Your newest player

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your newest player

Post by Arek E. Kuso on 10/30/2015, 8:05 pm

Hello there children of the Chb. I'm Arek. Arek Elson Kuso.

Somethings you might want to know about me:

1.) I'm really just an old player who just asked for his account to be deleted so he could make a new one.

2.) I'm a professor on another site, so I will likely be doing things hear very similar to how I do them there. If I break any rules by doing this, I apologize in advance.

3.) I'm looking to join one of the staff positions on here, simply because I'm easily bored.

4.) My writing style is very... detailed when the other player allows me to be as such. If you give me a one liner, I will very likely give you a very bad response, unless your one liner is given with good reason.

Enough about that. I'm really good at making very difficult character sheets nowadays, so for my approvers, I apologize now.

If you have any questions, please ask away. I'm an open book.
Arek E. Kuso

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2015-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your newest player

Post by Josh on 10/31/2015, 10:11 am

Hello Arek, and welcome back to Camp Half Blood.

I'm Josh, one of the admins on this site, but as you're an old player here then, I'll forego the usual thing I post in these introduction topics

Before you do anything, I suggest you read the rules, which you can do so by clickinghere .

You should also read the character rules. These rules can be found here.

I'm saying this so that you don't break any rules, because whilst you may be a professor on another site, this is not the site and we have our own rules here, and we don't want them breaking as that'll cause unnecessary drama, so stick to them and we'll all be good.

The admins (to which I am a member of), and the other admins can be viewed here.
The moderators, which can be viewed here.
Or, you can message the Approvers if you want help in making a character, and they can be viewed here.
Unfortunately for you, we're not looking to take on any more staff, and we don't take on people who haven't been around for a while, and whilst you may have been an old player here, we'd want to see you active on here for a while before we'd even consider it. Yet, that doesn't change the fact we aren't looking for any more staff as of yet.

For your points about how you RP, a lot of people tend to write more detailed posts now, compared to how it used to be a few years ago, so that shouldn't be a problem for you.
And if you like making detailed character sheets, take a look at the detailed character form, you can quick drachmas from it as well. Though, I ask you stick to the forms and not create your own sheet, we use our own sheets to make things comparable and simpler.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, welcome back to the site.

Josh
The Genius

Male
Number of posts : 3579
Registration date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Kyla O'Shea - Tyche - 17
Ciara Martin - 14 - Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by Arek E. Kuso on 12/31/2015, 1:41 am

Hey guys.. I'm making this post again to do a couple things.

1.) Apologize for my long drawn out absence:
Sorry for disappearing for such a long time. I had dealt with a bit of depression after being kicked off staff on the other site. I'm very weak willed, so some things will accidentally throw me off course sometimes. I would ask if no one would mock me for this, but I can safely assume that won't happen because this site has a rule against harassment. I'm also not open to talk about anything involving my issues, so please refrain from doing so.

2.) Welcome myself back:

Yay me. I'm back for however long you guys can stand me, and for however long it takes me to hit another spot of trouble. I'm going to get myself back into the character designs for a personality based character sheet, no matter how difficult it will be. I'm also looking to do some things to help out more around here, in terms of passing on whatever wisdom I may have locked up in my head, and keeping people happy. Because on a role-playing site, nothing is more important to me than trying to keep everybody in a happy mood.

So.. uhh...

Guess who's back (Back back)
Back again
Areks back (Back back)
Tell a friend
Now everyone report to the chat box (to the chat box)
Now everyone report to the chat box (to the chat box)
alright, stop. Role play time.

Yes. That was necessary........ >.>
Arek E. Kuso

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2015-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down