Hello friends.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello friends.

Post by SoraDaRealest on 12/7/2014, 9:42 pm

Hiya! I guess you could say I'm new to this site, but a couple years ago I used to be on here a lot. However, I've forgotten everyone and everything so now its a new start! So, I hope to be rping with you guys sometime!

SoraDaRealest

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello friends.

Post by mabel pines on 12/7/2014, 9:56 pm

hita there! i'm girl almighty, but you can call me lila or fishy if you like, either's cool! if you've got any questions feel free to shoot me a pm, i'm more than happy to help! i look forward to seeing you around!!

also YOU SOUND VAGUELY FAMILIAR. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR FIVE YEARS (OFF AND ON THOUGH) SO THERE IS A POSSIBILITY WE KNOW EACHOTHER. IN THAT CASE, HELLO THERE FRIENDO. LET US REMINISCE ABOUT THE OLD DAYS AND CALL EVERYONE "YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPERS"
mabel pines
gun.

Female
Number of posts : 8785
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile http://glitteratti.tumblr.com/

shop|invite|blog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/7/2014, 10:06 pm

Hallos. I am Liza, and I am brand new, so you definitely don't know me. But, bacon and unicorns. Remember that. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraDaRealest on 12/7/2014, 10:13 pm

Hi to both of ya and thanks for the warm welcome! I might get a charrie up tomorrow so I (might) be open to rp then! And girl, I don't remember ANYONE. Lol, and, I remember everyone changes there name like, every week so if I do know someone im not gonna notice lol

SoraDaRealest

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/9/2014, 6:38 am

Hello Sora, and welcome back to Camp Half-Blood! I'm glad to see you made it back alive ;)

I'm Morgan, one of your admins c: if you have any problems, any question, just PM me! I'm always happy to help out :D
I wish you a great time here, don't get eaten by monsters, and see you on chat! I'm already looking forward to RPing with you :)
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15346
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum