Tell Me This Isn't Happening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tell Me This Isn't Happening

Post by beanie on 8/19/2014, 10:04 am

I'D LIKE TO BE EVERYTHING YOU DON'T WANT

Even after being here for 10 years, Carmen hasn't been in the southern part of the deadly forest. She loves the forest in general, so many cool pictures to take. Who cares if it was dangerous, she brought her dagger with her in case any monsters try and attack. But she didn't want any attacks now, she had her huge camera and if it breaks, she will kill someone.
And she shouldn't be out here in the first place. It was way past curfew and she's been lucky enough not to get attacked by the harpies yet. It was also cold, like really cold for a summer night which is why she was wearing a gray sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, gray converses, and a gray beanie. She didn't have anything else under her sweatshirt, just a bra but no one was going to see her so who cares. Her heavy camera was hung around her neck, weighing a ton. It was very cold though, why did she come out at night. Oh yeah, she wanted a walk.

beanie

Female
Number of posts : 2046
Registration date : 2013-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell Me This Isn't Happening

Post by jake. on 8/19/2014, 10:46 am

Douglas really didn't know what the heck he was doing here. Really, Douglas liked being in places were no one else was, but this was different. Honestly, 'The Southern Woods'? No one was around here. It was plainly, as he liked to call it, 'Sh!t.' He was walking around with a cigarette in his mouth, and a can of Monster Energy in his right hand. Smoke curled away from his lips, leaving a trail behind him as he walked on and on. It was the usual time for Douglas: Almost Midnight. That was when he came alive. He just needed some time out alone, and found... well, this crappy place. Anyways, was it ironic that the same Hermes Assh*les that had managed to smuggle in a bottle of rum for him, stolen it again? Yes, it was. Douglas loved irony, but he didn't like Hermes Assh*les. His tattoos looked even deadlier in the night, and his lip and ear piercings were polished, making them gleam in an almost poisonous manner. His blade hung loosely at his side, tucked half-neatly half carelessly into his thin weapon belt, and he had stolen an extra CB knife just for the sake of it, and for quick attacks from behind. Then he saw... a girl. Now, Douglas didn't mind girls when they were atleast halfway his type, or maybe even pretty. But the ones that weren't his type? Simple. He got annoyed by them. "And what do you think you're doing here in the middle of the night, huh?" He called mockingly, more smoke rising from his cigarette as he took a long puff.
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male
Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 8/19/2014, 11:02 am

Carmen could barely hear footsteps but she did realize that someone was here. Question was; who, besides her, would come out this late? She would hide, just in case it's Mr. D or a harpy but the person already saw her so what's the point in hiding.

"And what do you think you're doing here in the middle of the night, huh?" A male voice behind her said and she turned around, seeing a boy around her age. He was smoking, which made Carmen want a cigarette as well. Oh well.

"Why the hell should I tell you?" She asked in her heavy argentine accent.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 8/19/2014, 11:13 am

Douglas grinned and took a sip of his energy drink. He made a pose like 'Ew what are you looking at freak', because the girl looked like the bratty girls at Douggies old schools. "It's way past your bedtime, honey. If you want, I'll even give you a teddybear to cuddle if you have nightmares!" He smirked, and took another puff of his cigarette. "Honestly, I don't want to know, sweetheart. Now, go f*ck off, will you?" He was annoyed. Oh, did I forget to say that he was wearing red contact lenses? I think I did. Anyways, Douglas's red eyes focused on the girl. She sounded vaguely argentinian, but who cared? Douglas didn't even know her, and to be honest, he didn't want to, either. He brushed through his hair once, spitting at the side of the little path that went through the forest.

Last edited by Jake Landry on 8/19/2014, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 8/19/2014, 11:23 am

Carmen licked her lips, feeling her lip piercing, as the boy started talking and cussing her out. It seems Mr. Hotshot thinks that whatever he's doing is so frickin important and that she was a scared little girl. Pffft, yeah right. One of her hands stuffed itself in her pocket, feeling her lighter and cigarette pack. Oh yeah, she brought her cigarettes with her. Pulling one out, she lit it and placed it in between her lips.

"So lemme get this straight. Pretty boy here wants me to leave when I'm pretty f*cking sure that even if I leave, he'd still be yelling his a$$ of like there's no tomorrow. And your telling me to f*ck off? Pffft, get out've here d*ck." She didn't even care if that didn't make any sense, she was pissed. Ever time she spoke smoke curled in the air from her cigarette.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 8/19/2014, 11:34 am

Douglas smirked once more. This was going to be intresting. "Oh, thats five dollars in my curse word box! Sorry, honey!" He said and winked sarcastically. He was getting way too hot from all the anger boiling up inside him. No pun intended. He took off his black tank top and squished it casually under his arm. He turned around on his heels, smoke rising up, mixing with the odd girls'. "Now, if you don't want trouble, you better not run out all alone at the middle of the night, because you'll encounter people like me, sweetheart. Now, please do f*ck off whilst I take my god@mn walk." He started casually walking deeper into the forest, his tattoos now easily visible. They covered most of his body except his legs, which was where he only had very few tattoos. His black vans made squshing sounds on the wet forest floor.

Last edited by Jake Landry on 8/19/2014, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 8/19/2014, 11:44 am

Carmen practically dropped the cigarette from her mouth as the boy took off his shirt. I mean, she's supposed to be mad at him but he was really muscular and she lived the tattoos on him. But she luckily recovered before he realized she was staring. Now she was even more mad at him for walking off. She ran after him, placing a hand on his shoulder so he'd turn around.

"Look here, pretty boy, if I were you, I'd f*cking turn around before I send you into a world of pain." She muttered in a low tone. If he keeps pissing her off, she's gonna use her dagger in her back pocket.
OOC: I fixed the typo that said kissing her off instead of pissing XD

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 8/19/2014, 11:52 am

It didn't surprise Douglas that she would be following him around. "You've already caused me enough pain upon meeting you honey. Also, you don't even know what the poison on my sword can cause." He twisted around, standing face-to-face to her. His hot breath was on her forehead, as he was a bit taller than her. "Now, what do you want?" He took a sip from his can and stepped backwards once, awaiting another answer from the supposed argentine.
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 8/19/2014, 12:08 pm

The boy turned around, towering over Carmen a little. He was easily pissed, just like Carmen. Carmen, on the other hand, had already had enough of him. Instead of answering back, Carmen closed her eyes, focusing in the anger swirling inside of her. Her body started to tingle, her fingers twitching before balling into fists. She could feel her energy depleting, meaning that her aura of chaos was in effect. The guy was close to her so that means that he'd kept trapped in the aura as well.

"You shouldn't have f*cked me over." Her voice was low, peeking at him with one eye.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 8/19/2014, 12:38 pm

Douglas could feel the anger of the girl building up, and he felt his insides bubble with panic. What was wrong with him? Douglas focused. He was fearless. "Back the f*ck off you assh*le." He said and turned around, but found that he couldn't leave. Okay, this was really weird. What was the best way to confuse her, to snap her out of it? He almost cried out in annoyance, because the best soloution would be kissing. No way. Douglas would not kiss this girl. But what other choice did he have? He scrunched up his nose. No, he wouldn't do it. No way. This b!tch could go f*ck herself. "Okay, okay. Calm down and let me go." He wasn't scared, but really f*cking annoyed. But then he remembered his power. He focused, imagining her caught up in a hallucination of fear and chaos. He focused hard enough that it would be quite easy to break her aura.
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 8/19/2014, 12:57 pm

At first, Carmen thought that the guy wasn't effected by her aura but when he turned around to leave, he was stuck. Carmen smirked at his annoyance, feeling her energy worsen more. She can't keep this up for much longer, it was harder though when the scene in front of her changed.
The guy was gone, so was the forest. She was, oh no, underwater. It was dark and she was cold, but more than ever, she was scared. Flailing her arms around, her eyes closed before she was brought back to reality.

She sprung back, stumbling a little as her back collided with a tree. Her heart was beating rapidly and she found it hard to breath. Her aura was lifted as she slid back against the tree.

"You. A$$." She told said to the guy.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jake. on 8/20/2014, 8:08 am

Douglas smiled devishly and dropped his cigarette, letting it flicker, causing small flames to burn up just before he stomped it out. He took a sip from his drink, put his shirt back on, and wandered off. He decided to leave and maybe even go to bed for another day.

OOC: Should I make the music room topic? :DD
jake.
curly-haired charmer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 8/20/2014, 8:16 am

OOC: yup!
beanie