(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Open)

Post by Green on 7/25/2016, 11:08 pm

It had been a long and tiring day for Koda Redwood and all he wanted to do right now was eat his lunch and take a nap in his cabin. First he had Ancient Greek taught by the Athena kids, archery with the Apollo's, pegasi flying instructed by the Iris' siblings, then close combat led by the brutal Ares' children. Taking his plate of steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans, the son of Nemesis made his way to an empty table and took a seat with a sigh. "Dammit." He whispered harshly to himself when he realized that he got a bit of blood on the hem of his orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. "I just washed this." He mumbled clearly irritated. Damn those Ares kids. They didn't know when to chill out and to think he was having a good, productive day.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Re: (Open)

Post by DireTheDemigod on 7/26/2016, 4:23 pm

Dire had just finished leading [along with a whole bunch of Ares kids] close combat when he got to the Mess Hall. He didn't know why he wasn't going out, crushing over his crush. Oh wait, he was hungry. For green beans. But Annalise... No, green beans first, Annalise second.
You need a life, dude.
Hey! Don't tell me!
Too late...
He wasn't necessarily hungry, but he LOVED green beans. He got a whole plate full of them and looked around. Normally he sat with the rowdy Ares kids, but he only saw the very few he didn't know. He kept looking around and saw a kid sitting by himself, "This will not stand!!!" He said as he trekked over to his table.
He sat down across from him, "Were you in close combat? Did you see me whoop that guy's behind?" He said more as a means to start conversation than boasting.
DireTheDemigod

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/26/2016, 4:53 pm

Koda was just about to cut into his steak when he heard somebody disrupting his peace. He slowly looked to see who it was and the first thing he noticed was his red irises. Those obviously weren't his originally eye color, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. "Yeah, I was there." He said simply, continuing to cut his steak. "Why?" Koda asked, clearing his throat and eating the cut of piece of his steak.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by DireTheDemigod on 7/26/2016, 5:04 pm

Dire noticed the sudden eye contact, knowing it was his eyes that made him look.
Told ya you should've picked green...
"Oh, I don't know. Just trying to start a quiet conversation, you look quiet. Are you quiet? Normally people are loud and annoying, and I DESPISE loud and annoying. Can't you tell?"
I wouldn't make him too angry... He looks like he could rip our head off...
"Sorry, I was being annoying on purpose, I did see you though and you impressed me. Just a little. What cabin are you? I wasn't expecting that from anyone except Ares."
DireTheDemigod

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/26/2016, 5:11 pm

He narrowed his eyes at whoever decided to talk to him before looking down at his plate of food. "You are most definitely being annoying on purpose." Koda said a bit harshly before closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath, He didn't want to be rude, but gods this kid was irritating him even more than before. "I'm in cabin seventeen." Koda answered with a heavy sigh. "What's it to you?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by DireTheDemigod on 7/26/2016, 6:21 pm

"Bromance material, for starters. Second, trying to make small talk. I hate it when people sit alone. It's like my kryptonite. Loneliness, that is. You seemed lonely, I know you probably wanted to be that way. I just wanted to say I tried."
He flashed a dumb smile that probably took any sincerity out of his statement, but he meant every word. Even the bromance part. He wasn't into guys, but he needed someone VERY menacing to get him out of getting pummeled in a fight. He seemed to fit the part.
"You got a name? Or should I just call you bro?"
DireTheDemigod

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/26/2016, 11:03 pm

Bromance? Was there a sign on his forehead that read: "Please, please help me I'm all alone!"? He was sure it wasn't, but you never know, weirder things have happened at camp. "Koda Redwood. Yes, I'm Native American and no I'm not Cherokee." The son of Nemesis rolled his eyes and continued eating his food. "And don't call me bro. Ever."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by DireTheDemigod on 7/27/2016, 1:41 pm

Dire grinned "Okay, bro. Just checkin'."
He was wondering why Koda had just randomly brought up being Native American. He didn't really guess, or pay attention more like. "So, gimme a history lesson. What are you, if not Cherokee?"
DireTheDemigod

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/27/2016, 2:38 pm

Koda sighed heavily and looked up at the son of Ares, staring at him clearly not amused. "Navajo." He looked back down at his food and continued shoveling food into his mouth. "What else do you want?" He asked as nicely as possible.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by DireTheDemigod on 7/27/2016, 9:08 pm

Dire grinned at how annoyed he was getting, "So what bad message am I sending off? That I'm just so annoying. Because I'm not even trying as of right now. Is it just a Nemesis thing?" He raised an eyebrow. Maybe it was just because he was an Ares kid. Maybe he didn't like him. Maybe...
Let's not get ahead of ourselves kiddo...
DireTheDemigod

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 7/27/2016, 10:22 pm

"You're just annoying." He shrugged his shoulders nonchlantaly. "And it's not a Nemesis thing as far as I know. I'm a pretty fair person." It was true, Koda was fair when it came to a lot of things. "What else do you need, bro?"
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 8/4/2016, 5:16 pm

After a singing session with Andy the son of Mr.D had decided it would be best to grab some food before heading to his cabin. What he wasn't expecting though was someone to be sitting at his usually empty table. Not want int to change his routine and risk loosing sanity with his music box still in his room the tall and thin teen grabbed a slice of pizza and shyly walked over. Um...may i sit here? He asked in a partially hushed tone. Despite what Alice kept telling him he hated talking, not matter how nice she said his voice was. His face was painted and he wore his typical dark clothes, at least thats what Alice told him seeing as he was color blind, and waited nervously for an answer.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by DireTheDemigod on 8/5/2016, 4:55 pm

"No just..." His attention was averted to the person who asked to sit.
Dire stood up and saw a kid with... Was that facepaint?
"Agh! Gods, you scared me... I'm not the leader of this freak show..." He winced "No offense. Ask this silent, but deadly one..." He sat back down and pointed to Koda.

Last edited by DireTheDemigod on 8/7/2016, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
DireTheDemigod

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 8/5/2016, 8:17 pm

Koda knitted his eyebrows and looked the kid up and down. "How do you have all of that face paint on?" He asked bluntly, then looked at Dire. "I'm not that deadly." He rolled his eyes and continued to eat his food. "Anyway, yeah, you can sit if you want."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 8/5/2016, 10:24 pm

I, uh. Ok. Marionette said as he sat down and began eating silently while sitting a foot or so away from the other two but still at his table. Then he remembered the comments on his face paint and stammered a bit. It helps with my insanity. He said as he tapped his head a few times before adding something else. Is it really that bad? I...I'm colorblind so i cant tell how bright the colors are. He admitted. Most people are colorblind with only a few colors but Marionette was full on colorblind only seeing shades of black, white and grey. It was annoying when he had to go clothes shopping but he usually had Alice just pick up clothes he usually wore. The only perk was his apparent silver eyes that came with being colorblind, again he found out most of this from Alice who said they were like marbles.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 8/5/2016, 10:54 pm

Koda shook his head and glanced over the demigod that came over and sat with him and Dire. He would rather be alone and away from these two abnormal demigods, but Koda decided that he would be nice for a change. "Nah, your...face paint is fine." Did he say that he was insane? That made Koda give him a look. "...Who's your god parent? Mania or...?" He was genuinely curious.
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 8/5/2016, 11:01 pm

Mr.D is my dad. He admitted a bit nervously. He never really got along with his father, or anyone for that matter. Ever since he could remember he was one of the odd kids at camp because he had lived there since he was a literal baby. It made others not really open up with him, his mental state not helping either. Feeling the usual pang in his chest and clenching his jaw a bit in pain he reached into his pocket and panicked because he had left the music box in his room. Nonononononononononononono... He said repeatedly as he looked in his long sleeves and other pockets, checking around the room to see if Alice was there. She wasn't.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by DireTheDemigod on 8/7/2016, 11:19 am

Throughout his rare silence, MANY thoughts ran through his mind.
I thought I was the only crazy one...
He is a little creepy
THATS SO COOL
Mr. D... Hm... Interesting...

Dire seemed to like this kid. He then realized he hadn't said anything in a while. He bounced up and down on his seat, "You're crazy too?! AND you wear wicked sick face paint!!! Koda you just seem to attract the crazy ones. You're color blind too! That's got to be awesome..." He hoped he didn't come across as mean or making fun of him.
Then he saw him panicking, "You okay, doll face?"
DireTheDemigod

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 8/7/2016, 1:19 pm

"I'm afraid you're right, Dire. I do seem to attract the crazy ones." Koda said out right as he finished off his food. Why did he have to be the only sane one there? He rolled his eyes and pushed his plate in front of him as he looked between the two. "Please don't have a nervous breakdown. I won't be able to do anything about it."
Green
Loyal Member

Male

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 8/7/2016, 3:53 pm

I need my music box. Where is the box? Alice? Where's Alice? He continued to ramble on and on about needing the music box or finding a girl named Alice. After a few more panicked phrases though a music box floated in front of Marionette and began playing a rather haunting tune but somehow was a lullaby as well. Slowly the puppet like teen began relaxing and watched the box in front of him as if it were the most interesting thing ever. Soon he closed the box and sighed peacefully, but felt rather awkward. Oh...s..sorry. He said blushing but thankful that the face paint was covering the redness in his cheeks.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by DireTheDemigod on 8/7/2016, 5:36 pm

Dire's eyes widened with giddyness "YOU HAVE A FLOATING MUSIC BOX!!!"
You are acting like a child...
I DONT CARE, THIS IS AWESOME!!!
"That's awesome... You're awesome. Can I have your autograph?" Dire said as if 10 years were shaved off of him... That would match his maturity.
I'm beginning to think we'd be more of a Harley Quinn than a Deadpool...
True dat...
DireTheDemigod

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top