This is why I don't get out much.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is why I don't get out much.

Post by daddeme on 6/7/2014, 11:13 am

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

"I know that we were meant to break. So what? I don't mind."

What the hell was he doing here? I mean, sure, this was his Saturday class at 4 o'clock...but that didn't mean he always went. This was why his Camp Progress Report looked like crap and bricks. Adan paced back and forth impatiently, adjusting his armor and waiting for the instructor to get this show on the road. He breathed heavily and snatched off his helmet, clawing a hand backwards through his deep brown hair. Yes, yes. Roll call. Everyone was here already! What was the point? And, to make matters worse, the Hephaestus kids were working with some of the Underworld Spawns (as Adan called them) for some type of "bonding exercise to show that they were a unity". What a load of bull. Actually, perhaps Adan was moreso upset that he was in the company of people in general. He even stayed away from his cabin unless he needed to go there to sleep or change. He lurked around in the woods like a creeper and learned that only the quick survived, that the prey needed to become the predator. Well, he wished he could say he learned that from the woods when in reality the lesson was picked up in southern Ohio because, well, Adan wasn't too good of a guy back then. He stole things more often.
As the instructor made her way down the list, Adan surveyed his challengers to see who he would be paired with. There was this average looking guy who kind of put Adan in mind of a werewolf with how his hair looked as if it were styled to look messy and his unsettling smile. Another was a pale girl who, though she was much shorter than he and seemed very inspoken, looked as if she could either love you or hate you the minute you said hello. He quickly tore his intense glance away from her just in case she thought he was looking at her wrong. He continued to browse, sizing up each and every one of the kids. At some point, his eyes briefly scanned over a girl his height, making her around 6'3" or 6'4". Dear Hephaestus, that was unusual. The more Adan looked at her, the more she put him in mind of his 20-year-old sister back in Queens. The girl didn't look that old, of course, but the daring silver nose ring piercing combined with the scrawny shape of her body is what made Adan look. That is when Adan chuckled to himself and continued looking over everyone. She was so weak-looking. There was no way Adan, though lean but immensely strong with hardened muscles, would be paired with her. He tore his attention away from the others to listen to the instructor again.
"Marcus G. with... Autumn F. and..." He'd really stopped listening until his name was called, playing with the bead in his hand by changing it from spear form and back, spear form and back. Then he'd finally heard the beginning of his name. "Adan L. paired with Emma D..." The young man's eyebrows quirked and he looked around for his foe, eager to se who this "Emma" was so that he could leave and go build some crap before archery class.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 14200
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why I don't get out much.

Post by beanie on 6/7/2014, 1:38 pm

Emma Diablo

Honestly, Emma didn't want to be here right now. She thought her instructors were stupid. Originally, Emma's cabin was supposed to have their lesson right now but after some planning, it turned out that they were having it with the Hephaestus cabin as well. Yippee! Note the sarcasm.
So here she is, waiting for the lady to finish roll, even though she can tell that everyone was here. The sun was shining very bright that Emma's pale blue eyes shone the usual silver. Her right hand was griping the handle of her sword, Vendetta, so tight that her knuckles started turning white. Her sword was sheathed in its sheath that was strapped to her belt that was secured through the belt loops of her black skinny jeans. Underneath her Stygian iron breastplate, which was tied to tightly for her liking (she made sure not to ask a Thanatos daughter for help), was a medium sleeve length white shirt. She was also wearing her dark brown combat boots.
While the instructor took forever to take roll, Emma noticed a nearby boy, probably a son of Hephaestus, staring at her out of the corner of her eye. She scowled, what was his problem? Her scowl soon became deeper when she noticed him chuckle before looking away. Did he find her amusing? Pathetic even? Oh, he better hope that he wasn't partnered with her.

"Adan L. paired with Emma D..." the instructor called her name out loud, snapping Emma out've her thoughts. She stood up, dusting off her jeans. All the demigods had splitten up, pairing up with their partners. They only person that wasn't sparring was the boy that was looking at her earlier. She scowled, oh her luck.

"So, your my partner?" Emma asked when she walked up to the boy.

Your Not Saving Me, So Stop Trying

beanie

Female
Number of posts : 2046
Registration date : 2013-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/7/2014, 3:17 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Adan nearly jumped out of his skin at the sudden voice, body tensing automatically as he whipped his head to the side to look at the girl he'd judged earlier. His body soon relaxed and his easy grin returned, the internal fire in his eyes blazing as always. "Oh, so you're Emma? Nice to meet you. I'm Adan." He said in a friendly tone. Adan twisted the head of his spear so that it shrunk back into a bead and leisurely walked towards and open area with his hands in the pockets of his dark blue jeans. His bronze breast plate clanked against his leather necklaces with each heavy step, stained blue t-shirt somewhat flapping loosely around where it stuck out at his hips from behind the strap of his knife sheaths. He took out his left hand to scratch the half-sleeve on his right arm and grunted. "I wanted to say I'd go easy on you, but you look like you could snap at any moment...so I'm not going to go easy on you at all. Partially because I want to see what you can do, and mainly because you look like you could hand me my a** on a platter if I got you mad enough. So let's fight." He turned back towards her and took out his spear once again, his easy grin replaced by a line on concentration.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/7/2014, 5:42 pm

Emma Diablo

Emma inwardly laughed when the boy jumped at the sound of her voice. He turned around and a goofy grin was formed on his lips. Why is he smiling? she puzzled. Wasn't he just judging me a while ago?

"Oh, so you're Emma? Nice to meet you. I'm Adan." the boy Adan introduced with a too friendly voice. Emma just rolled her eyes as she followed him to an open area in the arena. She had mixed feelings for Aden, half of her made her believe that she hated him but another half of her made her think that he was okay, which confused her since she didn't know what to do: hate him or go easy on him. Emma just pushed her thoughts aside as she unsheathed her sword.

"I wanted to say I'd go easy on you, but you look like you could snap at any moment...so I'm not going to go easy on you at all. Partially because I want to see what you can do, and mainly because you look like you could hand me my a** on a platter if I got you mad enough. So let's fight." Aden said, his spear appearing.

Emma smirked. "Your correct." She started to circle him, waiting for him to make the first attack.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/8/2014, 12:17 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

He watched her begin to circle around him, monitoring and mirroring her moves. Wasn't she going to lunge or something? Try to kill him a little bit? The gears inside of his head whirred and turned until he realized that she was waiting for him. Adan chewed on the side of his lip and continued to follow Emma with his eyes. Ugh, this would be a long fight. That is. if Adan had ever decided to step out of his comfort zone and usual fighting style. He spun his spear between his fingers so the the tip was aimed towards Emma, and charged forward. However, just before the spearhead would have grazed her side, he slid to the ground and swung the butt of the spear toward her knees in attempt to trip the girl. Offense was never Adan's strong suit, but he sure wasn't about to let Emma know that. As a side note, hidden in the back of Adan's mind, he was glad he had remembered to tie his hair back this time. Last Saturday he had forgotten and one of his siblings "Troy Polamalu'ed" him to the ground. That sucked majorly and the thought still made Adan's scalp hurt.

Ooc: Ugh, suckyyy. Not too good with fights.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/8/2014, 5:48 pm

Emma Diablo

Adan charged directly at Emma, his spear pointed at her. Emma waited until he was closer before doing the same, her sword hung low so she can swing if needed. She had predicted that Adan was going to try and graze her arm with the tip of his spear but instead, he used the end to throw her off balance. Emma tripped, landing on the ground with a thud! Her arm was starting to ache. This was not going as she planned.
Getting to her feet again, Emma swung her sword back at Adan, despite the pain from her arm. She winced though as a shock of pain shooted up her arm. Her hair was not tied up and she regretted that, for it kept hanging in her face, forcing Emma to sweep it behind her ears.

OOC: Ya, I'm not so good either.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/8/2014, 6:18 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Still on the ground from his previous attack, Adan barely had time to jump back and turn his head to avoid getting his head chopped off. He instead received a thin cut just barely missing his right eye, slicing over his cheekbone and stopping at his eye. He fought the urge to yell and settled with hissing loudly. Maybe he should've kept his helmet on during this. He balanced himself on his arms and, in a very break-dancing-ish fashion that Adan had absolutely no idea how he did, spun himself to his feet. He noticed how Emma seemed in pain, and that her hair a pretty decent distraction, and threw his spear to the side, his crossed her arms over his torso to his sheaths, pulled out his knives in a fluid motion, and rushed Emma once again with his wound weeping with each step. His slashed with his left, hoping to defend himself with his right knife.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/9/2014, 7:13 pm

Emma Diablo

Emma took noticed of the thin cut her sword had made above Adan's eye. She smirked faintly, panting lightly as she repositioned her sword so it was facing Adan. The boy in front of her charged towards her, his spear tossed aside. How is he go-, Emma started to ponder until she noticed the knife that grazed the side of her left arm. It ended up making a medium sized gash that started bleeding automatically. She hissed in pain, sending a roundhouse kick right at Adan's leg, trying to throw him off balance.

OOC:Shooort

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/10/2014, 2:07 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Well, the kick worked. Emma's roundhouse kick had met with Adan's bad leg just as he was preparing for another strike. Pain shot up his already weaker leg and this time he did shout, losing his balance and falling to the ground with a thud and a series of strong and offensive expletives. He knew he had forgotten something when he put on his armor! He dropped his knives to the ground at his sides. His hands closed around the injury and he folded his body around it. A few more curses were emitted before, "Hold on! Stop! Give me a minute!" with his hands now open and palms out towards Emma in a "wait" gesture. He just needed a moment to breathe. He had remembered the last time he had gone to the infirmary about it after coming in contact with a gorgon. One of the people there had told him to keep as little stress as possible on it since is was already damaged from childhood. That being only a few weeks ago, this pain opened a whole new level of anger, resentment, and searing agony. Wonderful. This would be the day he didn't pack any ambrosia either. Hero of the year, everyone.

Ooc: Gurl. Don't worry about it. Look at this travesty.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/10/2014, 6:01 pm

Emma Diablo

Wow, she stared at Adan. Didn't mean to kick that much. Was it really that hard? Apparently, considering since Adan had crumbled to the ground, muttering a few not-so-nice words. His knives were dropped near Emma's feet but she made no move to pick them up. She was frozen in place, a stunned expression on her face. Sure, she had maybe caused pain to others but for some reason, she was feeling guilt. Some nearby demigods had stopped their sparing and had started to watch what was happening, but Emma took no notice as she knelt down so she was eye level with Adan.

"Um," she bit her lip, her hand fishing for a certain something in her pocket. Her eyes lit up when she managed to stumble upon her searchings. She pulled out a spare cube of ambrosia and started to hand it to Adan until she retracted her hand. She shouldn't be doing this, they were just sparing, but she was the one who was causing him the pain. Hey, she had a heart.

"Do you want some ambrosia?" She asked, her hand revealing the ambrosia.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/11/2014, 3:52 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Adan's eyes were glued shut, so he didn't see Emma kneel down to him. He was busy hoping she'd either walk away mocking him so he could crawl away and get this checked out again, or she'd just continue attacking him until he passed out to get rid of this torment temporarily. His teeth dug into his lip until it bled as he rolled up his pants leg to look at he damage. The leg itself was still much thinner than the opposite, scarred deeply up and down as if it where shredded once before - which it was. Now, slowly yet noticeably taking over his leg, was a disturbing shade of dark blue and purple taking over the russet of his skin. He turned green, then looked up to see Emma's shockingly piercing eyes. She seemed unsure about something, digging in her pocket. Oh, gods, Adan was probably about to get decapitated. The muscles on his body tensed as he steeled himself for impact, then relaxed out of confusion when he saw she had retrieved...something. What? Ambrosia, maybe, though he wasn't yet sure. He didn't reach for it at first in case it was a trap, and he was happy he did for she retracted her hand. But when she opened it it was then he saw the cube. It was definitely ambrosia.
"...Um..." He began, voice dragging some pain but shrouded in enigma. "Thanks...?" Adan's long oil-stained fingers reached towards the cube, stopped so he could check Emma's facial expression, then quickly snatched it up and brought it to his mouth. As the cube melted and Adan felt the surge of warmth brought on by the artificial taste of campfire marshmallows, he rolled down his pants leg and scooted slightly away from Emma, eyes still trained on her. "Yeah. Thank you, again." He said cautiously.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/12/2014, 8:04 pm

Emma Diablo

"Yeah. Thank you, again." Adan didn't stop thanking Emma and she felt like she was about to lose it. How do people do this! She's not normally nice and it felt weird. It gave her a strange feeling in her stomach and he wasn't sure if she hated it or liked it.

"Uh, no problem." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around her legs while hugging her legs into her chest. A couple of the instructors was looking curiously at the pair but looked away when Emma flipped them off.

"So uh, we don't have to keep sparing, if ya don't want to." She continued to mumble, hating on how nice her words sounded.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/19/2014, 9:05 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Okay, Adan will admit that he chuckled when Emma flicked off the instructors. He probably would've done the same thing back a year or two ago. He didn't know if he changed because he was 18 now, or because he met Aliana, or what...but he was beginning to feel like he was getting soft. He forced back a grimace and focused back on the present (before flicking them off ass well). Emma had suggested ceasing the spar since he was injured, giving the choice to him. Of course Adan wanted to rest! Pssh, this dude wasn't an idiot! But it was strange how nice Emma sounded. It made him a bit uncomfortable and, well, he didn't know how to respond. What if this was a trap? She could easily take him out with his guard done. Aw, who was he kidding?
"I'm done sparring for a li'l bit." Was all he muttered, pocketing his knives once again and putting his weight on his strong leg as he stood. He began to limp towards the side of the area, but each step sent a current of white-hot pain. He scooped up his spear, grateful that he hand molded it to be sturdy, and leaned on it as he walked like an old man. He literally walked like an old dude, a groan in each step. Relief was all he felt when he plopped down on a bench...well, relief and what felt like a hive of swarming bees. Really, his leg felt like how Fran Drescher sounded.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/20/2014, 4:56 pm

Emma Diablo

Adan had started to hobble off and Emma found herself standing in the middle of the arena, looking like. a total idiot. She was the only one who wasn't sparing except for the instructors who were still shocked at Emma. One of them actually had the sense to pull her over away from everyone.

"Now..." And the instructor gave Emma a super long and borrinngg speech on to respect people. All Emma did was roll her eyes and cross her arms. She just flipped them off, what was so bad about that? Well, some people get offended. Whatever.
Out've the corner of her eye, she couldn't help but sneak glances at Adan. He had gathered most of his weapons and was probably sitting down somewhere. Maybe she'll se how he's doing after her talk with the instructor.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/21/2014, 2:19 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Adan watched Emma get scolded and couldn't help but to chuckle at her annoyance. He looked away from them to see if one of the instructors was going to try to talk to him, but none stood. He was sure he'd get an earful after the sparring session was over. He rarely got into close-calls since he was at camp. He was hardly defying authority anymore, and it was starting to effect his people skills. It was making him more...sociable, which made him uncomfortable. He picked at the stubs he hand for nails and thought about this all. Maybe he could pull a few pranks outside of the Hermes Cabin and laugh at he irony. Or maybe...Maybe this Emma girl was the answer to keeping him anchored to his life before Camp. He looked back up to the girl and - just for a moment before he pretended to be looking at a spar behind her - met her gaze. She had been glancing at him from where she was. Adan not-so-casually scratched the scruff on his chin and dramatically stretched and looked completely away from the arena in general.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/21/2014, 4:38 pm

Emma Diablo

Man! This instructor sure does talk long! The more Emma listened to her, the more she wanted to kill herself. Ugh.
Out've the corner of her eye, she noticed that Adan had been looking at her. Turning her head a little, her piercing gaze locked with his. Oh god, does he hate her now because of his leg? One way to find out. Dissing the instructor, who's mouth opened wide as she watched the Australian walk away, Emma made her way towards Adan, almost getting her head chopped off by a nearby sparing session. She would've been headless if she hadn't ducked. By the time she reached Adan, she was out've breath.
Sitting next to the boy, an awkward silence fell upon the two. Great...

"So uh," the brunette cleared her throat. "Hows your leg?"

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/25/2014, 1:14 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

The only indication before she spoke that Emma had sat beside Adan (other than the exhausted breathing), was the instant of uneasiness that passed over Adan. His almond eyes widened at the sudden lighter pressure on the other end of the bench. He turned at her words, expecting to be called a weenie or told to get back out there so she could skewer him for causing her to get yelled at. He deserved it, after all. Screwing up her grade just because his leg sucked. But instead, she'd actually asked about his leg. It was as if this personification of fury and disobedience actually cared about his well-being. Okay, probably not, but Adan could probably tease her about it. This was a stupid idea - he'd known the ticking time bomb for a little over 30 minutes and he was already planning on messing with her. It was just...something about her gave Adan the feeling that she could be a possible friend, or at least an acquaintance. Being one of the ugly sons of Hephaestus, he needed more of those.
"My leg will be okay if I just stay off it for a little while. Thanks for checkin' on me, Sunshine." Adan's face remained blank and free of emotion, but the humor in his tone could be clearly heard. He'd thought she probably would've killed him as soon as he called her "Sunshine", so common sense told him to keep going. Adan's common sense sucked. "How sweet of you."
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/25/2014, 4:30 pm

LETS DO SOME CRIMES

Emma could see the surprised expression Adan made when Emma walked over, his almond eyes winding to the size of golf balls. Emma enjoyed that expression, a small smirk on her face. But that smirk soon turned to a scowl when Adan said:

"My leg will be okay if I just stay off it for a little while. Thanks for checkin' on me, Sunshine." Sunshine? Who does this boy think he is? Oh, he should not have said that.
As soon as he said the next thing, Emma unsheathed her dagger and pressed it to Adan's neck, pulling on his hair. Some of the nearby demigods had stopped sparing but soon resumed after Emma gave them a glare. She was not happy.

"Ya might want to keep your mouth shut or else your gonna find a knife in your leg." She said through gritted teeth, in a voice that would've made flesh crawl, deep and scary.

JUST FOR FUN

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/25/2014, 6:58 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Adan reacted more towards Emma pulling his hair than the knife at his throat. His scalp was just about the third most sensitive part of him so he tensed up the instant her hand met his head. Hey, Adan saw this reaction coming when he called her Sunshine. It would've been even more humorous if his head wasn't being yanked a specific direction with the tip of a knife beneath his Adam's apple. Adan swallowed, feeling the knife poke into his neck dangerously with the motion. He had no doubt that she would stab him in the leg if he didn't choose his next words very carefully. Her tone kind of threw Adan off, all deep and trembly. Adan was about to crack a joke about exorcism when he thought better. Probably wouldn't be the best choice of words in this situation.
"Look, I'm just f-ing with you." Adan said in his quiet and relaxed tone despite the circumstances. He figured he might as well censor himself out; his language wouldn't be taken as exactly friendly. He brought two finger to the top of the knife and gently pushed it away from him. "We got off on the wrong foot. I would say leg, but I'm sensitive to those jokes. D'you want to start over, Emma? And...could you let go of my hair, please? It kind of hurts."
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/25/2014, 9:37 pm

LETS DO SOME CRIMES

"We got off on the wrong foot. I would say leg, but I'm sensitive to those jokes. D'you want to start over, Emma? And...could you let go of my hair, please? It kind of hurts." Adan's words made something inside Emma snap and she released the fistful of his hair that she had in her hand. Frustrated, she sighed, running a hand through her dark hair. Just great, he probably thought she was some girl with anger issues. Okay, maybe she has anger issues.

"Sorry." She muttered, obviously annoyed. Hen she thought he was an okay dude he decided to be a d*che bag. Well, she's gonna give him another shot, just for good measure.

"Fine then, let's start over." Emma reached her hand out for a shake." Hi, I'm Emma Diablo, daughter of Lethe. And us are?"

JUST FOR FUN

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/25/2014, 10:28 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Goodness, two minutes could give you such a crick in the neck. Adan cracked his neck, rubbed the odd angle of which it was bent with one hand and fixing his disarrayed mane with the other. For whatever reason at this point Adan just thought of Emma as some girl with anger issues. There was a reason the Fates made him calmer than most, his anger rarely making appearances. It was so he could face and befriend people like Emma Diablo, people that could love him or hate him in a matter of seconds. It was a gift. Adan was somewhere between passive nice guy and sarcastic as*hole, so it was easy to want to decapitate him. Hey, anger was better than awkward...and now friendliness was too. Adan released the hand in his hair to shake Emma's with a smirk.
"Adan Lightfoot, Duke of Tools." As usual, his words flowed without a second thought. His face remained the same as he continued. "I know what I said and I do not regret it. How're you today?" Adan let go of her hand and glanced at his Converse, tapping the toes of them together a few times before looking back up at her. Ugh, sitting still was driving him crazy. His knee kept bobbing up and down like he had to pee or something.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/26/2014, 2:38 am

LETS DO SOME CRIMES

Another chuckle erupted from Emma's mouth as Adan gave her hand a quick shake. "Adan Lightfoot, Duke of Tools." After letting her hand fall back to her waist, Emma spoke with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

"Oh, well if your a duke I'm a queen." She joked. Honestly, she's more like the court jester, since she enjoys to prank a lot.

"I know what I said and I do not regret it. How're you today?" Adan then asked, earning a notched eyebrow from Emma. Was he messing with her again? But she'd let it slide, maybe she should joke around.

"Why I'm chipper today, thanks for asking." She responded, using a perky voice. Honestly, she's not the least bit chipper since she has the big cut in her arm (which still hurt like sh!t). Out've the corner of her eye, she noticed how Adan's knee was bobbing up and down rapidly. She knows it's from ADHD, she gets like that sometimes but she has better control of it. Still, it was funny because he looked like he needed to pee.

"Dude, do you need to go to the bathroom or something?" The Australian teased.

JUST FOR FUN

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/26/2014, 2:02 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Adan snickered: a breathy sound that somehow found a way to mix in with the rasp of his voice. She was queen, fair enough. There was this gleam in her eye that Adan couldn't quite put his finger on, until he realized that when he looked in the mirror he saw the same thing. He knew that look! He was proud that somebody else wore it, too! When she responded to his ridiculous question, Adan felt even more amusement.
"No problem. My day is going quite well, too, if I do say so myself." You know, despite having a jacked up leg and all. The slice across his face had blood seeping from it, but much slower due to the ambrosia. He watched her eyes dart to his knee and knew he was going to be teased for it before the words left her mouth.
"Dude, do you need to go to the bathroom or something?" Adan groaned and flopped backwards subtly. His grin broadened regardless and his knee stopped bobbing, only to be replaced with his hands twisting wires found in his pockets together.
"You're a jerk, you know that? Don't act like you don't have ADHD, too." Adan's tone was playful, which was odd. He should've been in his own bubble, avoided all communication with Emma whatsoever.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/26/2014, 4:25 pm

LETS DO SOME CRIMES

ADHD wasn't that much of a problem for Emma, pretty much every demigod had it, including Emma, but she learned to control it over the years. She was forced to since she had a bunch of teachers at her old school always yelling at her to "keep still" during classes.

"Well, I can keep my ADHD in control. It's quite easy." She retorted, a smirk on her face. She leaned over to see his face, since he'd flopped down next to her. She couldn't help it but her fingers started drumming against the ground, her ADHD taking over. Damit!

JUST FOR FUN

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/27/2014, 10:23 pm

© made by fishy

Adan Lightfoot

Adan had stopped paying attention for a brief second to watch some of the spars take place. Most of the demigods were perfect in the forms and advances, but Adan knew that he could do better if he A) cared about training today and B) wasn't currently injured. He watched as some older and muscular guy knocked a younger, scrawnier kid to the ground and his eyebrows quirked. That wasn't fair. Why would they pair that kid up with that brute? Adan watched carefully as the older dude looked as if he was about to take the fight too far and end the kid, then something strange happened. The young guy was quick - next thing he knew he was standing with his sword against the older guy's throat. Something clicked with Adan then: he judged people by their appearance. He did the exact same thing the people he hated did, just in different context. He looked to Emma in amazement. He did the exact same thing to her. He snapped back into reality with her words. When she had said that keeping her demigod urges under control was easy, Adan snorted. When he saw that she was tapping her fingers, he nearly lost it.
"Aha!" He straightened and smirked. Perhaps she didn't noticed how easily distracted he was. It was quite a flaw. "Controlling your ADHD is easy, hm?"
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next