Hello There

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello There

Post by Nekatron on 8/30/2015, 12:48 am

Hello,
It's Neka here. I recognize some usernames from a different site and maybe you recognize me too.... Maybe you don't. It doesn't matter.

Anyway, I guess I joined in 2012. I was never active and I have 0 posts so I figured I would introduce myself now. Since I hope to maybe get myself active here.... Hopefully. Lets get back to the point though.
I'm Neka. I'm from Canada, which is a pretty cool place but not the greatest cause it gets cold... and I am not overly fond of the cold. Hmmmm... My favourite colour is blue. I love love love to write. Someone asked me today what my hobbies were and that was all I can come up with. I'm not an intensely complex person... or at least I don't think so. I can be really shy or super crazy. I'm not too good at helping carry a conversation, and clearly I am not too great at writing introductions. My friends seem to like me for some unknown reason and I guess there's something too like? Oh and a huge part of my life is my job. So when I blab about it nonstop, please just tell me to shut up. Or really tell me to shut up whenever I get annoying. I work at McDonalds. I will either play it as a super cool job that I absolutely love or a lame job that I have because it gives me money.... But I really do love it. I get to train people and my bosses seem to like me and customers seem to like me and I just really enjoy it. Yep.

I'm gonna stop now. Say hi, I don't bite.

Nekatron

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello There

Post by moriarty on 8/30/2015, 12:45 pm

Aloha! I'm moriarty, or Aurora, and I'm an approver on the site. I check out the character forms and make sure everything is good to go. Don't be afraid to shoot anyone with a colored username a pm!
I hope to rp with you soon! Peace and Love!
moriarty
Dedicated Member

Female
Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2013-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum