help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me

Post by Rhyolo on 1/12/2015, 6:33 am

So I am getting bullied at school. It is practically everyday they do it. They not only put me down with very rrude comments. They also smack me in the back of the head and they don't get in trouble for it. And when I tell the teachers they Don't stop [CENSORED]. What should I do?
Rhyolo
YOLO MASTER

Male
Number of posts : 1243
Registration date : 2014-05-25

View user profile http://<style>.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img

Back to top Go down

Re: help me

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/12/2015, 6:56 am

I will friggin' chew them up

The rude comments, I think you should just ignore them; you can't reply to them without getting down on their level and I personally advise against that. Plus, they're several against one, whatever you say, they'll make fun of it. At least that was what the bullies at my old school did.

The smacks are a problem though. Unfortunately a lot of teachers don't want to get involved, or simply cba, which is pretty unprofessional. And even if they listened to you and managed to make the guys stop, your bullies would still try to get you outside of school.... I will try to think up a solution for that, but I will come up with one. Till then, I'll let the others shed their thoughts on that matter.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15346
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 1/12/2015, 7:05 am

literally what i did was i pretended to call the police when this guy punched me once. once he did it twice, i did call. his mom found out, my parents found out and dude, with the schools thing, they're a bunch of jerks. if it happens to me again, and they do nothing again, we're suing them. you should do the same. go home and tell your mom. i'm sure she'll understand that you've done nothing wrong but these kids are harassing you.
Doug The Turtle

Male
Number of posts : 2314
Registration date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: