An Idea of Mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Idea of Mine

Post by AutumnSiren on 1/5/2017, 7:20 pm

Alright, I have an ideas for a site AU roleplay that we could do! (maybe)
The Idea, a Town of Salem AU roleplay/situation. Now if you don't know what TOS (Town of Salem) is, TOS is a browser game where (In normal mode at least) There are three(ish) groups, the Town, the Mafia, and the Neutrals, The Towns goal is to lynch (execute) all of the Mafia and the Serial Killer (Serial Killer is a Neutral role). The Mafia goal is to kill the Town and the Serial Killer. The Neutrals goal depends on the role the Neutral is, for example the Executioner's goal is to get their target lynched, while a Jester's goal is to get them selves lynched. Now I would get into more details about the roles, but that would take a while to write.
I think this would be a fun game/roleplay thing for a couple of site members to do. If you would join in this kind of thing just say so in this thread! :)
AutumnSiren

Male
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2016-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Idea of Mine

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/6/2017, 3:46 am

Heya Autumn!

I know the game you're talking about, but under a different name (Werewolf, anyone?)
So we've actually done a few games like that already, murder mysteries. It was fun but there were a lot of downsides: we had to wait ages for some people to reply, the action dragged on, and in the end people just forgot to post and eventually dropped out.

However we could try it on chat box. With enough people, it could be really great! Me or another admin could be game master, PM people their role and we'd play out the action on chat. (The mafia would message me who they'd kill via PM or something like that, I'm sure we can work out the details.)

Great idea, Autumn, thanks! :D
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15323
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum