She Doesn't Bite (right?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

She Doesn't Bite (right?)

Post by daddeme on 5/14/2015, 8:16 pm

Adan actually wasn't famished today, which was odd because he felt like he hadn't eaten in ages. He was pretty sure that his last meal was lunch yesterday. Shouldn't he be loopy by now? Should he see an Apollo kid about it? Whatever the case, the son of Hephaestus was feeling just fine as he made a drive-by passed the snacks. He picked up two apples, a few pretzel rods, and a brownie that looks like Aphrodite herself blessed with beauty. Then he wandered off to Table #9 like a good little camper and took a seat, digging his teeth into the apple.
While he ate, he felt around in his hoodie pocket for the small rectangle he stored in there earlier. He might as well do a little research while he ate.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 14200
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: She Doesn't Bite (right?)

Post by beanie on 5/15/2015, 8:50 pm

DEVIL

Emma was hungry. No, the word starving sounded better. She had skipped her dinner last night to do some late at night vandalism by the Aphrodite cabin (the reaction she received was priceless). And then she had to skip her breakfast to head over to the same cabin to scrub the walls clean, as ordered by Chiron. It was her luck though that she wasn't scheduled for any lessons until much later, though she would'e skipped the either way.

So with an apple, a sandwich, some pretzels, and a bottle of water, Emma should be set until her next meal. The only problem was that she couldn't carry all of those to her table, so she was stuck sitting at a random table. But then again, luck was on her side, for she found the perfect table.
"Well well well, hello there Sun Dance." She smugly grinned at Adan, her best guy friend/older annoying brother/ victim.

beanie

Female
Number of posts : 2046
Registration date : 2013-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 5/17/2015, 11:36 am

"Wow, it only took you about 3.6 seconds to offend me, Ayashe. That's a new record." Adan checked the watch on his wrist for emphasis, nodded, then turned to Emma. Even if she was a jerk and beat his a$$ in the arenas, he couldn't help but to smile. No matter what this psychopathic daughter of Lethe did, he would think of her as a little sister with a tiny temper. But he was offended still, he was just used to it at this point. He turned back to his glass tablet and powered it off, the picture of his mother in her uniform fading away, and finished off the core of the apple he was eating to start on the other.
"So which was it?" He asked, mouth full. "You were feeling increasingly rebellious today or you were too lazy to travel to your own table? Or maybe you just couldn't resist the urge to bug me on such a nice afternoon." Adan chuckled to himself at the end, very proud of himself for not stuttering during that short monologue. Usually he screwed those sorts of things up and tried to walk away casually, then failed by tripping over something and destroying it. He aced it, though, and celebrated by stealing a chunk of her sandwich.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 5/17/2015, 7:50 pm

DEVIL

"Wow, it seems that my records are getting quicker as I keep seeing you." She smirked sarcastically as she started to much on her apple. She did her best to seem as mean and chill a she could but it was hard. Adan is practically her older brother, an annoying older brother that she can constantly beat up and insult all she wants. And that nickname of his, Ayashe. like what does that even mean? Emma wanted to smack him for even thinking of that nickname.

"Well, it's a combination of all three. I was too lazy to try to bring all of this to my table, and it also occurred to me that Chiron or Mr. D could get annoyed with me not sitting at my table. Then I saw your face and knew it was time to annoy you. So you're stuck with me." She took a bite of her apple.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/4/2015, 1:20 am

Adan rolled his eyes at Emma's comment of her records getting quicker and instead concentrated back on his meal. What were the odds that he'd run into her today out of all people? He didn't mind it at all though - this angry ever-chill daughter of forgetfulness was like a mosquito bite: annoying, predictable, but growing on him. The whole simile sounded a little gross, but the idea of Emma as a mosquito bite entertained Adan for some reason. It made him laugh a little more to himself, and he almost died on one of his pretzel rods.
"It's like you're trying to find a way to get kicked out of Camp." Adan responded to the whole Dionysus-and-Chiron-getting-annoyed part, now frowning. He hadn't heard of anyone getting kicked out of Camp before, but leave it to Emma to find a way how. "Anyway, how're your lessons coming along? Do you even go to them anymore? I'm tellin' you, some day there'll be a huge war that comes out of nowhere and I'll have to run to save your sorry behind 'cause you don't know how to ride a f****** pegasus. We'll both be screwed." He knocked on his bad leg, a light clanging sound erupting from it, and shrugged.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/22/2015, 12:54 am

DEVIL

Emma analyzed Adan while he spoke. It's been how long since she's lasts see him, a couple of weeks? He cut his hair and now it made him look less/more dorky, she couldn't really tell. He still acted like a nerd to her but that's just the way her "older brother" was. A big dork that she could beat up and harass all she want without getting told on. A coy smile played on her lips at the thought.

"I'm still working through the system. One day it'll happen and I could roam New Yokr all I want, wrecking havoc as it happens." She took a bite of her apple. "Besides, I still barely attend my classes. The pegasai are just annoying and freak out whenever I get too close. I'm pretty sure that now all animals hate me." She chuckled.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/23/2015, 12:15 am

Adan picked at his food a bit more as if deciding on what to eat next, but instead settled with his drink. He really was concerned for Emma. He didn't want her getting kicked out only to get locked up in some sort of detention facility. Adan had lived through that once and he'd be damned if he let that happen to his other sister. His face stayed as calm as ever though. He scratched at the stubble that was growing back on his chin (he'd have to shave that later) and rolled his eyes.
"I'm not bailing you out of jail." Adan stated simply. That was a lie, he probably would bail her out of jail at least once if it ever came down to it. He'd help her hide a body. Not the actual killing part, though, Adan didn't have time to cover up fingerprints. "Maybe it's your charming and bubbly personality that's intimidating them." Adan couldn't help but laugh as he ate another pretzel rod.

ooc: This is short, please forgive me.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/23/2015, 3:42 pm

DEVIL

While Adan continued to blabber, Emma remained silent to let him keep his last bit of dignity. Instead she chose to play around with her food until he was done, chewing and swallowing quietly. Take note that this is probably one of the rare occasions that anyone could ever see little Emma. That silence would be ruined soon by a smug grin and rude comments. In three, two, and one.....

"Yeah, sure you won't." She rolled her eyes, taking the last bite of her apple. Adan will probably bail her out every single time she needs him to do she shouldn't be worried about that. "Bubbly is my specialty." Another snide and sarcastic comment with an eye roll. The little devil's on a roll.  

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 6/25/2015, 10:16 pm

Yet again, he was labelled as a nice guy. Adan often wondered what ever happened to his rugged scary-man appearance that he had gained when he'd first arrived here. it must have vanished as soon as he made friends. Yet another reason why being a sociopath was great. He drank more from his goblet while muttering rude comments under his breath. Fine, he wouldn't get her out of jail. He'd let her sit in there and get sent off to prison, giving her a chance to make friends with some inmates and party like he saw on this one show.
"I can obviously see that. Look at you, all giddy and smiley." Adan grinned in response to her rolling her eyes.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 6/27/2015, 1:09 pm

Her apple was finished and the pretzels had disappeared. All she needed to do was finish her sandwich and guzzle down the water before she can leave. Then again, harassing little Adan seemed better than whatever she had planned. Adan was like what, her only actual friend other than another guy she gets the weird feels around and who she shall not be talking about. Emma had to admit though, she missed his sociopath look better. He looks like a dork now.

"Yes, I spread love and happiness then. Everybody loves and adores me to no end." She sneered. "Lucky for you though, you get to experience the better version of me." She pointed to herself.

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/7/2015, 3:25 pm

"Whoa, this is your better version?!" Adan teased, though he was actually pretty serious. He was a little scared to see how Emma acted around other people with more intriguing personalities and better self-esteem. Oh gods, he sounded like the narrator from that one Jesse Andrews book that he did NOT finish reading yesterday. Anyway. he was almost finished with his lunch as well, seeing the Emma was practically done herself. What else would they do after chatting? Part ways and not see each other for another three weeks? Or continue trying to offend the other?
"Dear gods, how did you get that one theater dork to like you?"
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie on 7/10/2015, 5:09 pm

"Yes, this is the better version of lil ol' me. Why does that surprise you?" She scoffed while rolling her silver eyes. "You should know me better than that. After all, I was my better self when I kicked your sorry a$$ in the arena, remeber?" She smirked. That was a very interesting day for the she-devil. Coming into the arena for lessons, only to end up making a "freind" that makes her want to kill at times. He was slightly cooler at that time and now he was just a dweeb.
That smirk though vanished when Adan mentioned a certain drama geek. Oh god how did he know about him? Emma was pretty sure the guy left camp.

"I heo toy have no fcking idea. Things just happened." She huffed. "Anyway, how do you even know about him? Hmmmmm?"

OOC: oh emma you secretly know how. /breaks 4th wall  

beanie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top