. I saw that power on other sites and it can really get out of hand, so... I'm inclined to say no.

∆ What age did she get to Camp Half-Blood?

∆ Remember, demigods start to 'smell' for monsters at thirteen.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15346
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum