Heh Thinking About Coming Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heh Thinking About Coming Back

Post by Fist of Shadows on 6/28/2016, 5:45 pm

Sup guys.

I know those of you who know me probably aren't that thrilled about me coming back (I mean just look at that reputation <--), but I'm thinking about taking a swing at role playing again. I came from the site when it was in its younger days-- people just made simple posts like "Ooh I stabbed him right in the back and said 'Ey yo you should marry me' as I tickled his toes."

Anyway, with the site's development, I feel like it may be hard for me to get back in. I already have a bunch of characters (that I want to scrap, but I think I have to get them killed first), I'm banned from the chatbox (for good reason, heh), and I'm not really sure if I can make responses like the ones I've seen.

Well, now I'm just rambling. Good times. Hopefully you all get to see a little bit more of me over the next little while, and I'm looking forward to meeting some new people on the site!
Fist of Shadows
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 14249
Registration date : 2010-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heh Thinking About Coming Back

Post by Morgan Landry on 6/28/2016, 6:00 pm

Hi there!

I'm unsure if I knew you back in your day, as I joined two years after you did. But welcome back! I'm really happy you're thinking about RPing here again. As for your post style/length, don't worry about it. We accept anything and everything here. If you wanna do one-liners, do one-liners. If you wanna do a small paragraph, then do just that. And if you wanna write a fcking novel, go for it. We're pretty open tbh.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15434
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fist of Shadows on 6/28/2016, 7:10 pm

Hm...

I may have been around when you joined; your name sounds kinda familiar. Anyway, thank you for all of the support and welcoming! Do you know if I need to kill off my characters to remove them? I think I had to in the past... This is the second time I've come back, you see xD
Fist of Shadows
Role Playing Legend

Male
Number of posts : 14249
Registration date : 2010-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 6/28/2016, 8:22 pm

Hello my darling dearest! I may not know of you, seeing as I'm not that new or old with the site, but I would love to have you join again. It's always fun to adapt the way you RP and making characters is always fun.

You don't HAVE to kill people off either, some people do when you know you won't RP them again but I usually just swap out characters of my invite.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Milocross on 6/29/2016, 3:37 am

Ayyyyyyyy it's Rita. I promise I'm slightly less annoying now. Good to hear from you again and PM me if you wanna RP anytime
Milocross
3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
Number of posts : 7767
Registration date : 2010-01-08

View user profile https://vine.co/u/937945522256379904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top