The New Demigod on the Block!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Demigod on the Block!

Post by ZephixVI on 5/28/2016, 6:53 pm

So as you all may know from my lack of being on the site at all before now, I'm fairly new here. That said, this is going to be a pretty limited RP Invite Form to start with since I just made my first character, but hey! Got to start somewhere, right?

Characters:

Name: Elise Sonya Monroe

Parent: Athena

Personality: Elise is a relatively friendly and confident girl with a work ethic to match. She constantly pushes herself further and further, and in turn is hard on herself if she ever fails. Her social relationships are often what keep her from working herself to the ground, even if she doesn't realize it. She's happy to spend time with others, and often times takes a very practical look at any situations that may arise. She has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and while she can be very intimidated by a task, she'll also put forth the effort to get it done so long as it's worth it.

Relationships: N/A - Sonya hasn't been around long enough for me to establish any.

Original Character Form:

RP Style:

Generally I like to keep my posts at least semi-detailed, ranging to at least the paragraph range. At times, if I feel there's a lot to talk about, I'll go well over that, but for light and casual banter and whatnot, this is perfectly fine.

Links: Elise Sonya Monroe - Daughter of Athena

I just started up my first thread with Elise, so there's not much to go on at all, but by all means take a look at my singular post and see what you think!

Living the Not-So-Easy Life

ZephixVI

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2016-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Demigod on the Block!

Post by Metilinos on 5/28/2016, 10:16 pm

Both of our children of Athena grew up in Providence? Oh man, I so want to do a thread with you! I can easily see Robert and Elise getting along.
Metilinos

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2014-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephixVI on 5/28/2016, 11:36 pm

That sounds great man! My thread up so happens to be in the Athena Cabin anyway, I can't think of a more perfect opportunity for them to meet. Or you know, see each other again if he's been at camp a while. Or if you want to do something else let me know. But if all is well, join away!

ZephixVI

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2016-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metilinos on 5/29/2016, 10:25 pm

Posted in your topic! Should be a fun bond to develop!
Metilinos

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2014-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: