Well that's just fine.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well that's just fine.

Post by daddeme on 6/29/2014, 2:30 pm

"Uh, oh."

Hellooooo, my lovely little snickerdoodles and buttercups. I am Demetri, or Deme, or Moonie, or MoonMoon, or whatever your little heart desires to call me! You may occasionally see me in the chatbox or commenting in the OOC section, but I usually lurk around my PMs when I'm not RPing. This being said, I'm always open for a new link, RP, or even just to chat! If you are up for RPing with one of my characters or anything, just comment down here or shoot me a PM. Luckily for you I'm going to keep my intro short and sweet because I WILL start to babble uncontrollably.
About ME:
~I tend to mirror posts, but I can post from 100-500 words or so depending on the character.
~I love action. Action means trouble, and trouble is fun.
~I am always in trouble, so my posts may take some time.
~Post-length differs according to my attraction towards the situation. Awkward Situation=Short Post (unless I babble, then it makes no sense.)
~Plots, plots, plots, plots
~I will try to notify you whenever I can if I will not be on.
~Plots
~I understand I have a lot of guy characters. It's because girls are (ironically) harder to write about.
~I don't really care when you post, just tell me when you do/if you don't want to so I know whether or not to post.
What I need from YOU:

~Plots. Did I say this already? Plots.
~Enthusiasm!!!
~No one-liners
~Plots
~PATIENCE (Because I'm a granny). If it's an RP with a great plot, I'm more likely to post almost immediately after you do. However, if the plot is kind of slow or I'm busy I can take up to a day or two.
~Harass me if I don't post for a bit. PM me, Skype me, Idc. But sometimes I forget.
~Tell me if I'm babbling too much. Seriously, or else the RP won't make sense. xD
~Have a rad time!
I hope you enjoy RPing with me  and all. My characters are getting less sucky as I grow so yay! Please, browse my creations now because I'm babbling. *HINT: If you want to know their camp schedules, some of them have them posting in their bunks!

"Oh, how you flatter me!"

Mary Sutherland

Mary is now at Camp Half-Blood, ladies and gents! Her mother is one step away from being a designer, so they're pretty rich. Her father is Eros, though known as the famous designer himself: Eric Sutherland. His clothes are fabulous. Mary's Eastern African-Chinese and speaks in an ALMOST British accent. Let me explain. Her family is from Madagascar (the place, not the movie) and she was born in Hong Kong. The accent? Cantonese English. That's better. She's a pretty fashion-forward girl that's pretty mean if you really pay attention. She'll pretend to be all nice to you when in secret she hates your guts. Unless you're pretty. Then she'll be your best friend and hate your guts in secret. She leads this cool Erote Club at camp with Eva and to be honest, it's pretty fab. All together, she's the Regina George at camp.

Mary is alone filing her nails in her bunk. Come befriend her.

Evanna Boches-Hyatt works along side her as the leaders of their cute little club. She hates Eva but loves her all the same because she dresses nice and helps her host fashion flash mobs. When they're not talking about the other behind their backs, these two lovely ladies are besties.
Sophia Grace is super pretty and funny. Mary mostly hates her. All the same, Sophia is fun to dress up and it's natural to see Mary walking with her. They're both pretty and pretty people have to stick together right? Anywho, Sophia can be considered a good friend of Mary's.
Killian Andorra is annoying as all hell yet somehow manages to make Mary's stone heart pound. She's pretty sure she hates him, but always finds herself going out of her way to flirt with him. Ugh. Why is her life so confusing?
Sinbad Estavez can fall off a cliff. He's a creepy stalker that won't leave Mary alone.
Kaden Soft is another one of Mary's dress-up dolls, but, like, a guy one. Mary thinks he dresses like a hobo so she typically tries to recommend different clothing, and she does this by pretending to be his friend. (It's okay, she does that to everyone - whoops).

"It's 'educational enthusiast'."

Malecai Valasco

Malecai is seventeen years old, a son of Athena, and very strange. He's extremely intelligent, creative, and crafty. His past didn't have the most clear record. Though he excelled in school, he murdered two people by accident before he even hit his teens. Because of this misfortune and a vision, Malecai sailed alone from Naples, Italy to the United States to go to a safe haven for children like him - demigods. Malecai is the type of person that could be funny if he tried, but prefers to be a sarcastic smarta** under the radar. His intelligence and pride often gets in his way, which explains why his fatal flaw is hubris. He doesn't like when others seem to be smarter than he (which is very rare) which causes him to come off as a kind of control freak. The only person that can pull this off and actually be smarter than him without him freaking out is a certain someone from the Iris cabin, reason being because he finds it daringly attractive. Malecai is one of the most loyal friends you could ever have, and could help you out of any educational/technology situation who have. He belongs to the Geeks, Nerds, and Tinker group because he is in fact a complete geek and loves to build/weave. He also is inspired by videography.

You can find Malecai in another universe being a nerd. here, he's being antisocial.

0/5
Marina Wildabee is Malecai's non-stereotypical daughter of Iris. She's super smart, quick-talking, and basically on of the few people that can shut him up and make him feel sorry for his remarks. They've been together for over a year and have already said the "L-word" to each other, thank you very much.
Trevor Pearson and Amber Lee were Malecai's best friends in the past. Emphasis on were. Trevor was Malecai's favorite sibling, but he died in an explosion in Spain. Because he hasn't seen Amber around camp, he assumes she's dead, too. Captain Optimism right here.
Adan Lightfoot, known by Malecai as "Juvie" or "Socio" owes his life to Malecai from a meeting in the past. Malecai sometimes takes advantage of this and uses this to blackmail him often.
Kory Masters is the only person (so far) at camp that he can say he truly hates. It's a long story, but Kory kind of bullies him.
Victoria Laroche-Guyot is Malecai's enemy only because she seems to be as smart or smarter than he. She is also a daughter of Athena, though being siblings does not lesson his distaste for her in any way. He doesn't like it, so he will not be friends with her. Family or not.
Wyatt Ortiz is a pretty cool guy. He's much more popular than Malecai and way more likable, but the two have formed a kind of friendship after they went to prom in the same group date. They like playing calcio - Wyatt calls it futbol but whatever - and Wyatt thinks that Malecai has a drinking problem. He doesn't okay?

"Wait, do I talk now?"

Adan Lightfoot

Adan's part of the not-so-social character group as well has an  experienced tinkerer in the GNTs. He's of Cheyenne Native American decent from his mother's side and, of course, Grecian decent from his godly father Hephaestus, His past is a very touchy subject, so he will not often share it with others. Even his birthday, May 11 on Mother's Day, hides a dark past - his mother died giving birth to him. Adan's 18-years-old and full of humor on another note. His jokes and thoughts tend to make awkward situations (of which he often is in) a bit more on the humorous side. He's very hard to get to know, though, as slightly stated before. Adan is a master of disguising his emotions, and will begin to second guess himself due to one of his serious flaws: nervousness. Because of this, he doesn't have many friends and his self esteem is pretty low. His physical confidence and stride seems to override this side, but those who truly know him can see right through him. He only has one leg now. Yay.

Adan is currently visiting his girlfriend-crush-thing's parents in Maine. In another universe, he has bangs and he's in high school being an emo.

1/5
Aliana Parks is Adan's not-so-secret ultimate crush. They met in the woods, and bonded over music. Immediately, he felt head-over-heels. He's never had a crush on anyone before, so he's kind of afraid to make her his girlfriend. Adan kind of kissed her, too, so it's complicated.
Evanna Boches-Hyatt, or "Fairy Godginger", "Gingerella", "Little Red", "Gingerbread", et cetera...is Adan's best friend in a way. They absolutely hate each other and are polar opposites  that have somehow seemed to form something close to a best friendship. This is crazy, because Eva's a really expensive Coach bag while Adan's a Wal-Mart bag found in the bottom of the cart. They met once before camp but have yet to piece it all together. Nonetheless, Adan would lose a limb for her. Heh. Heheh.
Emma Diablo is Adan's other close friend, though he thinks of her as more of a little sister. She's constantly making sure his jokes don't go too far by beating him up providing encouragement in a violent friendly manner. To annoy her, he calls her the Cheyenne word for "Little One", Ayashe. He doesn't know when to quit, so it's Emma's job to step in sometimes.
Malecai Valasco is the only person, besides his older sister, that he somewhat fears. He literally owes his life to Malecai, and if he screws anything up then they both may die. It's a Styx-sworn oath.
James Fogleson teaches Adan's required Nature Sensitivity class. They could be called acquaintances, but Adan reeeeally hates that class. Meh. He'll get over it.
Raiden Miroushi is sort of annoying to Adan. Sure, they're friends, but the guy is kind of a jerk. Look, he ditched one of his best friends to run off into the sunset with the other. On top of this, Adan had to try to be nice to his angry "not-so-secret lover". Regardless, he'd still do anything for Raiden because they're co-workers and were also best friends before he started flaunting himself off.

"Please just stop existing."

Fridge Carmichael

Never call Fridge by her first name. I'm saying this for your own safety, never call her by her first name. Fridge is exactly what her nickname suggests: cold. She cares for no one but herself, conquers anything that gets in her way, and will destroy pride faster than you could conjure up any. Despite this, Fridge's physical appearance is deceiving. She is thicker than the average demigod and her curvy figure may make it seem as though maneuvering is difficult especially with her choice of punk clothing. She's a very fluid and limber fighter, using her appearance as a decoy. Fridge is called good-looking by most though she carries the same aura of her mother: beautiful yet unfeeling and expressionless. She is the daughter of Khione and twin sister of Ezra. Fridge can be classified as a bully.

Fridge is nowhere at the moment. You could change that.

0/5
Lakisha Bellamy is a link that has yet to be named.
Quinn Gerrard is something like Fridge's best friend at camp. You're probably thinking "Whaaaat" because they're both kind of mean and cranky. Weird.
Carmen Montoya is as close to a friend as Frdieg can get. Like Quinn, Carmen and Fridge have a similar distaste in people. Carmen and Fridge tend to band together to terrorize the people at camp. It's fun.
Ezzy Carmichael is Fridge's adorable twin brother that doesn't want to grow up. She hates him, but that's her brother so... Whatever.

"You're crazy."

Ezzy Carmichael

Unlike his darling twin sister, Ezzy is a complete sweetheart with the love of photography. He is seen as a hipster version of Peter Pan (though the title is too mainstream), quite a flirt if by accident, and very charismatic in his approach in life. Never under any circumstances mention "growing up" in front of him - he will go berserk. The reason behind this is because of his sister had to be the mother of the house since his actual mom was gone and his dad was a few choice words. They grew up too fast and because of this (in his opinion) forgot all about him. Seriously, the two turned their backs on poor little Ezzy. Yes, he is completely deaf since his earlier childhood when a firecracker incident went down one summer. He doesn't let his deafness get to him, though, as he is practically a master in lip reading and ASL. At times it gets confusing, but Ezzy never lets anything stop him from feeling like a normal kid. He like skateboarding, parkour, and a series of extreme sports. You can usually find him out in the woods with his best friend EVER, around the courtyard doing tricks on his board, or in a tree somewhere. What Ezra really wants is a best friend that he could talk to beside Charlii (she doesn't understand all of the time).

You can locate Ezzy in the forge building a snowman.

1/5
Charlotte Meade is Ezra's all around best friend that happens to be a nymph. He finds her as the perfect best friend because he doesn't want to grow up, and Charlii can't technically grow up. He's very protective of her to the point where he refuses to take her anywhere that may result in her changing. He might have a crush on her, but it's weird because he doesn't know if it's considered bestiality/anthromania.
Lakisha Bellamy is Ezra's favorite sibling from his cabin, though sometimes it seems that their relationship is rocky due the Ezra's child-like arrogance and Lakisha's haughtiness. She likes a lot of the activities that he does, so he thinks she's pretty cool anyway. You know. For a girl.
Taleisin Heap is Ezra's competition in his head. Ezzy is positive that Taleis thinks he's soooOOOOooo better than him at being fun and stuff. It's not fair. Ezzy was Peter Pan before it was cool.
Jia Li is a close buddy of Ezzy's. She's a daughter of Hephaestus with the fear of ice and snow, but she and Ezzy have very similar personalities. They get along great.

"Let's make a deal."

Kory Masters

Kory is a 15-year-old trouble maker and a conartist, that ironically is a daughter of Dionysus. Her mother was a showgirl in Vegas, but got into some trouble with the law so they had to move around a lot. Kory's story is a kind of touchy one - you could hit or miss depending on how you worded your speech. Let's just say that her mother wasn't exactly the most "healthy" person and had a lot of addictions... Most people look at Kory now and are automatically hit with a feeling of "Wow, she looks like a fortune teller" and "She's so pretty and nice. Let's be friends". Kory is the wrong person you want as a friend. She's nice to an extent, though she is a harsh manipulator. It's easy to take her side even if she could be dead wrong. don't be fooled, though - Kory will take your money and lie on you name in a heartbeat but she would also stay your friend through thick and thin. She's not the best one, but she will get attached to someone who has impacted her in a positive way. Kory is a lesbian, though she'll flirt with just about anyone and anything if she could get a good deal out of 'em. Because she last lived in southern Louisiana, her thick Cajun accent makes a lot of her words slurred yet entrancing.

Kory is getting her flirt on at the beach.

1/5
Celaena Harvale has shaken Kory up a bit. The girl is starting to get a crush on Celaena, but doesn't want to compromise her business. What will she do? Flirt until she can get a good deal out of her.
Lee Sherwood is Kory's partner-in-crime when it comes to pranking people. She could be classified as Kory's best friend, though the redhead wouldn't use a term so solid.

"Boo."

Rephaim  • Duval

Rephaim is so...normal that there has to be something wrong with him. He is an excellent reader (highly advanced), polite, and gentlemanly. It's almost as if Rephaim breathes chivalry, for his motives are usually always pure and selfless. He is pure French Canadian and 16-years-old, born to his dear mother Lena and his step-father Richard. his story is still pretty normal. He did great in school, was an awesome elder sibling, and a lovely person all around. His passion? Death. He hates seeing how other mourn for their lost ones but loves watching funerals and stuff. He's the guy that appears behind everyone, the one away from the crowd just watching. And watching. Sure, he's the son of Thanatos (like the majority of the people at camp nowadays; Dad needed to celebrate his freedom some other way). but his wondering about death and the Fields of Punishment could be seen as an obsessive phenomenon. He can't escape the feeling he gets when he watches someone's life slip away. Sometimes he'll even raise some spirits just to learn in detail how they died. This obsession remains quiet and secretive - no one knows how much death amuses the boy...even himself. Rephaim is pansexual, but he keeps it on the down low. Like, what is there to brag about anyway?

You can find Rephaim at the funeral pyre with his crush.

1/5
Emma Diablo is Rephaim's secret crush. They met at prom, but he had a buttload of facepaint on at the time so he's pretty sure she has no idea what he looks like - which is a problem. Being around Emma changes his natural up-tight stickler attitude to a more suave, slightly ruder version of himself. He doesn't notice it, but he's becoming a lot more relaxed.
Hayden Jennings is the best guy friend Rephaim could ever ask for. He is nearly just like Rephaim, immediately making a nice bro-ish bond between them. They met in the mess hall after Rephaim got into an altercation with Hayden's sister's friend. Ever since, they were the best of buds.
Blake O'Leary is also Rephaim's best friend, sharing the like interest of acting. Blake is still sort of new to camp which allows Rephaim to show him around and try to convince him that this is not an acting camp and they will really die if one of the "prop monsters" caught them. Otherwise, it's a pretty smooth friendship as long as Rephaim doesn't make any short jokes.

"And that thought was good."

Casey  • Moore

Bro, Casey is pretty rad. He's a son of Ares with a sense of humor that is often very strange; you can't tell if he's joking half of the time. Casey will help with nearly anything you ask him to, whether it be a simple task or to set off a bomb and rob a bank. He's 17 years old and is more of a lover than a fighter. Just don't piss him off too badly or he'll run you through with his battleaxe. Got it? When he gets angry he starts talking weird and it gets really bad. He'll start each phrase with, "So I thought to myself..." and end his statement with, "And that thought was good/bad." It only happens when he's extra angry, and when he's extra-angry that means he's extra homicidal. Otherwise he's normal. Yaaay.

Casey is available to RP!

0/5
Briar Walters is a link that has yet to be named, though is a possible friend/crush for Casey.
Joni Kingston is a really good friend of Casey's. Sometimes they set fires to feel joy, other times Casey shows him the magic of sheep.
Andi Michaels is Casey's best friend in the whole wide world oh my gods. She's like Casey's little sister and they go on adventures with their other friends sometimes. Okay, a lot.
Liat Mohindra has a link with Casey, but she's not exactly real yet so.

"And you just got Punk'd."

SinbadEstavez

Sinbad is a 12-year-old stereotypical son of Hermes with  knack for wrecking havoc. He's a naturally fun and humorous kid with the love of action and adventure. He's frequently moving and pretty hard to find when you want him, but he's always there when you need him. Sinbad is fluent in both Spanish (from El Salvador) and American English, broadening his ability to communicate with others. If you're looking for some trouble or wanting to play a quick game of baseball, Sinbad's your guy.

You can find Sinbad in the forest with Eve or at the amphitheater wrecking havoc.

2/5
Wyatt Ortiz, also recognized by Sinbad as "Big Brother", is his older half-brother from the Hermes cabin that Sinbad simply adores. He wants to be just like him when he's older and constantly tries his best to copy him. Even though they argue a lot and Sinbad is constantly flirting with Wyatt's girlfriend, they have the classic brotherly relationship.
Leah Howard, aka "Babe Numero Uno", is the bae, but she is forever in denial. She's Wyatt's girlfriend as mentioned above that Sinbad loves to torment with his Class A flirting skills. He kind of sleeps with a picture of her but that's not important. She has a terrible choice in men, but it's only a matter of time before she comes running into Sinny's arms. Take his word for it.
Sloan Day, also known as "Babe Numero Dos" is also Sinny's bae. She's a daughter of Aphrodite, like Leah, and Sinbad finds her hot.
Emily Friedman is Sinbad's partner in crime whenever Wyatt is making out with Leah. He calls her Carrie because she can lift things up with her mind (Which is super cool) and he sometimes irritates the crap out of her. He doesn't flirt with her (much) because she's his best friend. It'd be weird.
Oliver Young is one of Sinbad's best friends, Sinbad likes getting under his skin with his blunt and sort of rude comments, but in reality he relies on Oliver for a lot. Like keeping him in line when he goes to far with his jokes for example. Ollie's a dork, but Sinny would do anything for the fanfic-writing weirdo.
Eve Brazier is a daughter of Hecate like Emily, but Sinny might like hanging out with her a tiny bit more than Emily. She's really hyper and Sinbad sometimes thinks she's weird. He might have a crush on her, but he doesn't know it yet and won't for a while.
Teagan Ien is under Sinbad's wing right now. Sinny is showing him the ropes, what it takes for one to become as awesome as he is. Teacher-pupil stuff aside, Sinbad thinks of Teagan as a little brother (even if they're the same age) since he only has a bunch of little sisters back at home, and because sometimes he misses being the big brother. Teagan's fun.

Upcoming

Auggie • Griffin

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi non mauris ipsum. In elementum varius sem placerat sollicitudin. Donec egestas egestas libero. Maecenas eu purus sodales, euismod dolor consectetur, pulvinar felis. In diam magna, elementum eget auctor ut, tincidunt nec dolor. Aenean aliquam quam id condimentum rhoncus. Nunc sed posuere diam, nec tincidunt elit. Curabitur velit diam, pellentesque eu nisi in, varius pellentesque nibh. Cras nunc dolor, placerat id mauris a, iaculis placerat elit. Vestibulum tellus felis, congue sit amet elementum ac, aliquet vitae nulla. In fringilla a nibh vitae laoreet. Vivamus eget diam velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;
Praesent sollicitudin lacus eget est pretium semper. Duis malesuada consequat sagittis. Quisque nec purus sit amet dui dignissim tincidunt vel id tellus. Aliquam in consectetur sapien. Aliquam elementum aliquet elit vel lacinia. Vestibulum at ante ac augue hendrerit scelerisque. Morbi non velit vel purus pretium placerat non a sem. Duis ut turpis in orci mattis porttitor a nec augue. Etiam sagittis condimentum sapien.
Cras turpis turpis, fermentum in ipsum ac, vehicula ornare mauris. Nunc porta cursus libero, ut malesuada est aliquam at. Nam eget tempor nunc. Fusce dapibus enim mi, quis blandit magna vehicula quis. Vestibulum auctor arcu non fermentum blandit. Nam dapibus nisl quis tellus aliquet imperdiet. Suspendisse nibh est, ornare quis nibh et, fermentum porttitor dolor.
Cras sit amet mauris fringilla, tincidunt augue vitae, molestie nulla. Duis id ante velit. Sed fermentum quam sed ipsum pellentesque ultricies. Mauris facilisis, eros ac porta scelerisque, elit nibh eleifend libero, non pulvinar eros libero eu sem. Nullam a dignissim elit, eget fermentum magna. Aliquam quam tellus, congue ullamcorper hendrerit eu, varius quis nulla. Nullam tempor nisl non arcu condimentum vulputate. Sed ac odio porttitor, sollicitudin ipsum a, porta nisi. Morbi molestie sem dui, ac porttitor turpis commodo non.

Last edited by MoonMoon on 11/16/2014, 3:41 am; edited 39 times in total
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 14200
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well that's just fine.

Post by kayla on 7/3/2014, 12:15 am

Hi there! I was maybe interested between a link of one of my characters named Celaena, daughter of Hephaestus, 17, lesbian extraordinaire and your Kory Masters as either a gf or besties link. Thoughts? If you aren't too interested in her or want more info check out my rp invite :D
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1055
Registration date : 2013-12-01

View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/ReadersForLife

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/3/2014, 12:59 am

So I read up on Celaena and saw the she's not really up for any crap? Kory's full of it and they might clash at first. However, I'm up for the girlfriend link if you still are. :3

RavenRavenRavenILoveThe100Ohmygod
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 7/3/2014, 1:35 pm

Heck yeah I'm up for it, ideas where the location should be?

The 100 is life, Celaena was literally inspired by Raven lol she even has Reyes as her middle name xD
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/3/2014, 2:33 pm

Hmm it doesn't matter to me as long as it's in camp. Would you do the honors of posting first?
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla on 7/3/2014, 3:08 pm

Gladly so, https://www.camphalfblood.org/t19275-let-s-go-get-away#1179507.
When I was thinking of the title Nicki Minaj came into mind and I don't know why C:
kayla
Dedicated Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by apollogods on 7/22/2014, 2:31 pm

Hello!! I would like to do roleplay with Demetri? I have a spunky daughter of Apollo too who would be an awesome sister to her.
apollogods

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-02-17

View user profile http://anotherchb.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/22/2014, 2:57 pm

I've looked at her form, and I'd have to agree. Maybe they could bump heads at first (because they're so similar), then become pretty close as time allows? I don't know, but the link sound good!
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by apollogods on 7/22/2014, 3:19 pm

That sounds good. Maybe they could meet in the music room or somewhere and argue over certain subjects before they begin to like each other?
apollogods

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/22/2014, 3:23 pm

Yes, that sounds pretty good to me.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by apollogods on 7/22/2014, 3:45 pm

Okay, I should have the topic up by tomorrow and I'll pm it to you.
apollogods

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/22/2014, 3:52 pm

Okey dokey, thanks!
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/23/2014, 7:23 am

MoonMoon!

I'm looking at your invite and would like a couple of links ^.^
∆ First, between Malecai and Victoria, my daughter of Athena. I don't know if it should be enemy or friends, because I don't know how he'd see Victoria intelligence-wise. She's an inventor (she engineered a hoverboard (made out of carbon fibre and aircraft ceramics, powered by artificial photosynthesis, coated in graphene nano paper, suspended by room-temperature superconductors, I actually explained how she made everything in her bunk), a 3D omniprinter that can print even metal (yes, that's actually possible), smart lenses, nanobots and others). I actually explain how she creates everything, so it's not like it pops out of the sky or something. She's majorly into astrophysics, geology and nanotech. And yeah, her abilities include thinking in the 4th dimension, focusing on a wide array of things at once, quick deductive thinking, photographic memory and the like. So yeah, I don't know how Malecai would see her.

∆ Second, between Ezra and Lakisha. There again, siblings. Lakisha is kind of haughty so I don't think the relationship would be totally smooth.

∆ Third, between Kory and Lee. Two troublemakers should get along well, I think ^.^ Lee spends her time climbing buildings and pranking others, do you think they could have a link?

Thanks for your time and sorry for the huge paragraph about Victoria xD

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/23/2014, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15346
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/23/2014, 9:14 am

For Malecai and Victoria:
I can see the two more so as enemies than friends. Because they are both incredibly smart children of Athena, I can imagine Malecai feeling threatened by just her presence - which would be very fun. You see, Malecai has this thought always in the back of his mind that tells him that he has to be better and smarter than every being he meets. Seeing as Victoria is also super intelligent, I think an enemies link would be sufficient. Or maybe a type of sibling rivalry, when they basically hate each other but tend to help out when the time calls for it? I don't know. o3o

For Ezzy and Lakisha:
I really like this link, and with Ezzy rarely any relationship is smooth. xD

For Kory and Lee:
I also enjoy this link and think Kory would be honored to prank with Miss Sherwood. I tend to remind people of this though: Kory is a terrible yet dependable friend. She would probably blame a murder on Lee. But, seeing as she's a child of Hermes and from reading up on her, I can see that they would pretty much get along terrifically anyway as best friends or something of the sort.

Your paragraph is completely fine, by the way. xD
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/23/2014, 10:20 am

∆ A rivalry link between the two suits me!

∆ Hell yeah ^.^ How about Fridge, his sister? She's a popular, right?

∆ Ohhhhh best friends <3 I love it!!

Lastly, can you please tell me who the face claims are? ^.^ (I should really make a list of those)
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/23/2014, 12:12 pm

Fridge is part of the "Not So Social" and "Bullies" groups, so she's not too popular. Unless Lakisha manages to get on her good side, Fridge is not very open to new people.

Sure!
Malecai- Nicholas Hoult
Kory- Hayley Williams Paramore <3
Ezzy/Ezra- Spencer Boldman
Adan- Bobby Morley
Rephaim- Gregg Sulkin
Lincoln- Adam G. Sevani
Fridge- Hayley Atwell
Mary- Chrishell Stubbs
Sinbad- Charlie Rowe
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 10/2/2014, 9:58 pm

CAROL NO PUT THAT GUN DOWN. Sorry, I'm super excited for the premiere NEXT SUNDAY. Anyways, I have a few updates for y'all.

NEW FCs

• Fridge is played by the lovely Michelle Trachtenberg

• Ezzy is played by the gorgeous Francisco "Chico" Lachowski

• Sinny is played by the adorable Cameron Boyce

• Malecai is played by the charming Robert Sheehan

RECENTLY ARRIVED

• Raiden Miroushi has returned back to camp.

LEFT/AWAY

• Lincoln is benched for now. Sorry.

COMING SOON

• Mary Sutherland is currently pending approval.

• Casey Moore is my current WIP.

So. Links are fun.

Last edited by MoonMoon on 10/8/2014, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 10/3/2014, 6:47 am

I kinda want Jason/Mary, but Jason's in a bit of a love triangle right now with Marcy's Disney and RebekahJane's Tara, so.

Kaden. (You can read about him in my invite, and if you need more info, just ask."

Anyway, I think him/Mary would be great best friends. He's a bit of a geek, so, I think she'd find him cute and flirt with him a bit (but they're not bf/gf). But, yeah.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 11312
Registration date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Mystery Box Prizes: 3 monster attacks, a name change, god parent visit

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 10/3/2014, 9:39 am

Hey there! Do you want a RP between our three Khione kids?
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 10/3/2014, 5:14 pm

Mason~
-Kaden and Mary may make pretty good friends, but the thing is Mary will be constantly trying to make him over (like in that movie Geek Charming). So if he doesn't mind that and her crap attitude, they might get along pretty well!

Morgan~
-Sure! When, where, and who posts first?
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 10/3/2014, 5:17 pm

Khione cabin, you post first? I'm about to sleep :)
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 10/3/2014, 5:23 pm

Alrighty, I will :D
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason on 10/3/2014, 5:31 pm

That's cool. PM me when she's approved.
Mason
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 11312
Registration date : 2011-11-05

View user profile

Mystery Box Prizes: 3 monster attacks, a name change, god parent visit

Back to top Go down

Post by Samus on 10/3/2014, 9:49 pm

Hey! I was wondering if you'd like to rp! I dont care where it is or who we use. You decide! (Links are in my rp invite)
Samus
Creator of Reality

Male
Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2013-10-26

View user profile http://therepublicofhyrule.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 10/5/2014, 5:39 pm

Mason~
-Will do! Sorry it took a little to check this.

Rovender~
-I'd love to! The thing is, my ability to choose where to RP is kind of impaired, though I think it would be interesting to have an RP between Trillian and Malecai! They're so different that I think they could either be very good friends or horrible enemies.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next