The Reckless and The Brave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Reckless and The Brave

Post by Combats on 2/21/2016, 10:35 pm

Have I tricked you yet? Were you lured in  by the lyrics in the title? Or maybe the amazing bbcode link in my signature? Man, my marketing skills are on fleek, as the kids would say. Wait what were we talking about again? Oh, yeah.

So m'name's Carly. And I have characters. Yeah, some of them are kind of cliche. But I kind of like the challenge of putting a unique spin on character cliches. And even if I don't, then I still have fun with them, and hopefully you will too. However, I do try to keep most of mine as individual as possible. So...Yeah. Let's meet 'em!

Sylvie Chrystal Dunn
I'll be stuck fixated on one star/When the world is crashing down

16/Ares/Bi/Emo as Hell

Oh, dear. Have you ever met one of those people who just has so many problems? Well, they probably didn't have as many as Sylvie. Lord, she's a tumblr nightmare. Depression, self harm, anxiety, eating disorders, a childhood of abuse, and a tendency to close herself off and away from people? Needless to say, her mask or sarcasm and spite can be quite tiresome to crack through. Despite her parentage, however, she does have one weak spot in her armor: Seeing others hurt. No matter who you are, if she notices you in pain, whether emotional or physical, she will be right there at your side.

Sylvie, in her free time, enjoys guitar, drums, sewing, and basically any type of art or writing. OH, yeah. SHe kind of dreams of being a YouTuber, though she's never told anyone because she thinks it's kind of stupid.

Romantic Interest: My little cutie-bi is open to both girls and guys. I have some plots here I'd like to use, but this'll be the main person helping her through her recovery. Preferably someone going through similar things or (even better) someone who has gone through them and is now almost recovered. I would also be willing to consider just a kind soul who wants to help her out. I just don't want her to be the weak patient and the other person to be the one who's always saving her. I kinda want her to do the occasional saving, too. The person would probably not have any idea about her problems until about the 3rd topic and the relationship would slowly begin to form as they help her. PM me for more info on plots. Here's a hint, though: Almost all rps with her and her SO will make you want to cry.

Sibling Enemy(?): Chiara Moreau (Morgan Landry)

Kodiak April Dunn
We'll never surrender/The kids in the dark

17/Ares/Bi/Literally Such A Mother Bear

Oh, Kodi. Kodi, Kodi, Kodi. What to say about Kodi? Well, to start, you're kind of a complete control freak. Honestly, she loves leadership, and most of the time, and relationship she has will be fake and used in hopes of seeking a higher position of it. She doesn't trust anyone. And, after all, after being forced to basically protect her sister from their abusive parents throughout her childhood, she has good reason. While she is very serious and commanding on the outside, in reality, she really just seeks control and uses fear to gain it. And her need for control probably comes from her extremely over-protective attitude. She never wants there to be a situation where she could've saved someone but didn't because they wouldn't listen to her, she wasn't trained well enough, etc. So, she forces herself to always do better than whatever she already is. She always sees the worst in people before she sees the best, yes, but that's just her trying to protect those she loves from people who could hurt them.

Kodi, in her free time, enjoys training, learning survival skills, training, bossing people around, training, pillaging villages, training, obsessing over her sister's health and well being (KOOODIIIIIIII IM FINE OH MY GOD YES I WASHED MY HANDS LEAVE ME ALONE), and training.
Basically I'm open for anything with her, don't have anything plotted out, but I would love to have something.

Last edited by Combats on 3/6/2016, 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Combats

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2016-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Reckless and The Brave

Post by plazma-rox_98 on 3/2/2016, 9:01 pm

Is Kodi open for RP?
plazma-rox_98

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/3/2016, 4:45 am

Combats wrote:Frienemy-sibling-who-is-mainly-an-enemy: Wooooooh. So we know about the Ares kids and their reputation, yeah? Basically, I want the biggest jerk you've got.

Let me introduce -- Chiara Moreau.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15330
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Combats on 3/4/2016, 8:25 am

@plazma-rox_98 - she should be approved soon! Want to plot something/do you have a character in mind?

@Morgan- YESSS
Combats

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/4/2016, 1:53 pm

Do you wanna try a flashback RP of their first meeting? When did Sylvie arrive at camp?
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Combats on 3/4/2016, 4:42 pm

(just before we get all excited i'll just say that Sylvie's unapproved atm, but the next post should be her approval) About 3 years ago, when she was 13. Maybe we could do it in the Cabin, when she's first setting up her stuff?
Combats

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/4/2016, 6:02 pm

Was she already emo back then?

Three years ago, Chiara was fourteen, that works. She'd probably have tried and given Sylvie the Ares cabin welcome.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/6/2016, 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Combats on 3/5/2016, 9:56 pm

Pretty much, yeah. Of course , she didn't have the piercings or the hair dye until later, but her hair would've had some crazy style, her wardrobe would've entirely consisted of black band tees, and band posters would've been the main things on her walls. So, yeah. You could pretty much say she was emo xD

That sounds fine to me! Honestly, just to let you know, she probably will try to stutter back some sass when Chiara first tries something, but inside she has the confidence of an ant-slug hybrid, so feel free to kick her around as much as you want.

Any specific details you want for their relationship in general, or are you fine with what I described in the original post.

I'll PM you as soon as she's approved. Should I post first?
Combats

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/6/2016, 5:52 am

That works yes. What I also see is that Chiara experienced trauma when she was sixteen, which is maybe the time she starts feeling some kinda respect for Sylvie, small at first, then growing when she realizes what Sylvie really is like.

I'd also need a physical description of what Sylvie looks like at thirteen so I can start thinking about how Chiara would react to her.
Chiara at fourteen has lip and brow piercings, leather jacket and ripped denims.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Combats on 3/6/2016, 12:22 pm

That sounds absolutely great to me! I see a few good RPs coming out of this.

Sylvie had light blonde hair with a side fringe, like I said, no piercings, and she would usually wear a flannel with a band tee, rubber bracelets, black leggings, and a pair of converse. Kind of that awkward I'm-edgy-but-my-parents-won't-let-me-be stage where she just had to make do with what she had in her closet.
Combats

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/8/2016, 6:27 am

I see Sylvie's been approved. RP?
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Combats on 3/8/2016, 6:31 am

Yeah! I'll PM the post to you in a few minutes. Thank god I woke up 30 min early today lol
Combats

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: