After training feast.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After training feast.

Post by Phirexas on 6/24/2015, 5:49 pm

Blake walked into the Mess Hall with his hands on his stomach."I've never been hungrier than I am now." He said with a pained face.
His stomach was making loud growling noises as he grabbed a plate and filled it with roast pig and corn.
He made it to an empty table and began to eat like his life depended on it. "Come to me sweet sustenance." He said inbetween mouthfuls.
Phirexas

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2014-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: After training feast.

Post by Green on 6/24/2015, 6:13 pm

Quetzalcoa had gotten some rest as well as gotten a few books read when she came into the Mess Hall. The daughter of Athena had changed her clothes to look more comfortable, a simple girl tank top and a pair of jeans. Her hair was pilled back into a ponytail. The demigoddess got a torta pollo and went to sit down to eat.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/24/2015, 10:30 pm

Blake finished eating and began to clean up. Only then did he realize he didn't even know what he was wearing, since he rushed out of his cabin in a burst of snowflakes to get to the mess hall. He looked down to see he was wearing a blue and black striped shirt with khaki shorts. He was glad he didn't look like a hot snowflake. Speaking of snow flakes there were still a couple in his hair. Probably kept safe from the heat by his cold body. He turned his head and saw Quetzalcoa eating a couple tables over and began to wave at her.
"Quetzalcoa!" He called as he began to walk towards her. A snowflake fell from his hair and melted in 3 seconds flat. He probably had a lot more in his hair, but he didn't mind though.
"Like my new hair accessories" He joked.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/24/2015, 11:01 pm

The daughter of Athena looked up to see Blake who was coming toward her. Her heart skipped a beat as well as her cheeks red once again. She noticed that he was wearing a stripped shirt; black and blue. He must like wearing stripped shirts. Right then, Quetzalcoa had an idea. "Oh, hola Blake." She smiled slightly at him and glanced up at his hair. "Yeah, seems like Blake Frost has a crown." She teased.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/25/2015, 12:06 am

"I sure do!" He laughed while siting down in front of her." I could even start singing let it go and go hang with Santa and the sandman. We'd have a blast."

"So are you feeling any better? You looked like you may have gotten sick at the arena. I hope the ice wasn't too cold for your skin." Blake asked with a hint of worry.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/25/2015, 12:22 am

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh gods, the last thing camp needs is children of Khione singing Frozen songs." Quetzalcoa ran her hand across her shoulder, staring down at her plate for a bit. After a while, she glanced up at him."Uhm, no, no. It wasn't you or your...ice. I just had an emotional tug that's all." With that being said, she took another bite out of her meal.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/25/2015, 8:27 am

"Oh I'm sorry to have brought it up." Blake said momentarily serious."Anyway I still hope you had fun during the sparring match." Just then Blake's stomach made a loud growling noise.
"I'll be right back." He blushed."It seems i'm still hungry." Blake stood up and walked to the line again, getting roasted pig and corn,came back and sat down. He proceeded to eat slower so that he could speak to quetzalcoa if necessary.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/25/2015, 11:18 am

She shook her head when Blake tried to apologize. "No need to, seriously. It's not your fault in the slightest. And I did enjoy the sparring...I admit, I didn't like the feeling of losing though." Quetzalcoa smiled slightly, taking another bite. Her eyes scanned Blake's physic again, smiling a little bit more before turning away. "I like y-- I like your shirt...it's nice. Reminds me of the one you were when we first met."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/25/2015, 5:29 pm

"Alright then I won't feel bad at all." He laughed."I'll just go back to my frosty,cheery self."
"Probably, because its striped." He said with a smile. " They're really simple designs that are nice in their own way." He gazed over what Quetzalcoa was wearing and decided he liked it a lot better when she dressed rather casually or for comfort as she seemed to be doing now.
" You know I like it when you dress casually." He said while giving her an appraising look.. "Its a really good look for you.You also should wear yellow. It would bring out those brilliant storm grey eyes of yours."Oops. He did it again. Although Blake hated stereotypes he knew one was true. Sometimes his Dads seemed to have a superior sense of style that leaked on to him a little...Well maybe a lot. He would find critiquing other peoples outfits with ought even noticing.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/25/2015, 9:33 pm

Her cheeks were definitely on fire now. No one had every compliacmented her before so this was fairly new to this daughter of Athena. "Uhm, thank you, Blake...I like you in..strips." Quetzalcoa tried her head her face from his eyes sense she could guess that he could see her crimson colored face. This was so unlike her to feel this type of way toward anyone. Maybe Blake was special.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/26/2015, 12:17 pm

"Thanks!" Blake said as he watched Quetzalcoa turn her head. Blake saw her face turn a bright scarlet and realized how oblivious he had been. She probably likes him,but he just thought she was sick. Blake started to blush a little after he realized it. When he caught her eye while she tried to hide her eyes. He blushed even more. He instantly had an idea it was risky,but it might work.

"Hey Quetzalcoa." He began."Do you have anybody you have your eye on so to speak.Like do you like anyone special."
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/26/2015, 12:50 pm

Quetzalcoa looked down at the table. Get a grip, chica! Don't forget who you are! Who your mother is! The daughter of Athena raised her head up straight, looking at Blake full on. "Yes, I do have someone that I have acquired a special special like for and it's you, Blake Kortiko, son of Khione. I'm tired of being so coy and..and emotional around you. It stops today." With that, she stood up and went to get some more food, giving him a chance to leave if he wanted.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/26/2015, 5:25 pm

Blake simply sat there only semi-bewildered. He was right when he had thought she liked him,but he didn't expect her to be so forward with it. Since he met her however he had realized he liked her too. She was gentle and strong, Beautiful and smart, and she made him feel fuzzy inside. Which is exactly what he would tell her when she got back.

OOC: Its happening!!!!!!!!!!
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/26/2015, 5:53 pm

OOC: Ikr?!!!

BIC: Quetzalcoa came back to the table with some fries and didn't make eye contact. In fact, she acted like nothing had happened before she got up and left. Clearing her throat, she began to eat again. "These are some good fries." She mumbled as she started to eat the food she got. There were honestly really good.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/26/2015, 6:17 pm

OOC: And the smooth as chiseled ice son of Khione now makes his move.

BIC: Blake got up and moved to sit next Quetzalcoa. "Listen." He said blushing majorly. " I..I like you too..Like I really like you. Your a smart, brave, and beautiful woman who knows who she is and tries not to hide herself from others. I like that about you.So I was wondering if you, Quetzalcoa Maria Ortiz,would go out with me?"

OOC: Cue the fainted Quetzalcoa.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/26/2015, 6:46 pm

The daughter of Athena's cheeks couldn't get any redder. When he asked her if she wanted to go out with her, she couldn't help, but to say. "Yes...I'll go out with you." Quetzalcoa smiled uncontrollably and looked into those blue eyes of his. She leaned in a bit, not knowing what to do or how to react. "We're gonna go on a date right?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/26/2015, 6:57 pm

Blake started to laugh."Of course we're going on a date." He smiled."What kind of man would I be if I didn't take a wonderful woman like you on a date. Where do you wanna go?" He then leaned in and kissed Quetzalcoa on her cheek.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/26/2015, 7:02 pm

Quetzalcoa wanted to hide her face in her hands, but knew she couldn't. "Uh, we can go wherever you like, Blake." She blushed more when he kissed her cheek. His lips were cold and felt like snowflakes landing on her cheek. The daughter of Athena looked down at her plate. "W-we could..hm...go somewhere? Uh..." She started to rumble in Spanish, touching her forehead as she tried to think of a place.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/26/2015, 9:29 pm

"Well" Blake began. "We could have a picnic by the lake. We could go swimming in the ocean.Its all up to you.Oh and sorry if my skin is a little cold."
If they had a picnic Blake would make what his fathers called their "Special Dish" for special occasion. Which was just an apple taart made with love,affection, sugar, and homemade crust. I they went swimming however Blake would make a raspberry taart his parents called the "lifesaver". Its supposed to rejuvenate your body when your tired. Not sure if thats true ,but it sure does taste good.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/26/2015, 10:50 pm

"The picnic sounds fine, Blake Frost." She teased a little, biting her lip and looking away from him again. It was just those eyes of his that wanted her to kiss him and stare into his eyes, but she knew that she had to contain herself. Specially here.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/26/2015, 11:24 pm

"Alright." Blake smiled. " I'll make the Apple Taart my dads taught to make. You'll love it." He saw her turn her head and he just smiled. She must be still getting used to the idea that she was dating him... He kinda felt the same way about her. It was insane he found a smart, strong, and beautiful woman and now she was his girlfriend.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/26/2015, 11:33 pm

Quetzalcoa stood up quickly and scratched the corner of her eye. "Okay. Good...I'll see you then, okay?" She paused for a second before bending down and kissing her on his check. "Okay, [i]adios![i]" She hurried out the mess hall as a smile creped across her face. "[i]Guapo noivo[/i]"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirexas on 6/26/2015, 11:59 pm

When Quetzalcoa kissed him on the cheek he started to blush uncontrollably. "Bye." Blake said as Quetzalcoa hurtled out of the Mess Hall. Blake stood up and walked out. Well Time to start cooking he thought as he walked back to his cabin.
Phirexas

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 6/27/2015, 12:16 am

OOC: WHo makes the topic this time?
Green
Loyal Member

Male