So you're here to train (private for John Samarintos and myself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So you're here to train (private for John Samarintos and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/11/2015, 5:11 pm

The arena was one of Cleopatra's least favorite places in camp. Here you got ugly bruises, sand kept getting into your shoes, your hair got all messy, you stunk with sweat and you could break nails. Cleopatra disliked it. Why fight yourself when you could get others to fight for you?
Of course she went out there, jumped over some spiked hurdles, gutted dummies with her tessenjutsu fans to make the mentor happy but she was careful not to get her hairdo messed up or damage her manicured hands.
Now the lesson between Ares and Aphrodite campers was finally over and Cleopatra was at the refreshments table, getting a glass of icy water. Damn did that feel good. She was dressed in a pastel blue tank top which moulded the curves of her upper body and the line of her tight stomach, with a pair of white nylon shorts showing her long shapely legs, and walking in Nike shoes. Her belt carried her sheaths for her dagger and the fans. The Spanish model took the pin from her hair and shook her glossy curls free, having them spill over her collarbones and down to her shoulder blades. Finally this is over.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/12/2015, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15346
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Re: So you're here to train (private for John Samarintos and myself)

Post by John Samarintos on 2/11/2015, 6:35 pm

Today was training with Aphrodite and Ares kids in the Arena. Ramses was wearing a Black Tank Top that showed off his tan defined upper body. The son of Ares jumped over the spiked hurdles and threw his sword at the dummy mid-air which made it's head off, straw flying out. Apparently training was over already and most of the people headed towards the refreshment table, though some just ran off towards their cabins. Ramses looked towards the instructor "Over Already?" he yelled at him. He ran towards the refreshments getting a cup of cold water and dumping it on himself, leaving his clothes wet he went over to grab the sword he had thrown at the dummy.

John Samarintos

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2014-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/11/2015, 6:50 pm

Cleopatra glanced at the tall guy who had just dumped a cup of water on his head. Tall, muscular, military cut, he was definitely a son of Ares. The Spanish girl took a further sip of her water as the demigods progressively left the arena; some Ares kids were staying though: Namir, Chiara, Damien, and the like. Cleopatra took out one of her fans from the sheaths and started waving it in front of her face, grateful for the fresh air. They looked like flamenco fans, with red silk and black lace, but those hid razor-sharp blades and retractable spikes. Not that she used them that much anyway, her fighting didn't necessarily include weapons. Or punching. She was more subtle than that.

"That was a really good throw," she commented with a smile as the guy with the sword came back. She had seen him around this summer, apparently he was a year rounder. Ramses. Well since she was only a summer rounder, she didn't quite know what he was like and as usual, she played the nice-and-pretty-highschool-girl-card first.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/12/2015, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Samarintos on 2/11/2015, 7:26 pm

Ramses looked at the beautiful girl as she smiled at him. Ramses smiled back needless to say it was like she already had him some sort of spell as her magnificent beauty had already won him over. "Thanks Cleo, do you mind if I call you that by the way? You pretty popular around camp." Ramses said as he walked up to her. Ramses put his Sword into his sheath that was on his back as he was standing in-front of the girl. "My last relationship ended up with an Empousai trying to kill me. None the less it's nice to meet you."

John Samarintos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/11/2015, 8:00 pm

Cleopatra put her fan away to take out her hand cream, spreading it across her palms and massaging it into her skin softly like she always did after combat and climbing lessons to keep her epidermis from getting damaged. Looking at Ramses, she tilted her head to the side and gave him a slow smile which dug delicate dimples into her cheeks.

"Well you don't need to worry, I'm definitely not an empousa," she innocently giggled. "Very pleased to meet you too, Ramses. I hear you've been here for a year?"

Ah, small flirts, pretty smiles and sweet talk, here we go again. Why not, after all? Ramses was quite handsome and didn't seem to be shy, hung-up or stuck-up. She hated awkward people.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/12/2015, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Samarintos on 2/11/2015, 9:30 pm

Ramses looked at her as she rubbed skin cream into her hands. Kind of weird, who wouldn't want to keep damage to show off, or maybe that's a Ares kid thing? He didn't know much about the Children of Aphrodite except that they always were nicely dressed and kept everything in tact.

"Ya I've been here for about a year roughly, going on two. Before I got to camp half-blood I was really into sports at my school. Played on the football team, but once I entered the camp and I got claimed I don't know I feel like having a battle is just way more enjoyable. Is there anything like that with the Children of Aphrodite?" Ramses said as he was trying to detect what kind of game she was playing.

It seemed like she was trying to flirt and why would someone like her, so beautiful and nicely mannered or so it seemed go for someone that just was in the arena training all day.

John Samarintos

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 2/12/2015, 10:45 am

"You do look like a football player," she smirked, screwing the lid of her hand cream back on and letting it disappear into her pastel Guess handbag. Her hands freshly moisturized and carrying the faint fragrance of almonds, she looked back at Ramses. "Oh you know, we guys from cabin 10 usually hang out at the lake or anywhere really where we can sunbathe in swimwear," she told him, her voice having a slightly sarcastic intonation. It was still casual and laid back though, as if it was some kind of inside joke. "Where do you come from?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum