Dem Stitches and.... *Scribbles Word out* Ditches

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dem Stitches and.... *Scribbles Word out* Ditches

Post by Guest on 1/20/2015, 4:35 pm

Penny huffed, now covered in sand. It was in her shoes and in her hair. She willed the water to come and clean her off, but nothing happened. She groaned, realizing she was overusing her powers. So she was stuck, covered in muddy sand while Zone was just wet. "That was not helpful."

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest on 1/20/2015, 6:02 pm

Penny swam back to the surface, glaring at Zone. "Okay. I've learned my lesson. Don't mess with Hecate kids." She got back out of the water, now soaking wet as well as sand in her shoes. But she wasn't done. She wasn't going to let him get away with something that was basically his fault. She felt more refreshed in the water. Just a little more energy... She had it. She willed some water into a human shape and made it float towards Zone's face. She made her water man kick Zone in the face, then she let it collapse. "But you also don't mess with water kids." Penny grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/20/2015, 6:37 pm

Penny frowned again when Zone forced his cold air on Penny. She would've been fine if he didn't push her in the lake, but now she was freezing. She used the last bit of powers and willed the water to roll off her body, and she immediately felt warmer. But she collapsed, exhausted at all the power using she did that day. She looked up at Zone and was surprised when a towel landed on her face. "What's this for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/22/2015, 9:49 pm

"I'm fine," I smiled again and sat back up, but feeling dizzy. I had a really bad headache and was extremely exhausted. "Ugh, all that water work is making my tired." I squezed my eyes shut and leaned against a rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/22/2015, 10:06 pm

"What are you-" Penny yelled in surprise when Zone picked her up. She looked up at him in shock when he set her down on some nice sand. She then switched her look at him to confusion. When she first met him he was having a bad attitude and refusing to look at her, and now he was carrying her places when she was tired. "I-" She tried talking but her voice wouldn't work. "I'm not that tired." She finally got out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum