MK Ultra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MK Ultra

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/21/2014, 3:36 pm

"Dude, do they have to make all this noise? Seriously just look at them," Chiara mouthed at Namir as they advanced towards the Lake, backpacks on their shoulders.

The scorching day had made the two daughters of Ares want to go with some of their cabin mates and a couple of Cratus and Hermes kids to the Lake in order to refresh from the long day of running, wrestling, spear-throwing, Spartan hurdles and sword-fighting. And boxing, for Chiara. There was this punch bag in the middle of the Ares cabin which every Camper punched at least once in the day, but Chiara, who had been doing French boxing ever since she was seven, often made long boxing sessions accompanied by ear-blowing Skrillex music.

The Corsican redhead was wearing a belly-free black shirt, ripped on the sides that read 'Cheers, b*tches', showing her strong, developed and freckled abs with a pair of camo trousers and combat boots. A punk, metal spikes-studded belt around her waist, Chiara was walking next to Namir, her favorite half-sister, who, quite unlike her, was bulky and tall, but with a wonderful mane of blonde hair. Chiara was quite jealous, but wouldn't tell her, of course.
She had attached a strap of black cloth around her forehead, Corsican style, and had metal rings in the cartilage of her ears as well as a punk bracelet decorated with bullet-studs. Deine, her xiphos, was sheathed at her side, her boot knife was clipped to her right shoe and her three throwing knives were at their place on her belt. Brass knuckles were in her trouser pockets and the carbon fibre cylinder that turned into her bow was at the side of her backpack.

Once at the Lake, the group of teenagers stopped and split up, dropping their bags and starting to pull their shirts over their shoulders. Chiara had a simple black bandeau bikini whose lower part looked more like a small short. The swimsuit underlined the various scars and bruises she had on her short, muscled limbs, as well as the amount of freckles showered across her skin.
Keeping an eye on the Hermes kids, she slowly went into the water. The popular clique, with the Aphrodite, Apollo, Nike, Dionysus kids and such were screaming and laughing and gossiping a few meters away. Chiara shot them an angry look and stepped into the water, a throwing knife strapped to her thigh and her boot knife at her ankle.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15481
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Re: MK Ultra

Post by Alpha Wolf on 5/24/2014, 3:54 pm

Nathan appeared at the lake, it wasn't but a few days after the events of the training session that he as well as the others in his new found entourage had and he had a lot on his mind from what he saw of the recruits. 'This will be interesting' He thought as he made his way from the entrance, if you could really call it that, and glanced around among the people. Nathan being from Venice always had a kinship to the water even if he wasn't a water demigod. The city of canals was quite a nice place to enjoy the liquid crystal mirrors of the world.

He glanced among the people and watched a familiar red head enter the water, contemplating himself if should either make an interaction with her or just play like she doesn't exist. After all things at the training were rather hectic with her brother popping in and being rather type of a dunce in Nathan's mind.

Vanishing he appeared beside Chiara, sitting on the ground next to the water. "Fancy meeting you here. You enjoy the training? If we can even call that training really.."
Alpha Wolf
Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/25/2014, 5:25 am

"Fancy meeting you here. You enjoy the training? If we can even call that training really.."

Giving a start, Chiara turned around. Behind her on the shore, Nathan had appeared, sitting in a relaxed way as if he had been there the whole afternoon.

"What do you want?" she insolently said with a frown of her copper eyebrows. "You know how this is gonna play out." With your *ss in the dirt. And your head under the water. Yes, that sounds nice... "As for the training, well, finally we have a teacher who has real experience."

She dove under the water and broke the surface one meter to the right, her thick curls sticking to her face and shoulders in brownish-red wet streaks.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wolf on 5/25/2014, 8:39 am

"Put away your fangs war child, I merely came to have a little chat. And yes we have a teacher, but I'm more focused on this "team" we have of recruits. Aside from you, myself, and very very few others we have a bunch of wannabee pricks that think they run the show." He told her as he removed his shirt and slipped into the water. He didn't care much that his pants were soaked now, he just felt like it.
Alpha Wolf

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/26/2014, 2:07 am

"Put away your fangs war child, I merely came to have a little chat," Nathan said. "And yes we have a teacher, but I'm more focused on this "team" we have of recruits. Aside from you, myself, and very very few others we have a bunch of wannabee pricks that think they run the show."

Chiara shrugged to that though in her inner she could only agree.

"That Hecate kid for example, the one who went at Chris. And put you to sleep," she said with a mocking smirk. "He's so pathetic."
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wolf on 5/26/2014, 7:15 am

"He punches like a b!tch. If he'd hit you you'd have to step away just to stop yourself from laughing at him." Nathan stated to her as is thoughts went through whom all was there. "My friends Sabrina and Austin are both rather short-coming. Sabrina is pacifistic by nature, I'm pretty sure she joined to change that about herself though it's not just so simple. Austin, according to his sister, is one of the quiet types that avoids inter-acting with people. He's going to need to change that to be able to work out here." Nathan eventually stated as he went through the faces he cared to remember. "Ah yes...that brother of yours..Damien? He's too simple to figure out. The typical war child that is only focused on strength...kinda like you only minus the battle experience and twice as annoying..plus the old english talk was rather pointless to drag out." He told her.
Alpha Wolf

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 5/26/2014, 10:13 am

"He punches like a b!tch," Nathan said. "If he'd hit you you'd have to step away just to stop yourself from laughing at him."

Chiara chuckled to that, splashing some water onto her already wet, freckled face, her skin glistening with water.

"My friends Sabrina and Austin are both rather short-coming," he carried on. "Sabrina is pacifistic by nature, I'm pretty sure she joined to change that about herself though it's not just so simple. Austin, according to his sister, is one of the quiet types that avoids inter-acting with people. He's going to need to change that to be able to work out here."

She didn't quite know why he was telling her all this seeing her level of interest for his friends was as high as the IQ of an oyster. She was about to tell him that in a rude way when he talked about Damien.

"Ah yes...that brother of yours..Damien? He's too simple to figure out. The typical war child that is only focused on strength...kinda like you only minus the battle experience and twice as annoying..plus the old english talk was rather pointless to drag out."

"Twice as annoying?" Chiara said with an insolent expression. "Come on, you've never seen how annoying I can get. Clearly you're not giving my ability to irritate and bully people enough credit."
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum