Meet Me? Sure go ahead.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet Me? Sure go ahead.

Post by HaleyTheRandom on 2/5/2015, 11:53 am

So... I have been on this site for approximately three weeks. I have already made 2 characters and adopted another. My lead Character is Aria Jane Herondale (hence the user name). She is a Child of Athena. I also have Lilliana Rose Mast, a Child of Demeter. I adopted Sofia Micas, Daughter of beloved Aphrodite. You can find links to there forums in my signature below.

Hmm... what about me? Well, I prefer to be called Blue. It's a nickname that I have come to like and enjoy. xD I have multiple fandoms, play video games, am constantly reading or writing. My stories are mainly only for my eyes, however I may incorperate one into a RP. I am from the USA (United States of America). I will not tell you which exact state, but I will tell you that it is a southern state.

When It comes to RP's I can post either short, average, slightly long, long, or very-super-make-your-eye-balls-buldge-long xD I do my best to make the smallest grammar mistakes.

My fandoms: O.o Here we go I am a member of The Mortal instruments series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Hero's of Olympus, The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Divergent Series, Harry Potter, The Twilight Saga, The Warriors Saga and the list keeps getting longer. As far as TV fandoms, I only watch Netflix xD I do not have Dish/Direct or cable were I live. So... for my TV fandoms I watch Law and Order: SVU (Yeah I like crime shows). CSI, Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Heartland and Heart of Dixie. I have also recently started a series called Revenge.

Well.. feel free to PM me with any questions, comments or concerns. Or just simply comment below!
HaleyTheRandom
Meme Queen

Female
Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet Me? Sure go ahead.

Post by sp77200 on 3/29/2015, 3:55 pm

Cool
sp77200

Male