hi.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hi.

Post by daddeme on 7/10/2016, 12:08 am

Hiiiiii!
I'm Deme or, as my username states, "daddeme" because I am both daddy and Deme. I'm 17 years old and cute... Geesh this sounds like a crappy dating profile. Let's start over.
I like to write things, and luckily my charm and charisma was brought back to this here lovely site.
I also like plots and cute characters, hint-hint, the sexy beasts below.
If you wanna do a topic,  link it up, or whatever just comment on who ya want.
I'll try to write back at least once a day, and typically my amount fluctuates depending on how I like the plot.
Enough with the bibble babble. Look at my cuties!

© FELICITY

daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female
Number of posts : 14200
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hi.

Post by Green on 7/10/2016, 12:39 am

Oh, look at what I have stumbled upon. Whatever shall I do now? *Cue dramatic music*

Anywhoies
Layne/August- We should really do something cute with them to brush the "cobwebs" off. Perhaps a cute day at the beach at Camp Half-Blood?

Kiera/Vino- We need a follow up topic in the Mess Hall or maybe Vino pulls a Giuliano (it's an inside thing) and comes back to the infirmary and tries to show off his medicinal plant skills.

Cheyenne/Alex- HAHAHAHAHHA. Sorry. Some sibling bonding in the Common area of camp should be awesome! They can talk about the differences between barley, wheat, and rye...
"I can see...BARLEY"
Sorry. Not really.

Of course we don't have to do these all at one time (Don't want to overwhelm each other) so we can do...maybe two at a time? We already have Diggs/Ramsey "Diggs is mine, tf?!" Shush, Ramsey and Vino/Kiera "Yo, Lil Mama!" Please, Vino!

That's it for now!
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/10/2016, 12:43 am

Heya! Do you wanna do some Cheyenne/Jana Kay/Dayami or Winnie/Kylie?

Also, I was browsing your other characters and was wondering if:
- Auggie and Spencer could have a little sibling relationship? Maybe after Spencer got claimed, he walked up to her and they're on good terms? Spenceris a nmixture of happy go lucky and absolute death match competition spirit, so this should be sweet.
- Kiera and Cameron could have some kind of bond. They're daughters of Pax but they seem to be quite the opposite. Kiera is sweet and nice, and Cameron is the very Roman aspect of Pax: if you want peace prepare war. She likes to provoke fights, she's paranoid, and a total airsoft fan. Interested?

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/10/2016, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15346
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle on 7/10/2016, 2:18 am

Hey! I actually think your character Kiera and my character Joan would get along well! Joan is a daughter of Carmenta and has been in the legion for 8 years I believe. She works in the infirmary and after she finishes serving her term in the legion she plans to go to medical school to become a doctor. I think we could work out an interesting plot, I might even pm you later.
Belle

Female
Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/11/2016, 12:33 am

Green wrote:Oh, look at what I have stumbled upon. Whatever shall I do now? *Cue dramatic music*

Anywhoies
Layne/August- We should really do something cute with them to brush the "cobwebs" off. Perhaps a cute day at the beach at Camp Half-Blood?

Kiera/Vino- We need a follow up topic in the Mess Hall or maybe Vino pulls a Giuliano (it's an inside thing) and comes back to the infirmary and tries to show off his medicinal plant skills.

Cheyenne/Alex- HAHAHAHAHHA. Sorry. Some sibling bonding in the Common area of camp should be awesome! They can talk about the differences between barley, wheat, and rye...
"I can see...BARLEY"
Sorry. Not really.

Of course we don't have to do these all at one time (Don't want to overwhelm each other) so we can do...maybe two at a time? We already have Diggs/Ramsey "Diggs is mine, tf?!" Shush, Ramsey and Vino/Kiera "Yo, Lil Mama!" Please, Vino!

That's it for now!
No to all of these, get away from me. I'm kidding hate u
~Layne and Auggie yes! A beach day sounds perfect for them! August trying to make sure Layne doesn't drown, Layne making him cry, perfect!
~Okay, Kiera and Vino are my life so yes right away.
~Laugh like that again and I'll shank you. YES! Telling horrible jokes, yes please.
All sound really good right now. Since the Vino/Kiera topic is nearly finished, we can do another one. What it is is entirely up to you!

Morgan Landry wrote:Heya! Do you wanna do some Cheyenne/Jana Kay/Dayami or Winnie/Kylie?

Also, I was browsing your other characters and was wondering if:
- Auggie and Spencer could have a little sibling relationship? Maybe after Spencer got claimed, he walked up to her and they're on good terms? Spenceris a nmixture of happy go lucky and absolute death match competition spirit, so this should be sweet.
- Kiera and Cameron could have some kind of bond. They're daughters of Pax but they seem to be quite the opposite. Kiera is sweet and nice, and Cameron is the very Roman aspect of Pax: if you want peace prepare war. She likes to provoke fights, she's paranoid, and a total airsoft fan. Interested?
~First off, I would LOVE some Winnie/Kylie right now. Hands down.
~I also like the idea of Auggie and Spencer having that sibling relationship. While she's competitive and happy-go-lucky, Auggie's stressed out that she might die or something. That'd be so cute, I'm for it!
~I love Kiera and Cameron and I think they'd do great together as friend-siblings. With her provoking fights, Kiera's the type of friend to either separate the two or cheer Cameron on. They can hang out all the time too!

Belle wrote:Hey! I actually think your character Kiera and my character Joan would get along well! Joan is a daughter of Carmenta and has been in the legion for 8 years I believe. She works in the infirmary and after she finishes serving her term in the legion she plans to go to medical school to become a doctor. I think we could work out an interesting plot, I might even pm you later.
I love this! Kiera needs more doctor-y friends too since she dedicated her life to the infirmary. She plans on being a nurse after camp, so the two should have plenty to talk about.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/12/2016, 6:33 am

Yay :D

- Winnie/Kylie
- I can imagine them being like, "I should totally do this!" "Spencer come back here goddammit". This is amazing xD Plus Spencer is 150% dork
- I actually really wanna have a topic between the two just to see where it'd go. You game?
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by daddeme on 7/13/2016, 2:39 pm

Thank you!

~Yesyesyes! August would just be trying to keep her out of trouble all the time. This is great!
~I'm game, I'm very game.
daddeme
Role Playing Legend

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 7/20/2016, 3:00 am

- https://www.camphalfblood.org/t24034-sisters-private#1240263 << this is for Kiera and Cameron
- Also!! I made a new character, Sasha Daisy Huang, and I think she'd actually get along with Cheyenne!
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by QTheRevolution on 8/4/2016, 2:25 pm

Hi! This little goofball is Emma!

Emma is an adorable little goofball who sees the best in people and the world. I'm looking for someone to be a good close friend for Emma (well, one that isn't her cousin or brother). I was wondering if you'd be interested in a roleplay between her and Cheyenne?

Here is the link to my RP Invite if you'd like to learn more about her: https://www.camphalfblood.org/t23768-starry-eyes-and-galaxy-minds-open

QTheRevolution
Experienced Member

Female
Number of posts : 5515
Registration date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top