Skin color: Tan
God Parent: Iris
Mortal Parent: Ethan Green
Country of Origin: United States of America
Pets: Cat named Pookie
Talents: Playing the guitar
Skills: Archery, Gymnastics
Weapon: Bow named Silver Streak
Personality: Melissa is kind of shy at first but after a while you can tell she is very outgoing and a social butterfly. She loves to play her guitar at parties.
Flaws: Vanity, Curiosity, and she has ADHD
Powers: Can change anythings color by touching it. Can control rainbows.
Life before CHB: Melissa had a normal childhood then her dad had to move to New York for a job. A few months later her dad died in a car accident. Melissa was living on the streets and kept getting kicked out of school. She didn't care anymore. She also feels like everyone hates her, but that changed when she got to CHB.
RP Example: I ran through the forest looking for the other team's flag. "Guys, over here. I think I found it." I whisper to my group. I see two guards, an Ares kid and a Hermes kid. "We can take them" I whisper. Then we jump out and attack. One kid grabs the flag and our team wins.
Any notes about your characters: Melissa likes the color Cyan and is strangely obsessed with Baja Blast Mt. Dew

Melissa_Green

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Sheet for Melissa Green

Post by Kendall on 11/9/2014, 10:37 am

What is her how made of? What kinds of arrows does she usually have?

Add a bit more to the personality.

For her flaws, when you say she's curious do you mean she is too curious? Also, ADHD tends to be a standard flaw for all demigods, so please add another one.

Powers:
- How many times a day can she use either power?
- How long does the color change last at most? Can she only use this on nonliving objects?
- What can she make the rainbows do? Do they have to be per existing or can she make her own?

For her life before camp, why didn't social services take her to a foster home, or a relative take her in? How did your character know where camp was?
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
Number of posts : 43508
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum